Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321777 times)

Offline EvelDick4Allstars2

• RFF Not So Newbie
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #800 on: August 04, 2010, 12:20:50 AM »
 God who do you people like??? Lmao you hate brenchal you hate the brigade you hate kristen and kathy and now ragans wearing thin. So britney? really britney is the most likable player do you remember what a catty lil whiner she was week 2? I agree rachel is annoying and brendon is a goofball but they aren't completely dumb, as exibited by leveraging britney to not use the veto by threatening to put up enzo or lane.
 Kristen was doing the best and gunning for rachel harder than anyone else in the knockout so how is it only emotional to target her?? I think it's the obvious move, who comes across as more of a threat at this point? the brigade? they have those 2 thinking they are all friends and ragan and kathy aren't gunning for them so who then britney? britney who is a pathetic phsyical competetor and went out first in the knock out comp? Seriously her power trips are annoying but when you know the whole house doesnt like you why be nice about it? evel dick wasn't and he won so who says they can't get plenty far in this game? I still like matt lane a brit for final 3 but who knows its only week 4

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #801 on: August 04, 2010, 01:10:20 AM »
Why can't they just tell Kristen that she is leaving? She wants to talk to people and they all want to avoid her. BBAD has been brutal these past few days. All I see is Kristen with that Mrs. Roeper wig and unitard talking to people that are obiviously gonna vote her out. 6-1 vote my prediction. Can't wait until Thurs.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #802 on: August 04, 2010, 02:43:09 AM »
Just found out this on twitter from another BB site that the hg's were told they will be on a very long lockdown starting at 6am today and that the HOH comp on Thursday will be another endurance!

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #803 on: August 04, 2010, 04:24:57 AM »
So 99% of the blogs and comments i read are about how rachel sucks...to be honest i dont like her bubbly ways but she's playing the game and is winning comps. Enzo,lane,ragan,kathy are all talking about rachel is stupid but she has won 2 hoh and they have not won anything. The more these other house guess bash rachel and brendon the more i start to like them.. so i hope brendon wins the next hoh

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #804 on: August 04, 2010, 06:32:25 AM »
I really liked the brigade at first, but they haven't really been playing the game, which makes them less likable as a whole. Matt skeeves me out, Enzo is completely a non-issue, and Hayden doesn't know what game to play. Lane is a favorite right now, only because he is so funny.

Kristin is on her way out - no comment. Kathy is the major floater and I am getting tired of her comments about playing the game with integrity and honesty when she runs right to whomever is being talked about and edits comments to make her look good. Bad game play. I like Ragan but I wish he would make the move on his observations. Would make for good drama, even if it would put a big target on his back.

I am liking Brit now that Monet is out of the house. Can't stand Rachel at all, and would like Brendon more if he grew a spine and started playing his own game.

So, hope for final 2 right now would be Lane and Brit.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #805 on: August 04, 2010, 10:08:29 AM »
Another endurance eh? This ought to be good! Let's see who can last it out. OR! Who wants to get  HOH.  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #806 on: August 04, 2010, 10:34:07 AM »
i bet if these people get to pick Pandora's box to open or do it.. they wont!!

theyare all scared of change.and do not want to hear rachels mouth screaming about whats fair or not.

I bet this twist fizzles out .. and we are stuck with  THE MOST BORING CAST of so called geniuses EVER!!

only way BB can get drama out of this cast is to put the whole house on slop.. and take way the pool table and  buzz them every time they try and sleep!

I hope kristen just flips out hard core.. she's toast anyway.. and it will turn  hayden's hormones on.. since he likes her fiestiness. and maybe he will win HOH

C'mon BB i know you read the boards.. this is BORING!! :ugot

brit and lane are the only real entertainment. imo.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #807 on: August 04, 2010, 12:36:55 PM »
Yep it is true they are on inside LD this morning!
delightful just delightful

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #808 on: August 04, 2010, 01:02:31 PM »
I really think Brenden is stuck at this point - he is obviously over the "Rachel is perfect in every way" phase, as he is constantly pointing out her shortcomings - her job, her tons of makeup, her drinking, her attitude and behavior with the other houseguests..... even if this "relationship" lasts through the rest of their time in the house, it definitely won't last outside the house.

I think these are not so much signs of his 'awakening', but signs of his manipulative and insecure personality.  Its typical controlling behavior.  I agree 100% that it will explade outside of the house.  They can't keep from being jealous and insecure with each other in the BB house.  Imagine when they are in the real world with real people and ...God forbid....VEGAS!!!....to interfere with them being the center of each others universe.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #809 on: August 04, 2010, 01:20:01 PM »
Annie tweeted earlier today that she talked to Monet yesterday and said she is doing fine. Monet doesn't plan to twitter.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #810 on: August 04, 2010, 01:22:52 PM »
Pumpkin said:

I am liking Brit now that Monet is out of the house. Can't stand Rachel at all, and would like Brendon more if he grew a spine and started playing his own game.

I totally agree.  I wouldn't say Rachel is stupid, but she is annoying and wishy washy....and this is shallow, but I hate her fake red hair---and it looks horrible most of the time.  

I also agree that they won't open Pandora's box because they are the weeniest bunch I've seen in a long time.  OH HOW I WISH I HAD TAPED BB11 SO I COULD WATCH IT NOW INSTEAD OF THIS SEASON!!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #811 on: August 04, 2010, 01:32:42 PM »

I totally agree.  I wouldn't say Rachel is stupid, but she is annoying and wishy washy....and this is shallow, but I hate her fake red hair---and it looks horrible most of the time.  

I also agree that they won't open Pandora's box because they are the weeniest bunch I've seen in a long time.  OH HOW I WISH I HAD TAPED BB11 SO I COULD WATCH IT NOW INSTEAD OF THIS SEASON!!

LOL Starbaby!! I feel EXACTLY the same way about her fake red hair!! I caught myself screaming at the computer the other day about how nasty it looks and how much she needs to fix it!  :groan: 

On the Pandora's box thing- can someone please refresh my memory on how that works? THANKS!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #812 on: August 04, 2010, 03:15:47 PM »
The last Pandora's box had Kevin locked in the box or actually held by an unseen hand by someone in the box and one of the HGs needed to find him to release him. He was in the hidden room opening into the HOH bedroom. However the HGs were running around grabbing money in the backyard. Natalie found him but left to get more money first. (As I recall it anyway.)

Will found a post on another site saying the backyard will be opened at 4:30 PM BBT this afternoon and voting has ended for the new :sab Could this be why they are on lockdown?

Stay tuned! (Or reading the feeds!)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #813 on: August 04, 2010, 03:27:37 PM »
it was bad enough that rach had to take pics  today.. but now for her to take it upon herself to take video.. and then to sit there and  watch it  have to torture us by playing it over and over again

UGHHHH!!

isn't her 30 mins up yet with that thing! :groan:

and they mocked her right to her face!!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #814 on: August 04, 2010, 03:31:50 PM »
The last Pandora's box had Kevin locked in the box or actually held by an unseen hand by someone in the box and one of the HGs needed to find him to release him. He was in the hidden room opening into the HOH bedroom. However the HGs were running around grabbing money in the backyard. Natalie found him but left to get more money first. (As I recall it anyway.)

Will found a post on another site saying the backyard will be opened at 4:30 PM BBT this afternoon and voting has ended for the new :sab Could this be why they are on lockdown?

Stay tuned! (Or reading the feeds!)

THANKS TL!! I seem to recall just a bit about that...... I am wondering who the new SAB vote went to? Guess we will find out soon- I hope!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #815 on: August 04, 2010, 03:36:42 PM »
Bandit, I sure hope we find out! Anything to make this season better!  :jam:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #816 on: August 04, 2010, 03:36:49 PM »
The myth of Pandora's Box is that  if it is opened the evil is freed ...but hope lies at the bottom of the box. Hope is suppossed to be what is left, once the box has been emptied of the evil.

We all were (hoping) last season that the hope at the bottom of the box would save Jeff from eviction, but it did not  :'(
delightful just delightful

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #817 on: August 04, 2010, 03:51:18 PM »
Everyone seems to think the Brigade doesn't have good game play. I don't really understand that. Part of the game is have a good alliance. I haven't seen anyone yet who has hid their alliance as well as they have. Yea, they have thrown some comps but up until now, they haven't had a reason to win. I can see Hayden throwing this one because he is safe either way. I am 99% sure that Brenchal wouldn't put him up and the brigade wouldn't either. Kathy won't either. The only one that might is Kathy and if she has the guts, she will put up Brenchal as will everyone else. Ragan is the only one I have no idea what he would do. Enzo is also not stupid. He is pretty good with everyone in the house. I love Lane, but can't wait for Matt to leave. Winning comps is not always the best strategy. I thought Ragan was catching on but yesterday he told Kristen that he didn't think the boys were together yet but that it could happen. When they get rid of Brenchal, they are all in pretty good shape for a while and all they have to do is start winning, which I think they will, they just haven't tried hard yet because no one is targeting them.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #818 on: August 04, 2010, 04:07:09 PM »
it was bad enough that rach had to take pics  today.. but now for her to take it upon herself to take video.. and then to sit there and  watch it  have to torture us by playing it over and over again

UGHHHH!!

Given what happened with her and that camera last week, it's safe for me to assume she took more MySpace/Facebook-esque pictures of herself? And some video?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Southern Belle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #819 on: August 04, 2010, 04:14:14 PM »
I completely agree Sbriandy! They have been incredibly quiet about their alliance, and it has worked for them. Until this week, none of them were on the block, and if it had not been for Andrew's outburst, Hayden might not even have been up this week! Also, they are (so far at least) showing loyalty to their alliance, which is where many an alliance breaks down. Of course as the weeks go by, this could change on a dime.

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #820 on: August 04, 2010, 04:17:55 PM »
It's pretty bad when the discussion of the live feeds is more entertaining than the houseguests themselves...with all do respect to all of us, of course.  :lol:
Go Red Sox!!

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #821 on: August 04, 2010, 04:18:36 PM »
I completely agree Sbriandy! They have been incredibly quiet about their alliance, and it has worked for them. Until this week, none of them were on the block, and if it had not been for Andrew's outburst, Hayden might not even have been up this week! Also, they are (so far at least) showing loyalty to their alliance, which is where many an alliance breaks down. Of course as the weeks go by, this could change on a dime.

Yes, I think Matt may be their downfall down the road. He will use them for as long as he needs them and then throw them under the bus. I can't really tell if out of the brigade there are those that are closer. I think Hayden and Lane are close, but Lane and Enzo seem to be too. I think they all may be a little suspcious of Matt and if they had to get rid of one of them it would be him JMO.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #822 on: August 04, 2010, 04:29:52 PM »
I really liked the brigade at first, but they haven't really been playing the game, which makes them less likable as a whole. Matt skeeves me out, Enzo is completely a non-issue, and Hayden doesn't know what game to play. Lane is a favorite right now, only because he is so funny.

Kristin is on her way out - no comment. Kathy is the major floater and I am getting tired of her comments about playing the game with integrity and honesty when she runs right to whomever is being talked about and edits comments to make her look good. Bad game play. I like Ragan but I wish he would make the move on his observations. Would make for good drama, even if it would put a big target on his back.

So, hope for final 2 right now would be Lane and Brit.

imo the brigade are laying low letting others get their hands dirty until they absolulely have to. and to my surprise after monet left Brit is actually an ok girl. Brit is one of my final 2, not sure with who yet.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #823 on: August 04, 2010, 04:31:05 PM »
Another endurance eh? This ought to be good! Let's see who can last it out. OR! Who wants to get  HOH.  :snicker:

Once Brendon drops the rest will drop like flies..POV seems to be more important to this bunch.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #824 on: August 04, 2010, 04:33:26 PM »

LOL Starbaby!! I feel EXACTLY the same way about her fake red hair!! I caught myself screaming at the computer the other day about how nasty it looks and how much she needs to fix it!  :groan: 

On the Pandora's box thing- can someone please refresh my memory on how that works? THANKS!

I agree. The red hair washes out her skin color too.  She always looks so pale.