Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321767 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #700 on: July 30, 2010, 08:59:43 PM »
I am no longer happy that rachel won hoh....evidently she made a spectacle of herself at HOH meeting...brenden is right she is screwing with both their games.....what a F'n idiot...I have switched to rooting for hayden kristen and I want them to get rachel out...I would like to see brendan stay around for a while..

just my every changing thoughts about these people....

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #701 on: July 30, 2010, 09:04:02 PM »
She's an oversized idiot!   First she battles to get HOH, winning when her back is to the wall.  THen, makes completely dumb a** moves when it comes to dealing with people.  And she keeps wondering why everyone wants her out.  She's toast.  May be next week, or the week after.  But she will never make it to the end.  She's so caught up in the TV moment, she is not focused on just playing the game. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #702 on: July 30, 2010, 09:22:44 PM »
rachel is always wanting to have air time so this"bring it on comment" at the nom ceremony  she claims  was   just for tv

by her saying it to kristen and hayden will come full cirlcle in an hour and she'll have to  back peddle out of it.... which won't work!

the bragage nickname to me has a new interpretation  bro-gag! :lol3:  they make me sick!

I acutally like hayden and lane but they need to split  from enzo and matt. and take kristen and britney  if they dont  that bro-gag will be thier downfall.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline del227

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #703 on: July 30, 2010, 10:06:24 PM »
I agree with ya ugot..they have to split..as for Brenchel I wanted to see her win last nite if for anything the craziness ytat would take place...but 2day was like run Brendon run..this girl is bipolar..a fame whore and if she thinks Brendon's family is gonna luv her while she sits there and belittles him she's nuts...wish I could get to Vegas and put odds on this relationship going anywhere..I still have hope that something or someone will slap him and wake him up and he just says play your game Rachel I'm done..he could do better playing by himself

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #704 on: July 30, 2010, 10:14:12 PM »
R & B are just too funny for words.  They both have no clue.  This is a GAME.  They have everything all mixed up.  Brendon trying to preach "real world" social graces to the TV whore.  Rach trying to get feedback from everyone before the nominations was hilarious.  You can't trust anyone at anytime when you walk into that game.  Looking for support, hugs, friendship.  Get real. 

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #705 on: July 30, 2010, 10:54:00 PM »
Are they calling Kathy Michele?  I am kind of lost tonight because I haven't been able to read the boards all day

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #706 on: July 30, 2010, 11:02:56 PM »
oh my...if y'all love us you will all go buy the feeds STAT and come help update! If you have BBAD, please think about helping out too??

:talk

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #707 on: July 30, 2010, 11:26:25 PM »
I'm going to assume Kristen and Hayden are put up for eviction?

(Hi. I got home from the races like, five minutes ago. No thanks to some craptastic red flag in the last race of the night because the non-concrete wall decided it was going to play dead for 23 minutes.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #708 on: July 30, 2010, 11:48:02 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, to be continued...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #709 on: July 31, 2010, 12:34:29 AM »
This Veto game looks like a combination of the thing you pull to release the ball in a pinball machine and what's at the end of the mini golf course in my hometown (the thing that awards a free game).
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Southern Belle

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #710 on: July 31, 2010, 05:32:39 AM »
Yes, Rachel dresses terribly and wears too much make up and says ridiculous things like, "Don't come between me and MY man!," but and I hope she stays. Rachel may need a little coaching about the way she presents herself on TV, but she is playing smart strategically. She thinks about every single move she makes and evaluates several steps ahead  like she is playing chess. Brendon thinks she is playing with her emotions, but I disagree! I think she knows exactly what she is doing. Everyone thinks Brendon is smart but let me tell you he is not as smart as Rachel. A PhD does not make you a smart strategic player or a smart social player (think about all of your college professors- how would they have done on this show?) It just means he is really good at physics or whatever it is he is studying. Anyway, there are no real dummies on this season so I just don't think he has an advantage that way.

Also, Rachel is the only hope I see who can break up the brigade. Without that, we would be watching them whittle down everyone else until the end when they have to pick off each other. And that would be pretty dull, let me tell you.

That said, a lot less kissy face would be appreciated!! Hopefully she and Brendon will keep fighting so at least we don't have to watch them kiss/her straddle him/him proclaim everlasting love for her all the time.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #711 on: July 31, 2010, 06:31:43 AM »
I agree with Southern Belle about Rachel knowing exactly what she is doing when she lets her emotions go wild like with HOH.  
My thoughts are ...everyone besides Brendon wants her gone and she knows that.  In the beginning she was very nice and helpful and was very well liked.  Little by little she is turning people off as the jury players get closer.  Eventually, players will be want to take her to the end because they know they could beat her with votes.
I don't know about BB but I heard with Survivor they get extra cash bonuses if they say "stuff for the camera" to add more drama

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #712 on: July 31, 2010, 08:11:52 AM »
I agree with Southern Belle about Rachel knowing exactly what she is doing when she lets her emotions go wild like with HOH. 
My thoughts are ...everyone besides Brendon wants her gone and she knows that.  In the beginning she was very nice and helpful and was very well liked.  Little by little she is turning people off as the jury players get closer.  Eventually, players will be want to take her to the end because they know they could beat her with votes.
I don't know about BB but I heard with Survivor they get extra cash bonuses if they say "stuff for the camera" to add more drama

Thought provoking comments BRB, I do think Rachel has a better grasp of the game than Brendon. She keeps track of him too. Last night she told him not to apologize to people for her. How did she know he apologized to Hayden and Kristen? It's too bad she is fixated on Kristen leaving. I wish she had concentrated on Enzo or Lane or both. If Hayden and Kristen had aligned with Brendon/Rachel they would be the force in the house. Rachel and Kristen have had two long conversations about this but Hayden doesn't seem interested.

About the good TV comments, it's production talking. I've heard numerous references on the feeds that they made good TV, so it makes perfect sense that they might be getting a bonus if they say "stuff for the camera" to add drama.   :meow: 

I can't figure Hayden out. Does he really care about Kristen? He sat with Enzo and Lane while they kept saying Kristen had to go and didn't say a word. ??? He and Ragan are playing a pretty good game, Ragan is on the bragade's radar though, they know he's playing both sides.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #713 on: July 31, 2010, 11:21:26 AM »
Well Rachel should be in a better mood today .........before Brenchel fell asleep there was a tent with movement and then an "OH BRENDEN"......then the tent collapses and there are hugs and giggles.   :barf :naughty:

:hbday: Matt....thirty is great......enjoy
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #714 on: July 31, 2010, 11:34:34 AM »
If Brenden doesn't grow a set of balls soon and tell Rachel to STFU I'm going to spit.  She is horrible the way she talks to him sometimes and he is always apologizing.   :ugot  I guess the sex makes up for it.  :gaw

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #715 on: July 31, 2010, 12:14:26 PM »
Playing for veto today are....

HOH, Rachel

Nominees, Hayden and Kristen

Players picked are Britney, Enzo and Ragan

Host is Brendon

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #716 on: July 31, 2010, 01:09:38 PM »
I sure hope anybody, ANYBODY but Rachet wins the POV.......her head is so big now and I can''t stand her bragging how SMART she is.......SMART??  she doesn't think Enzo or Lane would put them up.... :groan:

Offline del227

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #717 on: July 31, 2010, 01:12:53 PM »
In my dreams I would love to see Kristen win..then Rachel put up another "Brigade" member against Hayden...great TV and there definately be some crazy campaigning going on..maybe Hayden would wake up and realize he's the 1st throwaway from the "Brigade"

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #718 on: July 31, 2010, 01:23:24 PM »
In my dreams I would love to see Kristen win..then Rachel put up another "Brigade" member against Hayden...great TV and there definately be some crazy campaigning going on..maybe Hayden would wake up and realize he's the 1st throwaway from the "Brigade"
Well if Kristen does win, I think she will put up Matt since she is skeptical of him and is under the impression that Enzo or Lane would NOT put them up.  I think Matt would go home over Hayden since he is the one who got them in this mess anyway because he didn't put them up when he was HOH.  I really would like to see that happen.  The boys have Britney so all would be good.
KRISTEN FOR THE WIN  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #719 on: July 31, 2010, 01:51:49 PM »
I hope Kristen wins too. I hope Rachel would put up Enzo. He's so full of himself, so gross. He's not funny at all My biggest fear is he wins this season. Just like Adam in the Season That Shall Not Be Mentioned!  (:;)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #720 on: July 31, 2010, 06:03:37 PM »
Is it just me, or does it seem that Kathy is very physical with the other women?  I wonder if she is perhaps bi, and hiding it from everyone.   :duno:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #721 on: July 31, 2010, 06:12:07 PM »
Is it just me, or does it seem that Kathy is very physical with the other women?  I wonder if she is perhaps bi, and hiding it from everyone.   :duno:
I don't know what the deal is with Kathy.  You're right about the clingy nature to women in the house so far.  I don't see any gameplay from her so far either.  If she needs the bucks so bad, she really doesn't seem to have a plan how to get to the finish line. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #722 on: July 31, 2010, 07:20:51 PM »
I think kathy has a very deep maternalness to her. 

Working in law enforcement  is a hard nose type job and being a woman in it  you  sometimes just dont get to release those qualities of being just that  A WOMAN.

In the BB house you are always looking for someone to bond with..

and just for the record .. so what if she is..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #723 on: July 31, 2010, 07:21:10 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, Hayden & Kristen nominated, Britney wins veto, to be continued...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #724 on: July 31, 2010, 07:33:02 PM »
I think kathy has a very deep maternalness to her. 

Working in law enforcement  is a hard nose type job and being a woman in it  you  sometimes just dont get to release those qualities of being just that  A WOMAN.

In the BB house you are always looking for someone to bond with..

and just for the record .. so what if she is..

so...nothing at all if she is LOL.  It was a wondering comment, not a judging comment.  The reason I mentioned it is that if she is, and she is making physical gestures on others who may not be, without telling them she is, that is disrespectful.