Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320389 times)

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #550 on: July 25, 2010, 05:35:26 PM »
Pumpkin :ghug:
We always laugh here how powerful they all act and how people play them up when they are HOH..

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #551 on: July 25, 2010, 05:37:08 PM »
Thanks for the clarification - couldn't see where Rachel did anything specific to Kathy so I was puzzled. Actually, I guess she didn't really do anything to Kathy at all, so this must be game play on Kathy's part (securing Kristin's vote by showing how "loyal" she is because she knows she doesn't have Brenchel's vote)..........
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #552 on: July 25, 2010, 05:42:54 PM »
Pumpkin :ghug:
We always laugh here how powerful they all act and how people play them up when they are HOH..

You are right. What I have never understood is why these people let HOH go to their heads......the next week they are back in the pool for eviction. Much better to play it down than to act like they are all powerful! And those who kiss butt put a big target on their backs as well...have these people learned nothing from past seasons?! :duno:
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #553 on: July 25, 2010, 06:03:51 PM »
ED did it right. He wouldn't stay in the HOH. He stayed downstairs so he could keep an eye on what was happening.  :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #554 on: July 25, 2010, 06:10:48 PM »
ED did it right. He wouldn't stay in the HOH. He stayed downstairs so he could keep an eye on what was happening.  :snicker:

That's what I keep saying!  (1) They need to quit locking themselves away, (2) they need to have conversations with EVERYONE (hear that  Brenchel?  Quit making out and start socializing! (:;) ) and (3) they need to keep their mouths shut and their ears open!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #555 on: July 25, 2010, 06:12:22 PM »
I'm so hoping if Andrew gets the boot this week, before he goes out the door, he lets the house know about H & K and him being a doctor and that he has not heard of Matt's wife disease.  Just to stir the pot!!  

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #556 on: July 25, 2010, 06:13:10 PM »
ED did it right. He wouldn't stay in the HOH. He stayed downstairs so he could keep an eye on what was happening.  :snicker:

If every HOH after Dick did what he did, I'm sure more than half of the people would be evicted where they should have been. I think many people are evicted too early or too late because whoever the HOH is on any certain week decides to nominate based on personal reasons.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #557 on: July 25, 2010, 06:13:27 PM »
I'm so hoping if Andrew gets the boot this week, before he goes out the door, he lets the house know about H & K and him being a doctor and that he has not heard of Matt's wife disease.  Just to stir the pot!!  

I would love if that happened! Drama in the house!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #558 on: July 25, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »

If every HOH after Dick did what he did, I'm sure more than half of the people would be evicted where they should have been. I think many people are evicted too early or too late because whoever the HOH is on any certain week decides to nominate based on personal reasons.

Exactly!  And this is what bugs me the most about Brenchel.  They keep saying "Everyone's trying to split us up!  No one wants us to be happy!  We want to stay together!" 

This is a game!  People are playing THEIR OWN game (or should be anyway).  Why should Brenchel expect everyone to put their game on hold because they want to build a relationship.  Talk about personal reasons...YEESH!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #559 on: July 25, 2010, 07:18:48 PM »
Is it just me?  or are these people stabbing each other in the back left and right?  Saying one thing to one person, then the total opposite to the other person they were just talking about?

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #560 on: July 25, 2010, 07:22:52 PM »
I think that my favorite is Andrew.....I have not had a favorite up til this point....I guess him being my favorite is a little to much but I am starting to like the poor dude...and I like that he has secrets that he is keeping....He is playing a good strategic game he only lacks the social aspect....but he seems to be getting better at the social side....that is why he is growing on me..

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #561 on: July 25, 2010, 07:25:10 PM »
Is it just me?  or are these people stabbing each other in the back left and right?  Saying one thing to one person, then the total opposite to the other person they were just talking about?

this is the least cohesive bunch ever (except for the secret brigade)....they are soo wishy washy....

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #562 on: July 25, 2010, 07:40:57 PM »
I think that my favorite is Andrew.....I have not had a favorite up til this point....I guess him being my favorite is a little to much but I am starting to like the poor dude...and I like that he has secrets that he is keeping....He is playing a good strategic game he only lacks the social aspect....but he seems to be getting better at the social side....that is why he is growing on me..

Come on...Let's be honest here.  You saw him in those shorts and cupid's arrow struck your heart...  :luvu:

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #563 on: July 25, 2010, 07:44:46 PM »
The are NO JEFF AND JORDAN!!! That is an INSULT!!!! (:;)
matt start a tell all blog and make  people play for you tell them the secrets in the house

enzo tht's how jeff and joron got on the amazing race

brit they were a showmance  thats whati'm saying..

brb

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #564 on: July 25, 2010, 08:17:34 PM »
Besides the brigade, I can't tell who is aligned with who in this game. I thought Brenchel and Andrew were aligned at one point, same with Kathy and Andrew and Kathy and Brenchel. Then you have Hayden and Kristin and Lane and Brit - have they spoken of alliances? And if side alliances are being made, does that affect the larger brigade alliance? Wishy washy is a good term to use with this bunch!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #565 on: July 25, 2010, 08:18:55 PM »
Besides the brigade, I can't tell who is aligned with who in this game. I thought Brenchel and Andrew were aligned at one point, same with Kathy and Andrew and Kathy and Brenchel. Then you have Hayden and Kristin and Lane and Brit - have they spoken of alliances? And if side alliances are being made, does that affect the larger brigade alliance? Wishy washy is a good term to use with this bunch!

Besides the Brigade, the only other known alliance that I can tell are the lovebirds (Brendon and Rachel).
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #566 on: July 25, 2010, 08:40:37 PM »

Exactly!  And this is what bugs me the most about Brenchel.  They keep saying "Everyone's trying to split us up!  No one wants us to be happy!  We want to stay together!" 

This is a game!  People are playing THEIR OWN game (or should be anyway).  Why should Brenchel expect everyone to put their game on hold because they want to build a relationship.  Talk about personal reasons...YEESH!

I almost choked when Rachel told Julie (last Thurs) that she would pick Brendan over the half mil.... is she crazy????    :groan:
Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #567 on: July 25, 2010, 08:43:18 PM »

Come on...Let's be honest here.  You saw him in those shorts and cupid's arrow struck your heart...  :luvu:

:lol3:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #568 on: July 25, 2010, 08:47:20 PM »
It seems like

I watch the feeds and I STILL am confused. Yesterday or the day before I listened to Enzo talk about getting rid of Matt next week. (I THINK he was talking to Kristen and Hayden but I'm not sure about that, maybe it was Andrew, someone help me out!)

At this point, the only ones that are really aligned are Kristen and Hayden, Brendon and Rachel. But I could be wrong there too.  :colors   :lol:

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #569 on: July 25, 2010, 09:02:51 PM »

Come on...Let's be honest here.  You saw him in those shorts and cupid's arrow struck your heart...  :luvu:

You busted me texas lady....I got the hots for andrew....actually I got the hots for Don Draper....mad men just started   :wohoo:

:lol3:

Offline starbaby

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #570 on: July 25, 2010, 09:06:44 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't figure who is aligned with who ....   :groan:

I particularly don't like Matt saying that his wife is sick when she's not.....  that is not good 'karma'.  I know that many of the hg's lie about one thing or another (I still can't get over how BB11's hg's bought Natalie being only 18---particularly after a few weeks of knowing her...) --- but I just don't like the 'fatal illness' thing.  Maybe it's because I had a setback this past winter...a cancer recurrence (just finished chemo again)...and I just don't think one's health is something you should lie about.  I'm probably just being too sensitive....  

Anyway.....  they need to break up Brachel.  I think Kathy is less of a threat..and I don't get the whole Andrew thing (does he have a personality???)

Fighting the ovarian cancer fight...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #571 on: July 25, 2010, 09:45:27 PM »
I'm glad I'm not the only one that can't figure who is aligned with who ....   :groan:

I particularly don't like Matt saying that his wife is sick when she's not.....  that is not good 'karma'.  I know that many of the hg's lie about one thing or another (I still can't get over how BB11's hg's bought Natalie being only 18---particularly after a few weeks of knowing her...) --- but I just don't like the 'fatal illness' thing.  Maybe it's because I had a setback this past winter...a cancer recurrence (just finished chemo again)...and I just don't think one's health is something you should lie about.  I'm probably just being too sensitive....  

Anyway.....  they need to break up Brachel.  I think Kathy is less of a threat..and I don't get the whole Andrew thing (does he have a personality???)

Rachel -- is just such an idiot.  Brendon's a have not -- she's a have-- but chooses to be a have not too.  She is so clueless as to how other peeps perceive her actions.  Idiot -- can't even think of another word for her. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #572 on: July 25, 2010, 10:02:51 PM »
Do Podiatrists make good money? That's the question that needs to be considered about Andrew!  :lol:

I swear I believe when someone gets HOH, the air is bad in that room and the person who gets it goes loopy! Their brains get all mushed up.  :umn: Hayden was lucky, the toxin hadn't built up so he was OK after his week.  :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #573 on: July 25, 2010, 10:20:15 PM »
Ok - I'm "dating" myself here, but Rachel reminds me of Eddie Murphy's arranged "bride to be" from the movie Coming to America.

What do you like to do?  "Whatever you like to do."
What kind of music do you like?  "Whatever kind of music you like."

Seriously girl - grow a backbone and eat a piece of chicken!  In all seriousness, I'm embarassed for her...

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #574 on: July 25, 2010, 10:44:36 PM »
Do Podiatrists make good money? That's the question that needs to be considered about Andrew!  :lol:

I swear I believe when someone gets HOH, the air is bad in that room and the person who gets it goes loopy! Their brains get all mushed up.  :umn: Hayden was lucky, the toxin hadn't built up so he was OK after his week.  :lol:
Being in Miami with all the senior citizens, I imagine Andrew pulls in a fairly decent salary.  As someone suggested earlier, Hayden did NOT stay up in his HOH, he mingled with everyone.  IF he had been as close to Kristen then as he is now, maybe it would have been a bit different.  They seem to have their emotions under control now and that's why I think Kristen is so upset by what Kathy told her.............now she knows they have to watch every little move they make.   Probably no more early morning snuggling.  Anyway, she has/had a boyfriend when she came into the house.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !