Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320423 times)

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #750 on: August 02, 2010, 02:20:46 PM »
Ok, I'll start by saying I am probably the only Brigade fan (excluding Matt) here. They have been great at keeping their alliance secret and that is great gameplay just as much as winning comps. Winning comps can also put attention on you and make you a target. They are all just lying back letting everyone else go at it...smart move. Everyone thinks Enzo is an idiot, but like Britt said last night, if Enzo makes it to the end, he will win as he should. He is playing a very smart game. Matt has Ragan, Britt has Lane, Hayden has Kristen, Brendon has Rachel and Kathy is well, on her own but nobody would vote for her if she made it which is highly unlikely. Everyone likes Enzo. He doesn't seem a threat to anyone and keeping the Brigade secret is just adding to that. I don't like Matt and would like to see him go. Yes, they talk trash about kathy, but so does EVERYONE else. I like kathy, but she does kiss a** and switches from person to person whoever is in power. Right now my favs are Hayden, Lane and Enzo. Ragan is funny but always wishy washy, he may be another person who could make it to the end. HATE Brendon and Rachel, ready for them to go. These are just my opinions, now go ahead and let me know how much you hate the Brigade because I know it is coming...... :'(  LOL

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #751 on: August 02, 2010, 02:22:55 PM »
This is the scenario I see playing out: Kristen is evicted and Rachel's goodbye tape is played saying the usual "you got between me and my man" stuff is revealed. Like it's anything new.

I think Rachel's goodbye tape will say the usual even if Hayden is evicted!  :lol:
« Last Edit: August 02, 2010, 02:30:04 PM by Sandra1991 »

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #752 on: August 02, 2010, 02:25:11 PM »
I agree with you about the Brigade. The only two "alliances" that have been revealed are Rachel/Brendon and Hayden/Kristen. Nobody knows that four people are together and after three weeks, they're still under the radar and that's a good thing right now. Everyone seems like they know who they want out. As long as nobody says anything, these guys are going to keep their alliance in tact.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #753 on: August 02, 2010, 02:30:24 PM »
I agree with you about the Brigade. The only two "alliances" that have been revealed are Rachel/Brendon and Hayden/Kristen. Nobody knows that four people are together and after three weeks, they're still under the radar and that's a good thing right now. Everyone seems like they know who they want out. As long as nobody says anything, these guys are going to keep their alliance in tact.

Unfortunately, Matt will be the one to blow their cover the second it benefits him. He is such a jerk. I will have to admit that I like Brittany better than I did before. Lane would be smart in keeping her around as an ally. Then he would have Enzo, Hayden and Matt and also Brittany on the side. Hayden won't have Kristen. Of course Matt still has Ragan but he'll get rid of him too when he needs to.

Offline Got2BeGreen

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #754 on: August 02, 2010, 02:42:33 PM »
Hi all - longtime lurker, first time poster!   :jumpy:

I don't understand how only the two showmance alliances have been revealed.  It's bizarre.  Do Rachel and Brendan (and everyone else not in the Brigade) really think that only 4 people in the house have serious alliances?  How can you think that the 6 other people are basically floaters (in the OLD sense of the word, not in Rachel's made up definition of it). How do you get to week 4, and somehow be SURPRISED that there is more than one alliance in the house?   :duno:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #755 on: August 02, 2010, 04:30:34 PM »
Ok, I'll start by saying I am probably the only Brigade fan (excluding Matt) here. They have been great at keeping their alliance secret and that is great gameplay just as much as winning comps. Winning comps can also put attention on you and make you a target. They are all just lying back letting everyone else go at it...smart move. Everyone thinks Enzo is an idiot, but like Britt said last night, if Enzo makes it to the end, he will win as he should. He is playing a very smart game. Matt has Ragan, Britt has Lane, Hayden has Kristen, Brendon has Rachel and Kathy is well, on her own but nobody would vote for her if she made it which is highly unlikely. Everyone likes Enzo. He doesn't seem a threat to anyone and keeping the Brigade secret is just adding to that. I don't like Matt and would like to see him go. Yes, they talk trash about kathy, but so does EVERYONE else. I like kathy, but she does kiss a** and switches from person to person whoever is in power. Right now my favs are Hayden, Lane and Enzo. Ragan is funny but always wishy washy, he may be another person who could make it to the end. HATE Brendon and Rachel, ready for them to go. These are just my opinions, now go ahead and let me know how much you hate the Brigade because I know it is coming...... :'(  LOL

Nah! No one will bash you.  :lol:  We all have our opinions, you certainly can have yours. I felt better about Lane after he talked with Andrew in the Have-not room last week. I don't mind Ragan. My feelings change daily about Matt. The one I really dislike is Enzo. I hate updating him.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #756 on: August 02, 2010, 04:39:07 PM »
Hi all - longtime lurker, first time poster!   :jumpy:

I don't understand how only the two showmance alliances have been revealed.  It's bizarre.  Do Rachel and Brendan (and everyone else not in the Brigade) really think that only 4 people in the house have serious alliances?  How can you think that the 6 other people are basically floaters (in the OLD sense of the word, not in Rachel's made up definition of it). How do you get to week 4, and somehow be SURPRISED that there is more than one alliance in the house?   :duno:

I don't get it either.

Welcome to RFF, we're glad you stopped lurking and posted. Now keep it up!  :lol:

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #757 on: August 02, 2010, 05:04:48 PM »
I like The Brigade also to be honest. I was really wondering where Hayden's loyalty would lie in regards to Kristen. It's fun to watch. I really loved the catfight on Sunday night. Things are finally picking up a bit. I was getting rather bored.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #758 on: August 02, 2010, 06:14:52 PM »
I just hope that whoever is offered to be the new saboteur will accept the challenge.

Once Rachel is out of this house, I can cheer for Brendan.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #759 on: August 02, 2010, 06:44:47 PM »
Hi all - longtime lurker, first time poster!   :jumpy:

I don't understand how only the two showmance alliances have been revealed.  It's bizarre.  Do Rachel and Brendan (and everyone else not in the Brigade) really think that only 4 people in the house have serious alliances?  How can you think that the 6 other people are basically floaters (in the OLD sense of the word, not in Rachel's made up definition of it). How do you get to week 4, and somehow be SURPRISED that there is more than one alliance in the house?   :duno:

:welcome2:

You know I was thinking the same thing...especially Rachel the "gamer"...common sense would tell you that other people were working together....they are delusional by thinking that no one else has an alliance....the brigade is doing good keeping things quiet but that is why this is such a boring season....it actually makes the show suck....BB needs to come up with a better twist than a new sab (actually americas players 3.0)...or I am going  to give up and place this season with the one that shall not be mentioned.

just thinkg how boring it will be if the brigade gets everyone else out.....ugh..will not be worth watching

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #760 on: August 02, 2010, 06:58:25 PM »
You know I was thinking the same thing...especially Rachel the "gamer"...common sense would tell you that other people were working together....they are delusional by thinking that no one else has an alliance....the brigade is doing good keeping things quiet but that is why this is such a boring season....it actually makes the show suck....BB needs to come up with a better twist than a new sab (actually americas players 3.0)...or I am going  to give up and place this season with the one that shall not be mentioned.

just thinkg how boring it will be if the brigade gets everyone else out.....ugh..will not be worth watching

Funny, I've been thinking along the same lines. Somehow the brigade alliance has to come out or this will be a bigger bore than any other season I can think of other than maybe 5 when the nerd herd spent all their time in the HOH or the season that shall not be mentioned. Except in that one, we didn't really see Blank winning with his pal Blankity Blank.

If the brigade gets everyone else out it really will be boring.  :umn:  We need some conflict and opposition!

Offline melanieh1984

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #761 on: August 02, 2010, 07:06:38 PM »
Hi, first post ...
I'm also a fan of the brigade ... but mostly because Lane is hilarious (and most of the time he is without trying to be) ... his DR snippets are priceless. Matt, however, is starting to get on my nerves ... he's a little schemer ... when it comes to Enzo, I get how he can be annoying but I feel that he isn't as bad as Matt. He was funny when they went to Rachel's 2nd HOH room.

Another fav is Brittany ... don't know why, but she's grown on me. She's said a couple things, and made some observations that are so spot on that I just like her so much for that. And she's pretty entertaining.

Brenchel can go away ... lol ... they're on such a power trip this week! Brendon was talking earlier today to Hayden about how Kristen just spoke to Rachel a certain way and that ruined the game for her and she really needs to watch what she says and how she says it ... when I read that I was like "What?? If the tables were turned Hayden could be saying the exact same thing about Rachel to Brendon!" So funny how Brendon makes so many statements but if the situation was turned around he would never see it that way at all. Rachel is just as bad as Kristen when it comes to being mean and saucy ... probably even more so ...

Offline Southern Belle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #762 on: August 02, 2010, 07:20:35 PM »
Not to be sexist or anything, but can't they have a decent girl this season? All the strong players seem to be guys! Guess I'll have to root for Brittney. She is the only one this season that seems destined to go far. Although not that far, unless she can get in the middle of the brigade!

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #763 on: August 02, 2010, 07:28:11 PM »
I would love for Brenden to be it this way Rachel would be  :meow: not knowing what is going on.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #764 on: August 02, 2010, 07:45:35 PM »
Welcome to RFF melanieh1984 and Southern Belle!

:bigwelcome

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #765 on: August 02, 2010, 07:46:34 PM »
I would love for Brenden to be it this way Rachel would be  :meow: not knowing what is going on.

HoLY SMOKES!  Could you imagine if Bren was the sab?  America would TOTALLY make him do stuff to Rachael, and she would go OFF!   :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #766 on: August 02, 2010, 08:02:18 PM »

HoLY SMOKES!  Could you imagine if Bren was the sab?  America would TOTALLY make him do stuff to Rachael, and she would go OFF!   :lol3:
That would be hilarious.   Rach goes B**** as soon as Brendon says one thing to her she doesn't agree with.  I'm also over the pity party for Hayden and Kristin.  I'm not sure they would be in this position if Kristin didn't openly go after Rach in the game for HOH then go off on Rach  right after she got the HOH.  Not too smart when someone is holding the power in their hand at that moment.  Its game and everyone but 1 will walk out those doors sooner or later. 

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #767 on: August 02, 2010, 08:18:17 PM »
That would be hilarious.   Rach goes B**** as soon as Brendon says one thing to her she doesn't agree with.  I'm also over the pity party for Hayden and Kristin.  I'm not sure they would be in this position if Kristin didn't openly go after Rach in the game for HOH then go off on Rach  right after she got the HOH.  Not too smart when someone is holding the power in their hand at that moment.  Its game and everyone but 1 will walk out those doors sooner or later. 

I agree re:  the Kristen/Hayden thing.  I especially don't feel like listening to Kathy lament over it.  She drives me crazy when she she tells Kristen and Hayden what she's supposedly said to Brenchel...Half of it is nothing but LIES! I was reading something yesterday where she was telling Kristen that she supposedly told Rachael all this stuff (making herself sound like a bad a**) and she never said ANYTHING she claimed to say."

As for the sab thing - remember a few years ago when Eric was America's Player and had to ignore Jessica for like 24 hours?  Could you even IMAGINE what would happen if Bren attempted that with Rach?   :meow:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #768 on: August 02, 2010, 08:34:51 PM »

I agree re:  the Kristen/Hayden thing.  I especially don't feel like listening to Kathy lament over it.  She drives me crazy when she she tells Kristen and Hayden what she's supposedly said to Brenchel...Half of it is nothing but LIES! I was reading something yesterday where she was telling Kristen that she supposedly told Rachael all this stuff (making herself sound like a bad a**) and she never said ANYTHING she claimed to say."

As for the sab thing - remember a few years ago when Eric was America's Player and had to ignore Jessica for like 24 hours?  Could you even IMAGINE what would happen if Bren attempted that with Rach?   :meow:
I do remember that-- the problem here is there is NO way that Rach would let Brendon ignore her for an hour let alone 24.  She'd have the whole house wanting out--no stipend, nothing, just let us out!!!!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #769 on: August 02, 2010, 08:44:46 PM »
lovemykiddies----- I forgot to tell you thanks on the Kathy thing.  I thought I was missing key conversations --she kept bringing up conversations that I could not remember reading about or hearing at all.  Ohhhhh  --- but I forgot, she plays with integrity.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #770 on: August 02, 2010, 08:47:32 PM »
 :jam:

Brit and Lane are my favorites at this point! Lane needs to get away from the brigade.
delightful just delightful

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #771 on: August 02, 2010, 09:03:20 PM »
I am already rooting for Brendan to win HOH this week..why?  because that is the only way any excitement will happen in this house.....the brigade will have to scramble....I am not against the brigade, but as I said earlier if they keep getting people out it is one boring ass season.....brendan is not a bad dude (He just has bad taste in women).....if brenchel keeps in control, then the brigade will have to start turning on each other...to be honest, either way, brenchel or the brigade I really do not see this turning into a good season (without a major twist)

Last year,  :hearts:  I remember rushing home from work to read the boards....to get caught up on the shenanigans of the house...and oh (wistfully I look back), jeff and jordan being the under dogs, the cou d'etat, which changed things around, even jessie and natalie, who I loved to hate, made me want to keep up with things and watch....

I miss season 10, Dan oh dan, the way you winked at the camera,   :hearts: how I miss the...he probably was one of the best players ever...and yet he never said how he was the best player ever...renny, memphis and even Jerry....

this season sucks....

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #772 on: August 02, 2010, 10:40:12 PM »

I missed part of the HOH. The only part I saw was the end when Rachel said "hold on to your life vest floatersl.....Kristen". Did Kristen say something to her first? I fast forwarded the HOH comp because I knew who won and I couldn't stomach it. Since Kristen is going home, I wish she could have just body slammed her and been thrown out instead, at least Rachel would have gotten what she deserves.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #773 on: August 02, 2010, 11:14:51 PM »
Rachel twisted Kristen's words around from a couple of days ago.

Rachel asked her if she was going to put the showmance up. Kristen said she didn't know, and Rachel translated that to "she's getting me out".
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #774 on: August 02, 2010, 11:34:32 PM »
Rachel twisted Kristen's words around from a couple of days ago.

Rachel asked her if she was going to put the showmance up. Kristen said she didn't know, and Rachel translated that to "she's getting me out".

in the bb house when you ask someone if they are going to put you up and they say "i dont know"
That really mean ... of course I'm going to put you up, I'm just too chicken **** to say it to your face  :meow:

and i can't stand how much they throw around the word floaters
Everyone in the house has the appearance of a floater except B/R  and now H/K (i guess)
They is no public alliances at all so doesn't that make everyone else floaters?

This has got to be hands down the worst cast of bb EVER!

In canada we have this new reality channel and ive been watching the whole season BB allstars for the last 2 days
and there is no one in this house that even comes close to any of them game wise.
I guess its pretty bad when you would rather watch reruns of a good season then the live feeds you paid for  :res:
« Last Edit: August 03, 2010, 12:18:40 AM by Will4Pres »