Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320452 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #650 on: July 29, 2010, 06:20:45 PM »
Rachel is a tremendously annoying human being.

If she were evicted, I would support Brendon and Andrew for final two.

Do we still think Andrew is getting evicted tonight?

I might, too......

And....yeah...who is going to get evicted?  They've been back and forth...I can't keep up !!
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #651 on: July 29, 2010, 07:54:04 PM »
DAMMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :knuckles:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #652 on: July 29, 2010, 07:55:20 PM »
I was pulling so hard for Kristen!!! :(

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #653 on: July 29, 2010, 08:00:26 PM »
Hey guys..

I finally figured out why I like big brother soo much.  I like to root for the underdog.  Rachel is soo annoying  but I found myself rooting for her to win..I wanted her to win......so yeah team brenchel.   I think andrews big reveal will have the house looking at hayden differently....it is gonna be kathy, britney and rachel against kristen....I wish this was a have not week with krsiten on have nots...

as far as a new sab////boooo//////they need a new twist, not the same old tired sab (america's players 2.0)...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #654 on: July 29, 2010, 08:02:03 PM »
I think I have come to the realization that I am a walking, talking jinx. :lol:

I wanted Rachel and Brendon out this week (either or) and one of them ends up as HOH.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #655 on: July 29, 2010, 08:02:49 PM »
so i really dont like brendon for the fact that he's with rachel but at the same time im very happy that she won hoh...i like under-dogs.......i think kathy is getting ready to move back in with brenchel up in HOH :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #656 on: July 29, 2010, 08:04:51 PM »
Hey guys..

I finally figured out why I like big brother soo much.  I like to root for the underdog.  Rachel is soo annoying  but I found myself rooting for her to win..I wanted her to win......so yeah team brenchel.   I think andrews big reveal will have the house looking at hayden differently....it is gonna be kathy, britney and rachel against kristen....I wish this was a have not week with krsiten on have nots...

as far as a new sab////boooo//////they need a new twist, not the same old tired sab (america's players 2.0)...

I don't like Rachel either, but I'm kinda glad she got HOH.

Why?  Because I want to see these people SCRAMBLE - no one was friendly with her this week so no one is really safe (except Ragan and Brendan)...and THIS is the week that tensions will be high and the drama will begin!

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #657 on: July 29, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »
 :lol3:

Hoooo boy, Kristen and Hayden are hooped.  Probably block for both, and if any of the boys win Veto, it will be Hayden they take down, or at least he will have the brigade block vote, that's three, and probably Brenda's vote to make 4 which will be enough.  Lane could get Brit's vote for Hayden too.

The best saboteur to pick now, should be Kathy.  If she was honest with Ragan, then she could really use the extra money.  She could also be under everyone's radar this week.

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #658 on: July 29, 2010, 08:08:52 PM »
Guess I am the only one on here pulling for the Brigade (except Matt). The only reason is I can't STAND Brittany, Rachel or Brendon. I do like Ragan, but he is totally blinded by Matt. I don't even count Kathy, she is just the maid living in the house. Sorry.....Rachel and Brendon can't go fast enough for me!! Guess I'll get more sleep this week cause I don't feel like seeing kissy face in the HOH room 24/7.  :meow:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #659 on: July 29, 2010, 08:09:27 PM »
I think I have come to the realization that I am a walking, talking jinx. :lol:

I wanted Rachel and Brendon out this week (either or) and one of them ends up as HOH.

rachel winning hoh is the best thing for the show.....as luvmykiddies said everyone else will be scrambling.....it is time for people to turn on on each other (as opposed to being anti brenchel)

come on Mandoli you got to admit this might cause drama in the house....it might make it more interesting...(although I do not look forward to the pup tents in the HOH room)

Offline MommyLove3

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #660 on: July 29, 2010, 08:09:45 PM »
Hey guys..

I finally figured out why I like big brother soo much.  I like to root for the underdog.  Rachel is soo annoying  but I found myself rooting for her to win..I wanted her to win......so yeah team brenchel.   I think andrews big reveal will have the house looking at hayden differently....it is gonna be kathy, britney and rachel against kristen....I wish this was a have not week with krsiten on have nots...

I hate to say it, but as annoying as she is, I found myself rooting for Rachel to win also. I find her most annoying when she's in the DR. She has said the "my man" line in every goodbye message. Ridiculous!!
And Brendon "loves her"....HE "LOVES HER" to quote dear Renny "C"MON!!!" You just met her dude! Something's missing with Brendon if he thinks he's loves her already. JMO, maybe I'm just cynical. LOL!
But I gotta say...Finally, a good show, with some drama. I may actually dvr BBAD tonight.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #661 on: July 29, 2010, 08:11:31 PM »
Hey guys..

I finally figured out why I like big brother soo much.  I like to root for the underdog.  Rachel is soo annoying  but I found myself rooting for her to win..I wanted her to win......so yeah team brenchel.   I think andrews big reveal will have the house looking at hayden differently....it is gonna be kathy, britney and rachel against kristen....I wish this was a have not week with krsiten on have nots...

Why?  Because I want to see these people SCRAMBLE - no one was friendly with her this week so no one is really safe (except Ragan and Brendan)...and THIS is the week that tensions will be high and the drama will begin!

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Ohh -- I just got back in town, haven't seen the TiVO yet, but I am glad that Rach won too..  I like the fact that absolutely everyone is gunning for those two and they keep kicking butt.  Just too funny.  Finally some good grins out of BB!!!!

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #662 on: July 29, 2010, 08:11:58 PM »
Can't see another week of Brenchel as HOH   :groan:

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #663 on: July 29, 2010, 08:14:08 PM »
Can't see another week of Brenchel as HOH   :groan:

Can't agree with you more!!!! It makes me sick. I think it is so funny how Rachel can't figure out why Brendon's parents won't like her!!!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #664 on: July 29, 2010, 08:16:44 PM »
Hey guys..

BRING IT ON!!!!!

Ohh -- I just got back in town, haven't seen the TiVO yet, but I am glad that Rach won too..  I like the fact that absolutely everyone is gunning for those two and they keep kicking butt.  Just too funny.  Finally some good grins out of BB!!!!
glad you are back.....it seems like me and you always agrree on this big brother thing......go underdogs

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #665 on: July 29, 2010, 08:25:29 PM »
Well, I can see that I'm in the minority here....   I can't stand Rachel and am not happy that she won HOH.  I am so sick of Brenchal constantly kissing and pawing each other etc.  I want to see how Brendan would be on his own. 

I'm not crazy about the 'bragade' either....  guess I kind of like Ragan right now.  Still don't have a total favorite. 

I do like the fact that Andrew 'outed' Kristen and Hayden....that should make for some interesting reactions. 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #666 on: July 29, 2010, 08:35:55 PM »
Bus (driven by Hayden) meet Kristen  :lol3:

"Oh, no we weren't making out, it just sounded like it????  Not what you heard???  :duno:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #667 on: July 29, 2010, 08:36:56 PM »
come on Mandoli you got to admit this might cause drama in the house....it might make it more interesting...(although I do not look forward to the pup tents in the HOH room)

I know.

I think the only drama I'll be catching on the feeds will be them in the sheets. Seeing as there's no food restrictions (and I'm going to assume no cold showers/cots), I'll be seeing seven dates and seven nights of them camping out in the HOH room all week.

BB knows when I'm on the feeds. They cut directly to Rachel and Brendon and I look elsewhere.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #668 on: July 29, 2010, 08:38:35 PM »
 :lol3: Don't watch this much but...i think kathy is kristen's mom and has 'the' secret alliance with kristen and hayden who is kristen's fiance' or maybe husband. why else would anne have put an X on their pics when she left the house?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #669 on: July 29, 2010, 08:41:49 PM »
I don't have any favorites in this game, but I definitely do not like Kristin or Kathy. 

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #670 on: July 29, 2010, 08:48:11 PM »
I don't have any favorites in this game, but I definitely do not like Kristin or Kathy. 

I agree...I do not care for kristen or kathy, at least for bb purposes...I think i woudl like kathy in real life...kristen, not so much........

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #671 on: July 29, 2010, 08:51:28 PM »

I don't like them either...And the rest are just ok.  I don't have any favorites, and I feel lukewarm towards several of them.

Even Ragan - he's at the top of the pack for me, but he's def. not at someone I'm rooting for.

Offline brotherskeeper

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #672 on: July 29, 2010, 08:56:24 PM »
...and I'm reading the boards and it seems more obvious than ever, there sure seems to be a connection, between kathy and kristen and hayden

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #673 on: July 29, 2010, 08:57:31 PM »

I don't like them either...And the rest are just ok.  I don't have any favorites, and I feel lukewarm towards several of them.

Even Ragan - he's at the top of the pack for me, but he's def. not at someone I'm rooting for.
I'm not sure Ragan is playing a good game.  He seems all over the place to me.  Listening to what people are saying then running to the "other side" to relay the info.  That has got to catch up with him sooner or later.  Right now, no one is seeing it.  And Matt is using him big time.

Offline EvelDick4Allstars2

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #674 on: July 29, 2010, 08:57:48 PM »
Hi everyone first time member but long time guest I had to weigh in and say that Rachel might be fake on the outside but she is genuine on the inside and has the Janelle magic. With Brendon as a new Jeff by her side they could be the scariest power couple since Caesar and Cleopatra  :keeta: I was rooting for her all the way!