Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320354 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #725 on: July 31, 2010, 07:49:07 PM »
from what i see Kathy is flat out nice and there is absolutely no evidence of unwanted "physical gestures"  of any kind being pushed onto to anyone in that house.

those that are engaging in physical PDA  are willing participants..

to suggest that Kathy's hugging people or rubbing their backs or comforting them leads a person to believe that there is  unwatnted sexual prowlness is detrimental to her life outside of the house which could put Kathy in a very serious situation job wise.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #726 on: July 31, 2010, 08:17:01 PM »
I heard Kathy tell Kristen that she just loves that boy, Hayden, he reminds her of her son. I think it's the maternal instinct kicking in for Kathy with Monet and Kristen. She's the only mom in the house and really has no one but those two who talk to her now. The bragade trash her routinely and have little respect for her. Maybe she senses that.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #727 on: July 31, 2010, 08:20:44 PM »
I feel so bad for Hayden!! :'(  He is just sitting there with his head in his hands..:(

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #728 on: July 31, 2010, 08:32:14 PM »
here's what the players of the  POV won

Brit won POV

Hayden won solitary confinement for 24hrs

Ragan won a Veto pass(if he wants to play in POV he can use it at another time)

Rachel won $5000. which can be used  to bargin with at anytime in the game

Enzo won a 3D Television

Kristen won a Hippie outfit to wear for 1 week
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #729 on: July 31, 2010, 08:38:18 PM »
Well Rachel should be in a better mood today .........before Brenchel fell asleep there was a tent with movement and then an "OH BRENDEN"......then the tent collapses and there are hugs and giggles.   :barf :naughty:

:hbday: Matt....thirty is great......enjoy

LOL! Thanks Jam, I found the FB and posted the time and feed in the flashback thread.  :naughty:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22427.msg543526.html#msg543526

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #730 on: July 31, 2010, 08:51:56 PM »
Why, Miss TL!! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #731 on: July 31, 2010, 09:05:20 PM »
How demoralizing that the two on the block got the worst "prizes" that BB gave out this week.  :'(
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #732 on: July 31, 2010, 09:06:28 PM »
Kristen won a Hippie outfit to wear for 1 week

At least it's not that damn red unitard.

It sounds like it was one of those "you're eliminated, you choose a mystery prize" POV. Last person standing gets their choice of anything on the table.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline EvelDick4Allstars2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #733 on: July 31, 2010, 09:07:09 PM »
Lol I will mention it cause season 9 rocked! I loved that house with the outdoors motif. i wish there was BB every winter. Now as far as inmate Adam and Enzo, jersey is the armpit of america what do you expect?  haha. More importantly after hearing kathy's sob stories she seems like a more down to earth sheila and will probably suffer the same fate as other useless players like jerry or chicken george.

pool orgy, butter strip tease, horse face Joshua explosion, double feinting and Natalie's face when they choose to evict her over Sharon were classic :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #734 on: August 01, 2010, 09:27:01 AM »
A gigantic pot of macaroni salad and Natalie with hair coloring and foil on her head for 2 1/2 hours while blank and blankity blank messed with her mind. Only thing I can remember.  :lol3:

(or want to!)   :snicker:

Offline EvelDick4Allstars2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #735 on: August 01, 2010, 10:56:00 AM »
My fantasy cast so far for season 14 All Stars 2

Season 8
Dick- Dick would be the lone winner among the all stars. As one of the most memorable houseguests it would be a crime not to include him.

Jessica- Jessica almost had a chance to get back into the house in season 11. She got caught on the wrong side of Evel Dick’s reign of terror. Maybe things would play out differently for her this time around.

Nick- Nick was cool he got a raw deal getting back doored early because of Eric’s sabotage. Definitely deserves another shot at BB.

Season 9
James- I know people hate season 9 but James was a great player. Crazy James is not only a wild character but he was a cockroach in comps it would be cool to give him another try.

Season 10
Renny- every season needs an older person might as well be Renny. Renny was at least half way competent in comps and full of personality.

Keesha- Keesha was a gamer. She wasn’t up to par with tricky Dan but she would be a strong competitor in all stars 2.

Season 11
Jeff- Jeff was great if not gullible. Hopefully he learned from his mistake and without Jordan yammering in his ear he could actually be a force to be reckoned with. Who knows maybe the coup de tat would make another all star appearance.

Kevin- The best gay guy of the past 6 seasons a tough mental and physical competitor.

Ronnie- Russ’s against the grain move sent Ronnie packing early but what would he have been capable of if that hadn’t happened? I’d like to see.

Season 12
Rachel- Janie reincarnation has BB magic. Even if she gets knocked out before the final 3 she’s a sure bet for all stars.

Matt- The gremlin mastermind has been playing smooth and smart so far proving himself to be a master at damage control. He’s the obvious leader of the brigade despite what Enzo might think and makes a nice all star.

Season 13
???- Girl from final 4
???- hopefully this season has black female who is good player. That would make it 7 guys 6 girls with the blonde-black-older-gay demographics represented.

Offline ThunderStruck

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #736 on: August 01, 2010, 11:06:19 AM »
July 13  -  10:37pm  -  Camera 1  -  Kristen says she is in a monogamous relationship.   :hearts:

No wonder she says she has nothing to go back to!  She's cheating with Hayden and it's on TV :lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #737 on: August 01, 2010, 03:51:00 PM »
So...what do we think Brit will do? 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #738 on: August 01, 2010, 05:25:44 PM »

well if they really thought about it more...Enzo Lane and Brit just eluded to getting rid of Matt.  Now--pull Kristin off, have Rach do the dirty work of putting Matt up (which she could be open to) They'd have the votes to do it.  Enzo, Lane, Brit, Brendon, Kathy,  Kristin would vote him out.  No repercussions since he wouldn't make jury house.  If I was Kristin and Hayden I'd be trying some angle to make that work. Long shot.  No one seems to want to make a big move in this BB house without group consent all the time.  Geez.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #739 on: August 01, 2010, 06:17:56 PM »

well if they really thought about it more...Enzo Lane and Brit just eluded to getting rid of Matt.  Now--pull Kristin off, have Rach do the dirty work of putting Matt up (which she could be open to) They'd have the votes to do it.  Enzo, Lane, Brit, Brendon, Kathy,  Kristin would vote him out.  No repercussions since he wouldn't make jury house.  If I was Kristin and Hayden I'd be trying some angle to make that work. Long shot.  No one seems to want to make a big move in this BB house without group consent all the time.  Geez.

Everything has been done with group consent? They're not little kids asking mommy or daddy if they can have candy before dinner. They're grown adults playing a game for cash. If they want to pull someone off the block, do it. Let people run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

So many comparisons in that post. God, I feel like a walking cliche. *shakes head*

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #740 on: August 01, 2010, 06:25:52 PM »

Everything has been done with group consent? They're not little kids asking mommy or daddy if they can have candy before dinner. They're grown adults playing a game for cash. If they want to pull someone off the block, do it. Let people run around like chickens with their heads cut off.

So many comparisons in that post. God, I feel like a walking cliche. *shakes head*
That's exactly right.  Pull someone off, or when you're HOH put who you want up.  And let them scramble. 

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #741 on: August 01, 2010, 07:44:47 PM »
Andrew is home and he already started twittering tonight.

His twitter ID is Andrew_GonBB

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #742 on: August 01, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »
Alright... After about a month, here's what I think.

1. I think my opinions have changed. I know I've said that I can't stand Rachel and Brendon, but I think I just plain can't stand Rachel only. I find her extremely obnoxious. She's loud (I don't know if it's on purpose or if she just feels like saying everything louder than it should be, especially in her diary room interviews). She thinks it's okay to display PDA literally all the time. And if Brendon ever goes before her, I think she would sulk like the girls did when Jessie left last season. I don't think her head's exactly square on her shoulders. I really don't.

2. You can tell that the only person who really cares for Rachel right now is Brendon. Kathy cares for her and everyone else right now. Besides them, it seems as though everyone else wants either Rachel or Brendon out ASAP. You could tell in tonight's show - when Rachel shows the HOH room off to everyone (minus Kristen), the diary room interviews said "we don't like this girl and we will get her out when we get a chance". They're ready. They need to just make sure that they know what they're doing.

Which leads me to my next point.

3. These people need to start trying to kick out their game threats and not their personal threats. Rachel's first term as HOH was based on personal reasons when Monet and Britney were saying things behind her back. Hayden's term as HOH ended as Annie sealed her own fate. I think Matt was doing the best job (albeit it didn't work) at trying to get threats out because he put up Andrew and Kathy as supposed pawns. If Brendon or Rachel didn't win the Veto, one of them would have been gone. Rachel would have been out week one if it wasn't for Annie blowing up to Britney.

I know I have more to say but I'm not sure how I should word it. These are my three main points, however.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #743 on: August 01, 2010, 09:51:55 PM »
I can't remember-- the person who wins the POV and uses it on someone else:    Brit takes off Kristin, can Brit be put on the block as the replacement?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #744 on: August 01, 2010, 10:14:13 PM »
I can't remember-- the person who wins the POV and uses it on someone else:    Brit takes off Kristin, can Brit be put on the block as the replacement?

No even if she uses the veto Britney can not be the replacement.
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #745 on: August 01, 2010, 10:15:40 PM »

No the POV winner can't be put on the block.

I wish Brit would take Kristen off the block, who cares what Rachel says, her power ends with the new nomination.

Kitkat beat me. LOL

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #746 on: August 01, 2010, 10:38:33 PM »
I was following Andrew's tweets earlier.

Wow, he really HATES Kristen and hopes she gets the boot this week.

He's pulling for Brendon and Enzo.

Says that Britney is the worst HG out of the cast.

He will be tweeting his thoughts and responding to questions after every episode.

He looks forward going back to LA for the finale and the Vegas bash.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #747 on: August 02, 2010, 01:31:26 PM »
Come on, Brit.  Liven things up.  Take Kristen down and let's watch the fireworks!!!!!  :meow:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #748 on: August 02, 2010, 02:11:15 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #749 on: August 02, 2010, 02:12:40 PM »
Come on, Brit.  Liven things up.  Take Kristen down and let's watch the fireworks!!!!!  :meow:

HOH consent works wonders, doesn't it? (Even if it's not, I can't believe nobody wants to pull something off.)

This is the scenario I see playing out: Kristen is evicted and Rachel's goodbye tape is played saying the usual "you got between me and my man" stuff is revealed. Like it's anything new.

Whoever wins HOH next week needs to split these two up. Please dear God, let it happen.