Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320359 times)

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #600 on: July 27, 2010, 10:25:45 PM »
Is anyone out there like me thinking Brendon and Rachel are putting on this act just so people think they are breaking apart??  If this was genuine I would think they would be having this concersation in private.. They aint fooling me!!! B:)

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #601 on: July 27, 2010, 10:46:35 PM »
OK if this crap between Rach & Bren is real it makes me want to vomit even more.. :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #602 on: July 27, 2010, 11:08:55 PM »
PUKE AWAY!! it's real.. she's putting him in his place and he's :ass:

:lol3:  calling  DR PHIL!!

OK if this crap between Rach & Bren is real it makes me want to vomit even more.. :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #603 on: July 28, 2010, 12:07:20 AM »
:groan:

I thought when Monet left that Brit was going to be a nicer person...instead she and Rachel have turned into the Mean Girls v2!!

Cool girls...bashing Hayden.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #604 on: July 28, 2010, 12:44:44 AM »
Since Andrew said he would put up B and R if he stays and Brenda says he is voting to keep him and telling Rachet to trust him and vote to keep him too......I THINK Brenda and Andy boy are the life long friends. :yess:
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #605 on: July 28, 2010, 06:46:21 AM »
Could be the LLF! I know they had an early alliance.

About the fight, listening to it put me in a bad mood. She took a machete and slashed his heart into teeny little pieces. I felt sorry for him. OTOH, I don't know what he did earlier. I'm looking for the flashbacks now.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #606 on: July 28, 2010, 07:11:04 AM »
Could be the LLF! I know they had an early alliance.

About the fight, listening to it put me in a bad mood. She took a machete and slashed his heart into teeny little pieces. I felt sorry for him. OTOH, I don't know what he did earlier. I'm looking for the flashbacks now.

Brendon Kristen Rachael and (Britney(I think) were talking about having prenuptials and Brendon was all for it and Rachael was not. I think this was just a reason for rachael to put some distance between her and brendon. Rachael is thinking game now. Everyone watch as she pulls further away fro Brendon!
delightful just delightful

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #607 on: July 28, 2010, 07:31:56 AM »
Brendon Kristen Rachael and (Britney(I think) were talking about having prenuptials and Brendon was all for it and Rachael was not. I think this was just a reason for rachael to put some distance between her and brendon. Rachael is thinking game now. Everyone watch as she pulls further away fro Brendon!

Good point Kat! It's a smart move for her and for him but he probably doesn't realize it. I did hear Hayden and Lane encouraging Rachel last night, Lane showing her how to use the rope to lasso the elliptical. It will be fun to see what happens next!  :yess:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #608 on: July 28, 2010, 07:42:37 AM »
I was thinking about how I am having such a hard time getting into this season. Last season was my favorite season of all, and I remember it was weeks before I really got into the season and started picking my favs! I think this season will be the same the more I watch the more into it I am and before you know it I am hooked. I do have to say the players in this season talk alot of game and do it frequently. All we are missing right now is the major blow ups ....but it is coming just wait and see.  :jumpy: And when it does it will be like an atomic bomb cause all the hgs are watching what they say and pinning up all that anger but we know from experience that someone is gonna blow and it aint gonna be pretty  :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #609 on: July 28, 2010, 09:30:30 AM »
Does it still look like Andrew is going home?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #610 on: July 28, 2010, 10:04:25 AM »
I am still confused as to what they will be doing this Thursday! This will be the first suspensful elimination, everyone is telling different stories to different people, so it's hard to know what they are really going to do. Hopefully by tomorrow it will be clear to us.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #611 on: July 28, 2010, 10:10:00 AM »
Thanks for the update, Cookie Lady!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline earthdog

• RFF Jr. Member
    • Facebook
« Reply #612 on: July 28, 2010, 01:24:30 PM »
thanks

« Last Edit: July 28, 2010, 01:51:50 PM by TexasLady »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #613 on: July 28, 2010, 02:34:03 PM »

what exactly did Andrew say at the PoV meeting that was so telling? i will miss it tonite and am sooo curious what changed peoples minds about him. can one of you great updaters plz fill me in?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #614 on: July 28, 2010, 02:48:47 PM »

what exactly did Andrew say at the PoV meeting that was so telling? i will miss it tonite and am sooo curious what changed peoples minds about him. can one of you great updaters plz fill me in?
We can only speculate by what tidbits the hgs have given us...but it seems during andrews plea for the pov to be used on him he told Brendon and Rachael straight up he was gunning for them and all the house thinks it was just to try and make everybody believe that brendon rachael and andrew are not aligned.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #615 on: July 28, 2010, 03:32:40 PM »
It seems like whatever Andrew said it was directed more towards Rachel and that has been bothering her ever since.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #616 on: July 28, 2010, 03:44:16 PM »
Ok I am just gonna put it out there and let the chips fall where they may! I really like Andrew. I feel so sorry for him he is all by himself in that house, with the exception of Brendon (this part I like about Brendon ..being there for his friend). Andrew has some social skills, albeit they are weird, but he does have some. I can not imagine the stress and anxiety these hgs go through and to have no one that you can talk to and vent your frustrations to it would be horrible. Andrew can't talk to Brendon frequently because the rest of the house is saying they are aligned. I am just feeling very very sorry for Andrew I really hope he pulls through this week!

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #617 on: July 28, 2010, 03:57:03 PM »
Ok I am just gonna put it out there and let the chips fall where they may! I really like Andrew. I feel so sorry for him he is all by himself in that house, with the exception of Brendon (this part I like about Brendon ..being there for his friend). Andrew has some social skills, albeit they are weird, but he does have some. I can not imagine the stress and anxiety these hgs go through and to have no one that you can talk to and vent your frustrations to it would be horrible. Andrew can't talk to Brendon frequently because the rest of the house is saying they are aligned. I am just feeling very very sorry for Andrew I really hope he pulls through this week!

i feel the same way...Andrew won empathy point from me,.he is up against more than the others with his beliefs,no food, not sleeping good, and plain lonelyness,.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #618 on: July 28, 2010, 04:29:36 PM »
The most likable Andrew I've seen was when he was outside talking to Kathy. He was animated, interested, interacting without his guard up. He can be off-putting, but nothing like some of the other HGs. It's too bad that he has not made more friends in the house.

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #619 on: July 28, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »
I know we're not talking about Matt right now and I'm behind the times....  but I think he's an idiot.  Why would he put up Kathy and Andrew if the 'bragade' want Brendan and Rachel out?  And then when Brendan gets to play for POV he says 'why can't anything go our way?'   WELL you dumba*s....why didn't you put them up in the first place??? 
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #620 on: July 28, 2010, 07:57:02 PM »
I know we're not talking about Matt right now and I'm behind the times....  but I think he's an idiot.  Why would he put up Kathy and Andrew if the 'bragade' want Brendan and Rachel out?  And then when Brendan gets to play for POV he says 'why can't anything go our way?'   WELL you dumba*s....why didn't you put them up in the first place???  

He actually made a pretty good move there.  By keeping them off the block, he can say "everyone wanted you up but I kept you safe", which means B/R are grateful and won't put him up NEXT week if they win HOH.  If he would have put them up and one would have gone home, the other would have been gunning for him BIG TIME.

At the same time he turns to the brigade and says "I wanted to back door Brendan and my plan blew up in my face.  I'm soo stupid."  Basically, the brigade thinks he made a crappy decision, but it's really not "that" big of a deal to his alliance.

And seriously - whomever stays out of the two nominees aren't going to go after Matt because they supposedly weren't his target this week - just two people who happened to be casualties of his "bad decision".

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #621 on: July 28, 2010, 08:03:10 PM »
I know we're not talking about Matt right now and I'm behind the times....  but I think he's an idiot.  Why would he put up Kathy and Andrew if the 'bragade' want Brendan and Rachel out?  And then when Brendan gets to play for POV he says 'why can't anything go our way?'   WELL you dumba*s....why didn't you put them up in the first place???  

He actually made a pretty good move there.  By keeping them off the block, he can say "everyone wanted you up but I kept you safe", which means B/R are grateful and won't put him up NEXT week if they win HOH.  If he would have put them up and one would have gone home, the other would have been gunning for him BIG TIME.

At the same time he turns to the brigade and says "I wanted to back door Brendan and my plan blew up in my face.  I'm soo stupid."  Basically, the brigade thinks he made a crappy decision, but it's really not "that" big of a deal to his alliance.

And seriously - whomever stays out of the two nominees aren't going to go after Matt because they supposedly weren't his target this week - just two people who happened to be casualties of his "bad decision".

What you said makes sense.....  but I don't think Matt planned it that way-----and I'm still not a Matt fan....not as long as he uses his 'sick wife' as a sympathy vote. 

I guess I'm just all 'sour grapes' about this season....  I wish they'd just replay last season  :yess:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #622 on: July 28, 2010, 08:08:28 PM »

What you said makes sense.....  but I don't think Matt planned it that way-----and I'm still not a Matt fan....not as long as he uses his 'sick wife' as a sympathy vote.  

I guess I'm just all 'sour grapes' about this season....  I wish they'd just replay last season  :yess:

Oh - I LOATHE Matt...I hope he is gone VERY soon.

Right now I'm so very sad for Andrew.  This is what I hate about this game...How the other HG's isolate the person who's going home.  How awful to be treated like a pariah.  Poor guy.

And yeah - bring back last season!   :wohoo:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #623 on: July 28, 2010, 08:14:01 PM »
Stay tuned. Tonight Andrew is going to call a house meeting in a bid to stay. We'll see what happens. He had a quick chat with Brendon in the Have-not room at 1:30 BBT and gave him a pep talk to try and save himself by having the meeting. If we vote to bring someone back, I will vote to bring Andrew back if he's evicted tomorrow night.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #624 on: July 28, 2010, 08:32:50 PM »
brendon should feel soo much guilt right now. he went to andrew after the house meeting and gave him the POV necklace that was technically andrews . andrew threw the POV comp to brendon ..  and now andrew is heading out the door.

brendon talks alot of competitor.. one thing he hasn't talked about is  what is the right thing to do and having someone  throw you safety and then be on the way out of the BB house is just not right.

all's fair in BB world but don't preach and then take something for nothing and ride coat tails on this man.

this man has a daughter and a life.. show some respect and pride..  and  MAN UP!

brendon you should be asshamed :ugot
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!