Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320348 times)

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #575 on: July 25, 2010, 11:09:30 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't figure who is aligned with who ....   :groan:

I particularly don't like Matt saying that his wife is sick when she's not.....  that is not good 'karma'.  I know that many of the hg's lie about one thing or another (I still can't get over how BB11's hg's bought Natalie being only 18---particularly after a few weeks of knowing her...) --- but I just don't like the 'fatal illness' thing.  Maybe it's because I had a setback this past winter...a cancer recurrence (just finished chemo again)...and I just don't think one's health is something you should lie about.  I'm probably just being too sensitive.... 

Anyway.....  they need to break up Brachel.  I think Kathy is less of a threat..and I don't get the whole Andrew thing (does he have a personality???)

Rachel -- is just such an idiot.  Brendon's a have not -- she's a have-- but chooses to be a have not too.  She is so clueless as to how other peeps perceive her actions.  Idiot -- can't even think of another word for her.

I complained about that in Sunday's feed thread. It's like... All of the haves are eating ribs and she's outside with Brendon like she's somehow forced to not eat anything. And then she wants to eat the have not food with him? She's a have! Eat the rest of the food!

I kind of wish this was a penalty at times, but it's not. What can you do?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #576 on: July 25, 2010, 11:54:48 PM »
Have to say that I like this "new" Brittney much better.  She seems like a nice girl now that Monet isn't there

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #577 on: July 26, 2010, 03:27:11 AM »
Have to say that I like this "new" Brittney much better.  She seems like a nice girl now that Monet isn't there

I agree - I always thought she had a good sense of humor, but with Monet she used that humor in a negative way. Glad to see she is turning it around a bit.
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #578 on: July 26, 2010, 09:37:05 AM »
Most of the things Kathy told Kristen about Rachel yesterday are lies. And Kristen fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Looks like Andrew will be toast this week.

I am disgusted with the entire Brigade. Personally, I hope Brendon wins HOH this week and put two of those guys up! (Brendon has said he's going after the five that dropped first to be haves this week which are Hayden, Lane, Kathy, Britney & Kristen)

This season is so horrible and it's going to be a very long summer! I hope BB throws in a new twist to shake things up soon.

Offline a1mamacat

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • I gotta cut back on the caffeine!!!
« Reply #579 on: July 26, 2010, 10:26:24 AM »
Most of the things Kathy told Kristen about Rachel yesterday are lies. And Kristen fell for it hook, line and sinker.

Looks like Andrew will be toast this week.

I am disgusted with the entire Brigade. Personally, I hope Brendon wins HOH this week and put two of those guys up! (Brendon has said he's going after the five that dropped first to be haves this week which are Hayden, Lane, Kathy, Britney & Kristen)

This season is so horrible and it's going to be a very long summer! I hope BB throws in a new twist to shake things up soon.

I Sooooo agree.  This is becoming close to the Season that shall not be named, it is no longer funny.  I want Andrew to stay, as I think he could shake things up.  He is a mystery still.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #580 on: July 26, 2010, 01:09:41 PM »
yeah I'm afraid to even say Andrew is my fav this season for fear it'll jinx him.  I like Ragan too, I'm for the underdogs.  Besides them there's really no one I like at all.  Maybe it's better that way so I don't get too invested and then too emotional when they leave like last season  :( :(

there's not enough personalities in the house and not enough fighting.  this time last year there were several awesome blow outs already.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #581 on: July 26, 2010, 02:33:31 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, not used, to be continued...

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #582 on: July 26, 2010, 09:53:45 PM »
Just a really quick thank you to the recappers. When I'm at work or asleep it's awesome to come here and catch up on the goings on. You all do a fantastic job and it is truly appreciated. Now, I like some of the Brigade. Enzo gets on my last nerve. Matt is a creep for lying about his wife. But I kinda like Hayden and Lane. I probably wouldn't feel that way, but let's face it, these guys (this season) are pretty boring. So is the consensus that Andrew staged a blow up with Brachel to make it look like they aren't allies? That's kinda of what I'm taking from the recaps.

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #583 on: July 26, 2010, 10:01:42 PM »
 :waves: Hi RFF!! Missed you all! :<3  Great job as usual up daters!! :yourock:

I got one word for this season so far.....YAWN!!  :whoop:
Give us some action BB! Hard liquor if that's what it takes!! I mean I am able to watch BBAD on fridays and saturdays and  I can't even stay awake for the first hour most of the time....So extra, EXTRA PROPS to you up daters!!
Anyway, my two cents. Just wish they would spice it up. Hopefully bringing someone back in the house will do that.
Maybe Annie will come back with a new mission to disrupt Brenchel's relationship. Flirt with him and show him a little skin. Then that will make Rachel go crazy with jealousy......now that would be some action!!! LOL!!  :meow:

Offline MommyLove3

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #584 on: July 26, 2010, 10:11:53 PM »
Just a really quick thank you to the recappers. When I'm at work or asleep it's awesome to come here and catch up on the goings on. You all do a fantastic job and it is truly appreciated. Now, I like some of the Brigade. Enzo gets on my last nerve. Matt is a creep for lying about his wife. But I kinda like Hayden and Lane. I probably wouldn't feel that way, but let's face it, these guys (this season) are pretty boring. So is the consensus that Andrew staged a blow up with Brachel to make it look like they aren't allies? That's kinda of what I'm taking from the recaps.

I totally agree with you about the brigade alliance, I didn't think I would like Hayden, but he's ok so far. It will be interesting to see what he does when it comes down between Kristen and his boys. Lane is cool, just the kinda southern boy I like. LOL! Enzo, just the kinda d-bag I don't like. But he can be funny sometimes. But Matt took a page right outta Johnny Fairplay's book with that scummy lie!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #585 on: July 26, 2010, 10:52:02 PM »
After about three weeks of game, I still have no clue who I like/dislike yet.

The only people I might dislike (but not truly dislike are Rachel and Brendon. It's like, almost every time I catch one, it's with the other and they're curled up together giving each other a mouth exam. Just... Stop. Please. Mingle with other people for me for a change. Don't always separate yourselves from the rest of the group and go hang out in the cabana or sunset room and make out. They're driving me nuts.

I would dislike Matt, but he doesn't keep bringing up the "wife's got a disease" thing. I would be extremely annoyed if he kept bringing that up. Everyone thinks that the note he got by being HOH made it look like his wife wrote it the week before and she's in on it, but it was done up right before the show started and nobody knew what it was going to say. It was just timed perfectly with the lie and everything. The rest of the house thinks it was about the disease.

Everyone else is kind of like... Hurry up and do something drastic before I say meh to this season like the couples season.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #586 on: July 27, 2010, 08:03:26 AM »
this cast is boring the crap out of me.  of course we get the :dance: of drama but still its boring

my f2 wish is for brit and lane

just because of of their sheer dry wit humor so that it wont be a complete bore to update them!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #587 on: July 27, 2010, 11:21:23 AM »
I think the reason Matt has mentioned his dislike for Natalie is to make the other houseguests think that he can't stand her so that they will think that he would never act like her. I feel it's just to keep them all from figuring out that he is playing the game just like she did.

Good point! Too bad the HGs don't remember that saying about pointing a finger, three fingers are pointing back at you!  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #588 on: July 27, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »
:waves: Hi RFF!! Missed you all! :<3  Great job as usual up daters!! :yourock:

I got one word for this season so far.....YAWN!!  :whoop:

LOL! Glad to see you back MommyLove! I say bring back ED with the pots and pans! My favorite all time happening in the BB House! Something, anything!  :bags

Offline yecal59

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #589 on: July 27, 2010, 01:57:59 PM »
We need a twist so badly it's ridiculous.  I bought the feeds and have watched maybe an hour so far.  Every time I log on and ask what's going on the answer is always nothing.  I like Ragan, but he's totally being played by Matt.  The showmances are boring.  It just seems like everyone is trying to lay low.  Someone needs to make us care soon!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #590 on: July 27, 2010, 02:32:48 PM »
This is terrible to admit, especially since I update these two so much, but could somebody please explain Ragen and Matt to me?   :duno: Seems like Ragen is playing both sides with Matt and Brendon/Rachel.  I was so surprised to see him tell B & R the other day that they needed to think about past POV games and study up on it the night before POV.  I have a feeling that might have really helped them win the POV this time around.  Matt kind of does the same thing, but we know he is a game player.  Don't even get me started with him and the disease either.  (:;)

I really feel this group is just too dang NICE to each other.  Where is all the backstabbing and drama?  Nobody wants to hurt somebody else's feelings?  Come on!  This is Big Brother we are talking about here!  Maybe Monet needs to come back so her and Brittney can be the mean girls again.  They were at least entertaining with their comments.

Right now I feel like all I can hope for is whoever gets booted talks real fast and tells the other a few secret before leaving. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #591 on: July 27, 2010, 04:30:58 PM »
it seems every day enzo has some sort  of comment on how stupid he thinks jordan was.. and her winning ..

well  jersey boy... you asked the other day whats the difference  between cabbage and lettuce!! so  you aint no genius!! :ugot

and i'm still up in the air about the warning/pen nom he got for eating !!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #592 on: July 27, 2010, 05:13:07 PM »
Didn't he eat two pieces? Let him go another 2 weeks on SLOP! We'll have drama by golly, gosh, gee whiz!  (But that won't be the language used though.)  :lol3:

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #593 on: July 27, 2010, 06:15:19 PM »
After about three weeks of game, I still have no clue who I like/dislike yet.

The only people I might dislike (but not truly dislike are Rachel and Brendon. It's like, almost every time I catch one, it's with the other and they're curled up together giving each other a mouth exam. Just... Stop. Please. Mingle with other people for me for a change. Don't always separate yourselves from the rest of the group and go hang out in the cabana or sunset room and make out. They're driving me nuts.

I would dislike Matt, but he doesn't keep bringing up the "wife's got a disease" thing. I would be extremely annoyed if he kept bringing that up. Everyone thinks that the note he got by being HOH made it look like his wife wrote it the week before and she's in on it, but it was done up right before the show started and nobody knew what it was going to say. It was just timed perfectly with the lie and everything. The rest of the house thinks it was about the disease.

Everyone else is kind of like... Hurry up and do something drastic before I say meh to this season like the couples season.

This week for some reason Kathy is irking my last nerve. cant put a finger on what exactly it is, but wish she was gone. Andrew has been growing on me. Might be empathy for him that is making me care. I remember the showmance jeff and jordan and how the fans were rooting for them, this showmance is sickening to fans...how bout if Brit starts hitting on Brendon to stir things up? haha Rachael will go crazy in there,..
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #594 on: July 27, 2010, 06:18:52 PM »
 (:;)UGH!  I am like most of ya'll and I do not like any of these guys, they are sooo boring..two days ago I thought I liked Andrew, but now I do not know....also I do not know who is with who..everyone has secret deals with everyone else.  I am soo confused..... Does anyone know what is going on?  can somone please give me their take on all the alliances....

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #595 on: July 27, 2010, 06:47:35 PM »
The only advantage to reading the updates is that it takes less time than actually watching the live feeds. So thank you for that!

Is the plan still to evict Andrew? I hope not as he is one of the more likeable in my opinion.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #596 on: July 27, 2010, 07:43:10 PM »
This season is the WORST!  Total boring...Zero drama and zero personality out of most of these people.

Whatever happened to the good old days when Chyma threw her mic in the pool?
When everyone was suspicious of everyone else and actually DID something about it?  These people are like "I'm not sure I trust so and so".  "Yeah.  Not sure.  I'm off to nap."

WTH?!?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #597 on: July 27, 2010, 08:01:39 PM »
well  jersey boy... you asked the other day whats the difference  between cabbage and lettuce!! so  you aint no genius!! :ugot

To be honest with you... I don't know what the difference is, either. *red embarrassed face*

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #598 on: July 27, 2010, 09:28:43 PM »
These people are driving me nuts...can't figure out who is with who. its like everyone is with everyone at one point or another. Guess the live eviction will let the truth out..ugh!! the suspense.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #599 on: July 27, 2010, 09:36:07 PM »
These people are driving me nuts...can't figure out who is with who. its like everyone is with everyone at one point or another. Guess the live eviction will let the truth out..ugh!! the suspense.

uh oh...maybe not. Andrew is gonna call the alliances out to matt..getting juicey..lol