Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321558 times)

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #625 on: July 28, 2010, 09:30:13 PM »
brendon you should be asshamed  

ugot...... was that intentional ??    :lol:

I feel badly for Andrew also...   

It doesn't seem like there are as many posters here at RFF this season...  maybe we're just getting 'into' it... ya think??  I got addicted to BB11, but it may have taken a few weeks before that happened - I don't remember.   I couldn't tolerate Chima, but she made it interesting (as long as she lasted).... and I'll never forget Jordan chest-bumping Russell.....and I hated Gnatalie, but she kept things hoppin' in the house, too....  Michele was interesting (and apparently not at all acting like she does in real life)....  and of course my faves....J/J.    Oh well...  maybe this season will hook me soon....
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #626 on: July 28, 2010, 09:32:45 PM »
Oh well...  maybe this season will hook me soon....

There needs to be some drama - and not in the "house meeting" kind.

I had to read the feeds to see what I missed from that. Don't worry - I'll be back doing normal stuff tonight. I feel much better. :)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #627 on: July 28, 2010, 09:33:44 PM »
brendon should feel soo much guilt right now. he went to andrew after the house meeting and gave him the POV necklace that was technically andrews . andrew threw the POV comp to brendon ..  and now andrew is heading out the door.

brendon talks alot of competitor.. one thing he hasn't talked about is  what is the right thing to do and having someone  throw you safety and then be on the way out of the BB house is just not right.

all's fair in BB world but don't preach and then take something for nothing and ride coat tails on this man.

this man has a daughter and a life.. show some respect and pride..  and  MAN UP!

brendon you should be asshamed :ugot

i am guessing Andrew thought he was safe to he tried to save brendon from the block because it def would have been kathy/brendon up there. This whole damn HOH is a wash...nothing came together.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #628 on: July 28, 2010, 09:53:04 PM »
nope not intentional but i'll take  the kudos for that typo!! :lol:

brendon you should be asshamed  

ugot...... was that intentional ??    :lol:

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #629 on: July 28, 2010, 09:55:01 PM »
brendon should feel soo much guilt right now. he went to andrew after the house meeting and gave him the POV necklace that was technically andrews . andrew threw the POV comp to brendon ..  and now andrew is heading out the door.

brendon talks alot of competitor.. one thing he hasn't talked about is  what is the right thing to do and having someone  throw you safety and then be on the way out of the BB house is just not right.

all's fair in BB world but don't preach and then take something for nothing and ride coat tails on this man.

this man has a daughter and a life.. show some respect and pride..  and  MAN UP!

brendon you should be asshamed :ugot

i am guessing Andrew thought he was safe to he tried to save brendon from the block because it def would have been kathy/brendon up there. This whole damn HOH is a wash...nothing came together.

That's an understatement....

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #630 on: July 29, 2010, 09:46:24 AM »
I think Andrew screwed up with his POV statement. A lot of the talk afterward was 'Whoa! That changed my opinion about things.' He was a shoo-in then but it brought unneeded attention to Brendon/Rachel and Andrew. The HGs didn't believe he would go after them so he must be with them.

It also didn't help him to stay off by himself in the Have-not room.

The good news is, maybe BB/we will bring him back somehow.  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #631 on: July 29, 2010, 10:06:10 AM »
WHAT is up with THIS!!!  :ascared

oooh...Brit says I LOVED the CLIP of Kathy feeding Andrew like a baby. That was the one moment this week....

Enzo goes What? What are you talking about?

and we get BRBack

How would Brit know that CBS released a clip of that?? 

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22688.msg542159.html#msg542159

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #632 on: July 29, 2010, 10:34:55 AM »
 :duno:  VERY good question TL!!! Let's hope we get some answers soon!

oooh...Brit says I LOVED the CLIP of Kathy feeding Andrew like a baby. That was the one moment this week....

and we get BRBack

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #633 on: July 29, 2010, 10:44:46 AM »
I saw on twitter we are supposed to find out about the evicted hg's being sequestered on the live show tonight. Fingers crossed we get to vote back in Andrew!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #634 on: July 29, 2010, 10:51:52 AM »
I think Andrew screwed up with his POV statement. A lot of the talk afterward was 'Whoa! That changed my opinion about things.' He was a shoo-in then but it brought unneeded attention to Brendon/Rachel and Andrew. The HGs didn't believe he would go after them so he must be with them.

It also didn't help him to stay off by himself in the Have-not room.

The good news is, maybe BB/we will bring him back somehow.  :snicker:

or....now that rachael figured out the kristen and hayden have a showmance, she may expose it which puts kathy in a bad position because she is now besty with her,,,thats a 3 alliance against R/B and andrew. BB i hope something good comes out of this..
« Last Edit: July 29, 2010, 10:56:04 AM by karma »

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #635 on: July 29, 2010, 11:07:03 AM »
I bet they asked brit about it in the DR and i think that  brit either knew about kathy feeding him like that. or figured it out on her own it would be a clip. she's smart when it comes down to what CBS will use on the show
i was updating at the time but i don't recall brit being directly there

and we get BRBack

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #636 on: July 29, 2010, 11:41:20 AM »
Here's my chant for Brendon to win HOH tonight!

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

GO BRENDON GO
GO BRENDON GO
GO BRENDON GO

FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT
FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT
FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT

WIN BRENDON WIN
WIN BRENDON WIN
WIN BRENDON WIN

GO, FIGHT AND WIN THE HOH, BRENDON VILLEGAS!

HiddenPerson

« Reply #637 on: July 29, 2010, 11:45:51 AM »

GO BRENDON GO
GO BRENDON GO
GO BRENDON GO

FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT
FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT
FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT

WIN BRENDON WIN
WIN BRENDON WIN
WIN BRENDON WIN

:eww :eww :eww :eww
wheres the good old barf icon when you need it

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #638 on: July 29, 2010, 11:54:30 AM »

GO BRENDON GO
GO BRENDON GO
GO BRENDON GO

FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT
FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT
FIGHT BRENDON FIGHT

WIN BRENDON WIN
WIN BRENDON WIN
WIN BRENDON WIN

Brendon? really? when did he become a fav?

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #639 on: July 29, 2010, 01:00:51 PM »
I don't want to see Brendon leave either. Depending on who wins, it could change the game. I don't think I could take the "bragade" if there wasn't a counter for them.  :ascared

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #640 on: July 29, 2010, 01:05:20 PM »
Sorry to those of you who are into this showmance thing between Brendon and Rachel...

But I don't think I'm ready to see them winning HOH this week. If they do, I'm afraid they'll be isolating themselves in that room all week long.

This thing between them has become an instant turn-off for me. No offense, but I want them separated.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #641 on: July 29, 2010, 01:14:43 PM »
I'm with you Mandoli.  They've gotten on my last nerve! If one of them wins HOH I don't think I'll be able to watch this week!

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #642 on: July 29, 2010, 01:15:26 PM »
Sorry to those of you who are into this showmance thing between Brendon and Rachel...

But I don't think I'm ready to see them winning HOH this week. If they do, I'm afraid they'll be isolating themselves in that room all week long.

This thing between them has become an instant turn-off for me. No offense, but I want them separated.

I have to agree.  I wish Rachel would get evicted... then I think I might be able to tolerate Brendan.  He may become a whole different person.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #643 on: July 29, 2010, 01:17:49 PM »
What was I thinking! I don't want Brendon to leave yet so it doesn't get boring but... NO WAY do I want to see a repeat of last week in the HOH!  :noway:

Offline brendanfan

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #644 on: July 29, 2010, 02:16:31 PM »
I missed the fight Kristen had with someone. Who did she have a fight with, and what was it about???

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #645 on: July 29, 2010, 03:21:56 PM »

I have to agree.  I wish Rachel would get evicted... then I think I might be able to tolerate Brendan.  He may become a whole different person.

I think if one (pick one) gets evicted, the other one might focus their attention on the game.

When Jeff got evicted last year, Jordan didn't lose sight of what was in front of her and she ended up winning. And at least I could tolerate their in-house relationship. Not all over each other like wolves, no endless barrage of kissing and over the top compliments... That's what a Big Brother couple should be.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #646 on: July 29, 2010, 04:22:11 PM »

I have to agree.  I wish Rachel would get evicted... then I think I might be able to tolerate Brendan.  He may become a whole different person.

I think if one (pick one) gets evicted, the other one might focus their attention on the game.

When Jeff got evicted last year, Jordan didn't lose sight of what was in front of her and she ended up winning. And at least I could tolerate their in-house relationship. Not all over each other like wolves, no endless barrage of kissing and over the top compliments... That's what a Big Brother couple should be.

Very similar to what has gone on with Brittney this week.  She was awful last week with Monet but much better now.  I'm still not sure how I feel about Brendon and Rachel, but I know I don't like having to watch them swap spit so much either.  I would like the Hayden/Kristen romance to be put out there for everyone to see.  Don't think it's fair that B & R have gotten so much heat for their showmance when H & K are almost as bad, just better at hiding it.

Offline chill_sd

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #647 on: July 29, 2010, 04:26:01 PM »
I missed the fight Kristen had with someone. Who did she have a fight with, and what was it about???

Yesterday, Andrew got upset that Kristen was spending so much time with Kathy, especially when he thought Hayden and Kristen had his back.  Kristen explained that Kathy came to her for comfort and that if Andrew had come to her, she would have spent time with him, too.  It got pretty loud at one point.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #648 on: July 29, 2010, 05:36:15 PM »

Very similar to what has gone on with Brittney this week.  She was awful last week with Monet but much better now.  I'm still not sure how I feel about Brendon and Rachel, but I know I don't like having to watch them swap spit so much either.  I would like the Hayden/Kristen romance to be put out there for everyone to see.  Don't think it's fair that B & R have gotten so much heat for their showmance when H & K are almost as bad, just better at hiding it.

Yes, they hide it better. They don't spend evenings working out in the backyard and giving each other mouth-to-mouth, however, which should make it better than the "relationship" that Brendon and Rachel have.

I think the only time they ever get sultry is when they're in the same bed in the sunset room.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #649 on: July 29, 2010, 06:09:12 PM »
Rachel is a tremendously annoying human being.

If she were evicted, I would support Brendon and Andrew for final two.

Do we still think Andrew is getting evicted tonight?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.