Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320409 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #775 on: August 02, 2010, 11:57:53 PM »
Poor Kristen.

Thinking she might get Lane and Enzo to vote for her  :(

She will be soooo pissed when she watches back and sees how she was played by the Brigade.

Offline EvelDick4Allstars2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #776 on: August 03, 2010, 01:43:19 AM »
Haha Brigade for the win. Are we witnessing the end of brenchal? :meow: Have you ever seen a sorrier sap that brendon seriously dude stop apologizing. Having her just stand there in the hoh bathroom and say nothing while he rambled on was classic. I'm thinking final 3 matt lane and brit.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #777 on: August 03, 2010, 04:18:25 AM »
One thing I don't understand about Brenchel - they are using the excuse that they want to play against competitors.

Hello?

You are playing a game where the end result is 1/2 million. Why would you want to play against someone who might win over you? You should really be gunning for those who are a threat to your game. Strong people can endure, smart people can play the game. Those are the ones you should be gunning for, not the ones who don't have a chance to beat you.

Their saying that gives them an excuse to play emotionally, not strategically. Rachel's ousting of Monet, and now Kristin, shows nothing but emotion. Neither of them were a threat to her game or to her winning comps. Start looking at those who played the best physically and mentally in the challenges! The only way you can be guaranteed to win HOH and get anybody out is to narrow the field of competitors. Geesh!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #778 on: August 03, 2010, 04:59:04 AM »
eeww...If im not mistaken i think brendon and rachel just had sex in the
HOH room....then again two days ago she said it was her time of the month to brit.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #779 on: August 03, 2010, 07:25:21 AM »
Rachel twisted Kristen's words around from a couple of days ago.

Rachel asked her if she was going to put the showmance up. Kristen said she didn't know, and Rachel translated that to "she's getting me out".

My husband and I were walking about this...If I remember correctly, Rachel asked if she was going to put them up and Kristen said "I don't know.  I don't think so but I have to do what's best for the house." 

And at that point, the house wanted Rachel and Brendan out and they both knew that, which is why Rachel even asked her that.

A bit of clever editing...

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #780 on: August 03, 2010, 10:14:09 AM »
Annie is home and has joined the twitter family.

Her twitter ID is AnnieTampa

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #781 on: August 03, 2010, 10:44:31 AM »
Annie is on twitter this morning and she changed her ID.

Her new ID is Annie_BB12

Andrew changed his ID as well.

His new ID is Captain_Kosher  

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #782 on: August 03, 2010, 10:54:14 AM »
Annie talked to Andrew yesterday and had a great chat.

Annie is trying to get a hold of Monet.

Annie loves twitter. She is new to it but loves the concept of it. So does Andrew.

I just tweeted to her asking about her thoughts of Kristen leaving this week. Waiting on a reply. And who she thinks will be the new sab.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #783 on: August 03, 2010, 11:32:15 AM »
Annie thinks the house should evict Hayden instead of Kristen.

Annie said they told her she may go back in is why she was sequestered but they changed their mind and sent her home.

Annie is kinda hoping Rachel wins just to prove her point from what she told everybody before she was evicted. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #784 on: August 03, 2010, 12:12:38 PM »
I asked Annie if she would be friends with Brendon after this is all over and she said no.

HiddenPerson

« Reply #785 on: August 03, 2010, 12:16:41 PM »
I asked Annie if she would be friends with Brendon after this is all over and she said no.

Good - who would want to be friends with this whiny baby?

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #786 on: August 03, 2010, 12:59:35 PM »
Holy Moses.  Ragan has done everything short of drawing a picture for Bozo about the Brigade.  She has to be the biggest idiot on the planet.  Even with him spoon feeding her, she doesn't get it.  She doesn't deserve to be in the jury house.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #787 on: August 03, 2010, 01:17:12 PM »
Holy Moses.  Ragan has done everything short of drawing a picture for Bozo about the Brigade.  She has to be the biggest idiot on the planet.  Even with him spoon feeding her, she doesn't get it.  She doesn't deserve to be in the jury house.

Which one?  :lol:  This could be HUGE!  A game changer if Brenchel listen and what does Kristen think about staying and aligning? They could form an alliance to counteract the brigade but will they! More to the point can we believe Kristen even if she gives her word. She would have to really mean it for this to work.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #788 on: August 03, 2010, 01:24:19 PM »
Per Peach's request....

Schedule for this week

Thurs 8/5 Live show eviction and HOH comp (pandora's box comes in play sometime this week and it has to do with the new saboteur)

Fri 8/6 Have-not comp (they had a free pass this past week due to luxury comp but it is back) and nominations

Sat 8/7 Veto comp

Sun 8/8 free day

Mon 8/9 Veto meeting

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #789 on: August 03, 2010, 02:01:26 PM »

Which one?  :lol:  This could be HUGE!  A game changer if Brenchel listen and what does Kristen think about staying and aligning? They could form an alliance to counteract the brigade but will they! More to the point can we believe Kristen even if she gives her word. She would have to really mean it for this to work.

Rachel is who I'm talking about.  She 100% doesn't get what he is saying.  I hope he talks to Brit.  She'll get it.  Brit stands a better chance of making Brendon see the light.  She can dumb it down to their level.  I don't care if Kristen keeps her word or not.  I don't think it really matters which one stays, they're both going after B/R.  It matters to Ragan as to which one he wants in the game as competition vs. ally for him.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #790 on: August 03, 2010, 02:02:10 PM »
Brenchel is sooooo freaking stooopid and blinded by their own intelligence  :groan:

They actually are talking that Ragan is setting them up to take them out, not that there is a Brigade group.

They deserve everything wrong to happen now.

Sorry Kristen.  You had a shot if they had listened to Raga.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #791 on: August 03, 2010, 02:05:04 PM »
I would love for Brenden to be it this way Rachel would be  :meow: not knowing what is going on.

I doubt Brendon could be it without spilling the beans to his princess. She has to know everything!
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #792 on: August 03, 2010, 02:10:23 PM »
Which one?  :lol:  This could be HUGE!  A game changer if Brenchel listen and what does Kristen think about staying and aligning? They could form an alliance to counteract the brigade but will they! More to the point can we believe Kristen even if she gives her word. She would have to really mean it for this to work.
[/quote]

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!  :groan:  All I can say is... Pride goeth before a fall.  
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #793 on: August 03, 2010, 02:16:52 PM »
If Ragan is smart, he'll pull Brit in.  They still have two days to talk to Brendon. It's easier to make Brendon see logic.  And Brendon is already on his toes about Rachel's HoH this week.  He's seeing that her power trips and emotional outbursts make him look bad too.  Ragan & Brit may be able to work that angle and convince him that keeping Kristen is safer. Kristen is a bigger threat to Bozo, but Hayden is a bigger threat to him, and he's the one eligible to play for HoH next week. And he has to see that he needs to be playing week by week at this point.

What's sad is I don't care one way or another about Hayden vs. Kristen, I just want to see someone shake things up in that house.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #794 on: August 03, 2010, 02:19:16 PM »

Her new ID is Annie_BB12

i just tried to add them, says We couldn't find anyone named Annie_BB12 ::  We couldn't find anyone named Captain_Kosher AM I MISSING SOMETHING?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #795 on: August 03, 2010, 02:25:16 PM »

Her new ID is Annie_BB12

i just tried to add them, says We couldn't find anyone named Annie_BB12 ::  We couldn't find anyone named Captain_Kosher AM I MISSING SOMETHING?

I don't know what you are doing wrong. I was reading Annie's tweets this morning. She was tweeting for a couple hours. Try typing their real names under Find People and see if those ID's come up.  Annie Whittington and Andrew Gordon.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #796 on: August 03, 2010, 06:58:58 PM »
Brenden really needs to start playing his own game, as it is obvious to everyone (except him) that Rachel is definitely playing for herself. If Hayden stays, he will go after Brenden. If Kristin stays, she will go after Rachel. Hence, Rachel REALLY wants Kristin out. Mr. PhD candidate better start thinking with the RIGHT head or he will be gone in a flash.

That being said, I really think Brenden is stuck at this point - he is obviously over the "Rachel is perfect in every way" phase, as he is constantly pointing out her shortcomings - her job, her tons of makeup, her drinking, her attitude and behavior with the other houseguests..... even if this "relationship" lasts through the rest of their time in the house, it definitely won't last outside the house.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Competitor

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #797 on: August 03, 2010, 09:04:30 PM »
Brenden really needs to start playing his own game, as it is obvious to everyone (except him) that Rachel is definitely playing for herself. If Hayden stays, he will go after Brenden. If Kristin stays, she will go after Rachel. Hence, Rachel REALLY wants Kristin out. Mr. PhD candidate better start thinking with the RIGHT head or he will be gone in a flash.

That being said, I really think Brenden is stuck at this point - he is obviously over the "Rachel is perfect in every way" phase, as he is constantly pointing out her shortcomings - her job, her tons of makeup, her drinking, her attitude and behavior with the other houseguests..... even if this "relationship" lasts through the rest of their time in the house, it definitely won't last outside the house.

Brenchel is going to crash and burn. Brendon is already put out by the way that Rachel treated others after winning HOH. He knows that she is burning a ton of bridges and doesn't really care. I don't think that it has sunk in to her that eventually her and Brendon are going to have a point where one of them isn't HOH or doesn't have the POV. Then, it will be up to the housemates and I don't see them wasting an opportunity to get rid of one of them.

Brenchel has horribly managed their early power. They should have taken this opportunity to align themselves with people like Britney and Ragan. They could play the power card and it would be hard for those two to turn down the obvious reality that they would be better off with them. However, they have played as if they will always be in control and it will come back to bite them.

I think that Brendon knows that this ship is sinking, however, it is too late to do anything. The best he can hope for is that one of them keeps winning HOH or POV. He better especially hope that he wins POV when he and Rachel are the two nominees up for eviction.

Rachel is oblivious. She is running on emotion. She will crash and burn if Brendon gets evicted and she's left alone.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #798 on: August 03, 2010, 10:25:58 PM »
Brenchel is going to crash and burn. Brendon is already put out by the way that Rachel treated others after winning HOH. He knows that she is burning a ton of bridges and doesn't really care. I don't think that it has sunk in to her that eventually her and Brendon are going to have a point where one of them isn't HOH or doesn't have the POV. Then, it will be up to the housemates and I don't see them wasting an opportunity to get rid of one of them.

The rest of the house is going to love the day when Rachel and Brendon are on the block post-Veto. They'll be voting out the greater of two evils before it turns into one of those "rabbit season, duck season" arguments. The only debate is which one's playing the part of Daffy Duck and which one's playing the part of Bugs Bunny. Whoever's the duck, in this case, is getting a swift kick straight out the front door.

There are eight Elmer Fudds in that house. I don't think they care which one the duck is.

(Now that's an analogy if I ever heard one!)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #799 on: August 03, 2010, 11:30:04 PM »
I haven't been able to keep up with the boards for the last few days, so still trying to catch up on where everyone stands. 

Have to say I am sick of Kristen's attitude.  She is blaming everything on others when she just got called out, with the truth, by Andrew.  She needs to own up to everything and move on.

Sick of Rachels power trip too, but haven't really cared for her from the beginning.  I would say next week could very well be her last. 

Not even sure about Ragen anymore.  Obviously playing both sides of the house but he talks in circles so much I have a hard time figuring out exactly what point he is trying to make.

Don't even get me started on Kathy!  I really feel she is two faced and don't like her more and more.  But at least she sticks with whoever she is with for that week and tells everyone how she is going to vote.