Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321542 times)

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #675 on: July 29, 2010, 09:11:00 PM »
Hi everyone first time member but long time guest I had to weigh in and say that Rachel might be fake on the outside but she is genuine on the inside and has the Janelle magic. With Brendon as a new Jeff by her side they could be the scariest power couple since Caesar and Cleopatra  :keeta: I was rooting for her all the way!

Rachel may play well, but she is NO Janelle,  (:;) never was, never will be!!  And Jeff was and is a MAN, not a sobbing marshmallow like Brendan.  :groan:

That said, I look forward to the fireworks this week  :lol:  :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #676 on: July 29, 2010, 09:15:09 PM »
Hi everyone first time member but long time guest I had to weigh in and say that Rachel might be fake on the outside but she is genuine on the inside and has the Janelle magic. With Brendon as a new Jeff by her side they could be the scariest power couple since Caesar and Cleopatra  :keeta: I was rooting for her all the way!

She is beginning to be more like Janie, winning when she has to but can she keep it up. ???

Welcome EvelDick4Allstars2! Dick was my favorite HG ever to update! If they ever have an all stars again, I'd love to see him back in the house.  :snicker:

:welcome3:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #677 on: July 29, 2010, 09:25:05 PM »
I have a question, and I am hoping I'm able to dodge the bullets that are sure to come my way...

Can anyone tell me what they find so wonderful about Janelle?   :hides

I missed her first season, and when she was on All Stars, I didn't get why everyone was instantly in love with her.  I didn't DISLIKE her, but I was busy trying to figure out who everyone was (because there were so many HG's I didn't "know") that I never "got" it.

:escape

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #678 on: July 29, 2010, 09:29:27 PM »
I have a question, and I am hoping I'm able to dodge the bullets that are sure to come my way...

Can anyone tell me what they find so wonderful about Janelle?   :hides

I missed her first season, and when she was on All Stars, I didn't get why everyone was instantly in love with her.  I didn't DISLIKE her, but I was busy trying to figure out who everyone was (because there were so many HG's I didn't "know") that I never "got" it.

:escape
she might have won POV's etc.  but never the money......so....big deal.  Dan was my hero of BB

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #679 on: July 29, 2010, 09:34:07 PM »
ha-- just as I said earlier about Ragan playing both sides -- Enzo just said the same thing about Ragan.  He's on borrowed time. 

Offline EvelDick4Allstars2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #680 on: July 29, 2010, 09:34:51 PM »
Thanks Texas I appreciate it. Let's remember Janelle was a pretty fake arrogant little pink princess half the time lol. As far as Jeff is concerned..i have only one word-Technotronic. Haha seriously I love Jeff, it was a dagger in my heart when he targeted Russ and brought about his own demise but Jeff was no brainiac. Brendon who is learning the game from rachel and ragan is.  Unfortunately he also lacks some common sense like Jeff did. However he's a strong physical competitor. The Kosher grenade just made them even stronger by casting doubt on Hayden and Kristen the plot thickens and the knock out type hoh works like a charm to stir the pot. good stuff.  :yess:
Ps.  you have to love Janie cause the house was against her from the start in BB6 just like Jeff last season and brenchal this season. You can't help but root for someone who finds a way to survive the impossible like Evel Dick did. Plus the brigade are a bunch of cut throats I want brenchal, Ragan and Britney to ally up and clean house even though I love enzo cause he's from nj haha.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #681 on: July 29, 2010, 09:35:31 PM »

she might have won POV's etc.  but never the money......so....big deal.  Dan was my hero of BB

Same here - gotta love a local boy!  :hearts:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #682 on: July 29, 2010, 10:00:03 PM »
I watched a little of Season two then didn't seriously watch again till season 4 when Jun won. Season 5 had the nerd herd against Janie, Howie and Kaysar and James. What I loved about Janie, she never whined, she just did what she had to do to win and she did win until final 3. It seemed like every week they put her up and every week she would take her self off with the POV. She was loyal to her alliance but they didn't sit around talking about how good they were and how smart they were. She's my all time favorite HG.  I had a Janie avatar for a long time. Maybe you had to watch her season to appreciate how good she was.   :lol:

I have to say that looking back, I didn't like Maggie but she did play a superb game and she's been the only one I can remember who kept the women in the house as opposed to how, most of the time, the boys hang out and the girls do the dirty work of getting rid of each other.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #683 on: July 29, 2010, 10:07:30 PM »
Maybe you had to watch her season to appreciate how good she was.   :lol:

I have to say that looking back, I didn't like Maggie but she did play a superb game and she's been the only one I can remember who kept the women in the house as opposed to how, most of the time, the boys hang out and the girls do the dirty work of getting rid of each other.

I think that may be it - I didn't see her in her own season, and by the time she got to All Stars, everyone was ALREADY saying how wonderful she was and how she was their favorite, and I just didn't get it.

I don't remember Maggie either.  I don't think I saw her season.  Hmmm...I bet she probably was on the same season as Janelle, lol.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #684 on: July 29, 2010, 10:17:04 PM »
I better correct my booboo.. Janie was Season 6 and 7. I didn't like Maggie. LOL, I didn't have a nice name for her. I don't even want to type it now.  :-[  

Maggie won season 6.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #685 on: July 29, 2010, 11:05:21 PM »
When Julie says that there is no slop/have nots this week, do you think this is a luxury competition week? Maybe the feeds are still going to be down on Friday for a special competition?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #686 on: July 29, 2010, 11:48:54 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, Andrew evicted 8-0
Week 4: Rachel, HOH, to be continued...

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #687 on: July 29, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »
I watched a little of Season two then didn't seriously watch again till season 4 when Jun won. Season 5 had the nerd herd against Janie, Howie and Kaysar and James. What I loved about Janie, she never whined, she just did what she had to do to win and she did win until final 3. It seemed like every week they put her up and every week she would take her self off with the POV. She was loyal to her alliance but they didn't sit around talking about how good they were and how smart they were. She's my all time favorite HG.  I had a Janie avatar for a long time. Maybe you had to watch her season to appreciate how good she was.   :lol:

I agree completely about the women ALWAYS picking each other off.  This week what is Rachel going to do?  Go after Kristen.  I don't understand how anyone who has followed many seasons of BB(Rachel and Regan) can't figure out the Bromance going on.  It should be obvious these guy guys are lined up.  It seems that the women are incapable of a womance.  Too bad.  Women could be sooooo strong if they worked together.   :meow:

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #688 on: July 30, 2010, 09:05:21 AM »
Who does everyone think should be the next saboteur???

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #689 on: July 30, 2010, 09:49:02 AM »
Another saboteur? Really?

And Pandora's Box again? What?! The first one wasn't enough of a dud? *sigh*

Sorry, but I am hating these ideas..........
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #690 on: July 30, 2010, 10:17:05 AM »
I forgot to throw this out there yesterday with all the happenings

FYI ragan had said  late early morning that if he was wearing a LONG SLEEVE SHIRT he was throwing the comp. and he wore a long sleeve plaid shirt !
« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 01:11:55 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #691 on: July 30, 2010, 11:04:57 AM »
I don't even know who to vote for :sab Maybe Matt? I'm with Pumpkin, can't they come up with some new ideas?

Sigh!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #692 on: July 30, 2010, 01:04:46 PM »
Janie  :hearts: :hearts:

I still love her the most out of the girls (game wise at least) cause she was such a strong competitor.  Alison was too, in what season was that...4?  But Alison was annoying cause she had to use her bed hopping technique to get her out of being on the block when she wasn't able to do it herself.  Yes Janie had the boobs and had a mini showmance at the beginning of season 6 but she didn't use that as a strategy she used her brains and her athletic skills to win a ton of comps.  POV Queen.

I know last year was the popular and brain aka "geek" cliques...but season 6 was very much like the cool kids vs. the nerds.  Part of loving her and Howie and Kaysar was due to hating the hypocritical "nerd herd" who boo-hooed all the time whenever things didn't go their way.

(One of) my biggest problems with Rachel is her outward professing of wanting to be part Janelle with her gameplay and part Jordan with her relationship with Brendon.  Janie was an original character, she wasn't copying anyone else.  Rachel could even be thinking she wanted to play like Janelle...but coming out and saying it to everyone you're opening the floodgates from the diehards with the comparisons.   And she's coming up wayyy short on both counts.  Winning two HOHs I'll give her that but still a long season she's gotta keep it up and win some physical comps if she wants to be Janie.

« Last Edit: July 30, 2010, 01:08:46 PM by kcphilly »

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #693 on: July 30, 2010, 01:07:30 PM »
oh I forgot I saw this on twitter last night from James season 6/all stars

The HOH room will smell like Valtrex, boxed wine, and booty sweat.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #694 on: July 30, 2010, 01:34:28 PM »
recap of this morning:

rach moody

brendon happy to eat, tells krisen that he made coffee

rach moodier, :meow: heads up to HOH, brendon follows behind like a puppy :colors and then tells her to swallow her pride, dont be a bitch

rach pissed off saying you didn't hav eot be nice to kristen :meow: and it becomes all about rach - you dont support me.. and im not mean. and ok im a villan  leave me alone :lol3:

ragan  up to cheer her up. talks  for over an hour  B:) she does the water  :'(works thing. im a villan. everyone coming after me.. :'( ... i dont know what i did. :'(. ragan more talking B:) rach on and off water works and giggles

brendin up  listens to ragan and interjects  with his thoughts and opinions.. ragan  ready to depart  brendon say F3 to him

rach gets upset :meow: after ragan is out the door and says dont ever say that again to him. (:;) :lol

hayden up

rach wants to know whos saying they want r/b  up and out.. rach tries the " i was her friend i dont know what i did"  regarding kriten .

that doens't  really work on hayden  so  she bails on that..

eventually  rach called to the DR

bren/hayden finally  spit it out that it was matt who said that  bren and rach said that they were putting up 2 people that jumped off the boards first .even though brendon  denies saying it he did say it all the time.

brend saying he doesn't trust matt and that he's gone back to his old ways but he wont tell rachel about what they both said cuz it will distract her form  what she has to do

.. that's the recap... :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #695 on: July 30, 2010, 01:46:55 PM »
(One of) my biggest problems with Rachel is her outward professing of wanting to be part Janelle with her gameplay and part Jordan with her relationship with Brendon.  Janie was an original character, she wasn't copying anyone else.  Rachel could even be thinking she wanted to play like Janelle...but coming out and saying it to everyone you're opening the floodgates from the diehards with the comparisons.   And she's coming up wayyy short on both counts.  Winning two HOHs I'll give her that but still a long season she's gotta keep it up and win some physical comps if she wants to be Janie.

I agree KC, Rachel is Rachel. She should not try to be Janie, she will never be. She's not Jordan either and Brendon isn't Jeff. She should carve out her own place. I know she has to have someone on her side in order for her to stay. Right now, the only one is Brendon. I agree with Rachel about his game play. Brendon isn't the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to game play.  Look how well Andrew fared.  :lol:   :boot:

I think Brendon has a point about being nicer to people but maybe she needs to be someone not to cross. IDK. She's right about Kristen wanting her out and it didn't help that they ganged up on her at the HOH comp, would have been good if it had worked but turned out really bad when it didn't.

At any rate, the game got more interesting!  :yess:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #696 on: July 30, 2010, 01:49:50 PM »
recap of this morning:

rach moody

rach moodier, :meow: heads up to HOH, brendon follows behind like a puppy :colors and then tells her to swallow her pride, dont be a bitch

rach pissed off saying you didn't hav eot be nice to kristen :meow: and it becomes all about rach - you dont support me.. and im not mean. and ok im a villan  leave me alone :lol3:

ragan  up to cheer her up. talks  for over an hour  B:) she does the water  :'(works thing. im a villan. everyone coming after me.. :'( ... i dont know what i did. :'(. ragan more talking B:) rach on and off water works and giggles

brendin up  listens to ragan and interjects  with his thoughts and opinions.. ragan  ready to depart  brendon say F3 to him

rach gets upset :meow: after ragan is out the door and says dont ever say that again to him. (:;) :lol

hayden up

rach wants to know whos saying they want r/b  up and out.. rach tries the " i was her friend i dont know what i did"  regarding kriten .

bren/hayden finally  spit it out that it was matt who said that  bren and rach said that they were putting up 2 people that jumped off the boards first .even though brendon  denies saying it he did say it all the time.

brend saying he doesn't trust matt and that he's gone back to his old ways but he wont tell rachel about what they both said cuz it will distract her form  what she has to do

thanks for the recap!!   Didn't Rach tell Brandon not to  lie to her and keep things from her?  Well....way to go there Bren...not telling her about Matt.  He's the master mind behind all these people's thoughts.  Not sharing that with Rach is  a bad game move.  Not saying I like these two.  Just saying from a game point of view.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #697 on: July 30, 2010, 02:52:15 PM »
Difference in Janelle and Rachel?    Janelle: Class......Rachel:  A**  :lol:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #698 on: July 30, 2010, 03:30:21 PM »
recap of this morning:

rach moody

rach pissed off saying you didn't hav eot be nice to kristen :meow: and it becomes all about rach - you dont support me.. and im not mean. and ok im a villan  leave me alone :lol3:

hayden up

I am sorry but I recognize PMS when I see it.  I can't imagine what I would be like in the BB house when my PMS kicks in.  SCARY!   :'(

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #699 on: July 30, 2010, 05:09:08 PM »
I can not believe that Kristen is kissing that fake witch's butt. I just lost all respect for her. I'd rather go home with my pride intact than schmooze after someone who treated me that way.  :res: