Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320433 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #525 on: July 24, 2010, 08:29:38 PM »
I think that matt is playing better than rachel and brendant.....they need to seperate and interact with the other houseguests....they are segregating themselves...they could possibly build relationships to further their game.....

I think matt has a master plan....his not putting up rachel and brendan was not geared for a backdoor it was geared for     cma (covers matts ass)....i cannot beleive no one is not more suspicous about him not putting up rachel and brendan.......it was all matts game play......

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #526 on: July 24, 2010, 08:41:06 PM »

I think I remember him saying something either to the camera or in the DR that he had planned what he was going to say before he said it. He even looked up an obscure disease before he was sure he was a finalist. From that I would have to assume that his wife knew about it before he went in, and that she consented to it - which, if true, doesn't make her any better. Didn't he even say "Hate you Natalie" in his eviction speech with Julie the other night? I am thinking that his days are numbered here, but it may be wishful thinking on my part. Maybe he'll get drunk again and spill the beans. That would be worth watching!  :neener:

Yes, I believe his wife would have to know about it before he went in, but I am not convinced either of them would have anticipated that it might be a big deal to do this. I don't think they considered the backlash that this has already caused. Matt isn't experiencing the negative "press" firsthand, but I am sure his wife will - - - remember the crap that Ronnie's wife took last season? This has got to be a thousand times worse than that, considering the issue is Matt's exploitation of a disease that his wife doesn't have, but others do. Most would think that his wife knew beforehand, so she is the one that will be getting the worst of it while he is in the house. Stupid gameplay at least, disgusting at worst. And yes, if Matt wins on this platform, the houseguests will be angry, as well they should!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #527 on: July 24, 2010, 10:27:09 PM »
Hi :hithere: I have not been able to get on here in so long hope this works. Thanks everyone for always updating ... you guys rock.

Have to chime in.. However bad it may seem that Matt lied about his wife. Is that not the whole purpose of watching big brother to see what people will say or do to win this money. It shows people who will say and do anything like Matt or others who will lay down the game for others. I dont think it will matter in the end for him to win or loose.
I take more offense to things like in the past Dr. Will or Mike .. who used women and laughed at them behind their backs. Guess it depends what nerve the person hits in each of us.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #528 on: July 24, 2010, 10:31:55 PM »
Hi :hithere: I have not been able to get on here in so long hope this works. Thanks everyone for always updating ... you guys rock.

Well THERE you are! LOL.. WB!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bb12viwer

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #529 on: July 24, 2010, 11:20:39 PM »
Rachel just needs to go home. And as for Matt who cares if he lied about his wife. Hes trying to win the 500K. Unlike Rachel who is just a stalking GF right now if we can even call her that.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #530 on: July 24, 2010, 11:23:46 PM »
:welcome2: to RFF bb12viewer! I moved you over here to the Discussion thread! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #531 on: July 24, 2010, 11:45:31 PM »
 :keeta: Hi Texaslady ... Glad I made it back...

Oh I agree please take Rachel out I can't stand someone talking about what makes good TV for us to watch or see. When she told Julie ( round- about ways- she would give him the money ) I say then boot her behind out she is not in it to win it...  :kuss: yucky tired of it .... I would love for him to leave - she would volunteer the next week.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #532 on: July 25, 2010, 06:14:29 AM »
Rachel just needs to go home. And as for Matt who cares if he lied about his wife. Hes trying to win the 500K. Unlike Rachel who is just a stalking GF right now if we can even call her that.

Yes, Rachel is in stalking mode and I can't stand her. However - and this brings up a very interesting question - is Matt really playing the game? It is one thing to omit your occupation or play a dummy when you are really a genius, but throwing out a bogus disease is cheap theatrics. It takes no intelligence at all, nor any imagination, to do so. It is, first and foremost, taking advantage of people's sympathy for no good reason. This is the only way he can see to stay in the game, and he says he is a member of mensa?! Kathy has some sympathy, but for very good reason....she actually has medical issues. I just don't think that making up a "reason to win the money" is a good strategy. At least the women that Chill Town "used" were willing participants in the game. The people who have this disease that Matt is talking about actually live it day in and day out. I am sure that now that this is in the mind of the viewers, this disease is going to get more attention (which is good), but that's not the reason Matt did this, and that is bad. It really should hit a nerve with everyone........use your strengths to win the game, not others' suffering!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #533 on: July 25, 2010, 08:56:02 AM »
 Matt has made THE SOUP  and they bashed/made fun of  him for using  such a deplorable lie. :yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #534 on: July 25, 2010, 09:31:27 AM »
I think rachel will begin to INTENTIONALLY  piss of andrew little bit at a time to where he will eventually blow up and show his true colors.

She did the same thing to annie.

rach needs andrew out so that she  and her man are safe

and not only that but it's one less strong competitor in the house.

bren/ rach think they are the strongest in the house.  but they logically need to eliminate the other strong players. right now it would make sense  for them to get rid of andrew and win HOH to ensure safety and not think about who they would have as an allaince. I think they know it's them against the house

If andrew leaves.. then  they can use that to reel brit over to  thier side ( in thier minds)

I do not think brit will side with them but  she may use that as a safety  net for herself for the following week- IF  andrew leaves.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #535 on: July 25, 2010, 09:54:38 AM »

Yes, Rachel is in stalking mode and I can't stand her. However - and this brings up a very interesting question - is Matt really playing the game? It is one thing to omit your occupation or play a dummy when you are really a genius, but throwing out a bogus disease is cheap theatrics. It takes no intelligence at all, nor any imagination, to do so. It is, first and foremost, taking advantage of people's sympathy for no good reason. This is the only way he can see to stay in the game, and he says he is a member of mensa?! Kathy has some sympathy, but for very good reason....she actually has medical issues. I just don't think that making up a "reason to win the money" is a good strategy. At least the women that Chill Town "used" were willing participants in the game. The people who have this disease that Matt is talking about actually live it day in and day out. I am sure that now that this is in the mind of the viewers, this disease is going to get more attention (which is good), but that's not the reason Matt did this, and that is bad. It really should hit a nerve with everyone........use your strengths to win the game, not others' suffering!

I agree Pumpkin, however - none of this really its a nerve with me  - I am merely making observations. It's Reality TV - I don't take it seriously enough, it's just entertainment. My point in bringing it all up in the first place was because Matt said "Hate you Natalie" during his "block speech" live the other night. He has made several comments about Natalie before as well. I found it bizarre that he would be so adamant about hating Natalie and then behave exactly like her. He is following her game play road map. She was (and probably is) the most hated houseguest - how could Mr. Mensa think that's a good thing? Looking back at how Dr. Will, Boogie, Evel Dick and Jordan have been able  to capitalize on their win, one would think that Mr. Mensa would have figured out how to behave better. He almost got caught in his own web last week. He is basing all of his moves on the assumption that the other house guests are unintelligent - which is a big mistake. This is a pretty sharp cast - Andrew was on to him the second he told him about the made up disease. I will be surprised if Matt stays around very long, especially if Andrew sticks around.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #536 on: July 25, 2010, 10:02:33 AM »
Artzy - then I'm ALL for Andrew sticking around if it means Matt goes!  :lol:

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #537 on: July 25, 2010, 10:27:05 AM »
Riosmommy:

I agree with your points about Will and Boogie using women.

However, the most glaring example of misogyny on this show was Evil Dick.

His treatement of Jen was absolutely over the top and had he not been a fan favorite, the producers would have booted his nasty ass!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #538 on: July 25, 2010, 10:29:19 AM »
I think the reason Matt has mentioned his dislike for Natalie is to make the other houseguests think that he can't stand her so that they will think that he would never act like her. I feel it's just to keep them all from figuring out that he is playing the game just like she did.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #539 on: July 25, 2010, 10:48:32 AM »
I have been wondering

we all saw enzo cheat last week when he was on slop with eating cheese and then pizza crumbs .

Thursday he flat out ate pizza and was called into the DR. When he came out he said he got a "warning"

Since then he has said several times he got PENALIZED.

now if it were me, and i got a warning, i would never say i got penalized i would say i got a warning.

I thought if you got penalized that it was a nomination penalty and he would then be on the block.

this leads to several situational IF's:

IF he got a penalty and not a warning would BB tell the other HGs? are they obligated to tell them.

IF enzo is indeed lying wouldn't he have been put up on the block right away

or would BB for the sake of drama and ratings   throw it out there  wed/ thrus to have the HG's scramble, bicker and fight?

:colors

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #540 on: July 25, 2010, 11:13:20 AM »
I have been wondering

we all saw enzo cheat last week when he was on slop with eating cheese and then pizza crumbs .

Thursday he flat out ate pizza and was called into the DR. When he came out he said he got a "warning"

now if it were me, and i got a warning, i would never say i got penalized i would say i got a warning.

I thought if you got penalized that it was a nomination penalty and he would then be on the block.

IF he got a penalty and not a warning would BB tell the other HGs? are they obligated to tell them.

or would BB for the sake of drama and ratings   throw it out there  wed/ thrus to have the HG's scramble, bicker and fight?

I have never understood the penalty noms......perhaps someone could shed some light?

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #541 on: July 25, 2010, 11:20:12 AM »
I have been wondering

I have never understood the penalty noms......perhaps someone could shed some light?

yes i too would like to know how the penalty noms are handled. Where can we see the Rule book on that? or is that only privy to the HG's?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #542 on: July 25, 2010, 11:35:22 AM »
you guys do such a great job updating that the only show i look forward to seeing is the live thurs nite one, lol seems the rest is all wash, rinse, repeat.
what goes around, comes around.

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #543 on: July 25, 2010, 12:49:42 PM »
I have noticed that HG penalties seem to be arbitrary, and I am not sure they share the penalties with the HG's, because most stop short of breaking the rules. When Jen ate the turkey burger she knew that she was already going home. She was having a major meltdown, and I think it was the night she destroyed Dick's cigarettes. BB told her that if she somehow managed to stay in the house that week that she would automatically be on the block the next week, but I think that was for destroying property. The eating penalty is an extra day on slop for the first infraction. No one has ever done it twice to my recollection, so I don't know what happens after that.  :duno:

Offline Riosmommy

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #544 on: July 25, 2010, 03:31:10 PM »
Pumpkin- sorry to have to disagree with you. Every single person in the house each year is a willing participant. Each season of each show we do get people who try to sink to diffrent lows. Ex: Johnny Fairplay- His Grandmother died (Yet she didnt) Its a game and manipulating of peoples emotions. People will use what they can to manipulate others and to get them to feel bad. People do it in the real world too how sad is that. But inside the house everyone should always wonder is this person on the up and up or what. Every one of them lies about things its just a pick and choose by each one of us what we find worse. By saying his wife has something- does not hurt someone else if anything if I where him or his family I would be afraid of Karma - becareful what you say or wish for.. Ya never know.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #545 on: July 25, 2010, 04:11:31 PM »
Pumpkin- sorry to have to disagree with you. Every single person in the house each year is a willing participant. Each season of each show we do get people who try to sink to diffrent lows. Ex: Johnny Fairplay- His Grandmother died (Yet she didnt) Its a game and manipulating of peoples emotions. People will use what they can to manipulate others and to get them to feel bad. People do it in the real world too how sad is that. But inside the house everyone should always wonder is this person on the up and up or what. Every one of them lies about things its just a pick and choose by each one of us what we find worse. By saying his wife has something- does not hurt someone else if anything if I where him or his family I would be afraid of Karma - becareful what you say or wish for.. Ya never know.

Rios - I agree. Every person in the house is a willing participant. I stated that in one of my earlier posts regarding Chill Town's treatment of women. My point is that this man is not using anyone in the game - he is exploiting an incurable disease to garner false sympathy and win a half mill. I personally have a condition for which there is no cure, and if he used what is real to me - my daily pain and suffering - to win a great deal of money, I would be pissed. To make light of others' pain and suffering is despicable, and that is what he is doing by lying. We can agree to disagree, but my main point is that this is wrong. I can't stop him from doing it, but I won't be swayed from my opinion that it takes someone pretty low to do this. That is all I am saying.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #546 on: July 25, 2010, 04:21:48 PM »
I must have missed something - does anyone know what happened between Kathy and Rachel to have Kathy talking so badly about her this week? They were the best of friends last week when Rachel was HOH!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #547 on: July 25, 2010, 04:25:19 PM »
I must have missed something - does anyone know what happened between Kathy and Rachel to have Kathy talking so badly about her this week? They were the best of friends last week when Rachel was HOH!
That's the problem.  Rach isn't HOH anymore. 

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #548 on: July 25, 2010, 04:30:15 PM »
On the feeds this morning, she was unhappy with Rachel for "suggesting" that Kristen and Hayden have a relationship/showmance.

Heh, I'm with Rachel on this one...I have "seen" this "relationship" and oh yeah, it is there.

But they are doing a good job hiding it, Matt and Enzo clearly had no idea when they were talking in the HOH early this AM , they were discussing the possibility they could be twins. :res:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #549 on: July 25, 2010, 04:54:42 PM »
On the feeds this morning, she was unhappy with Rachel for "suggesting" that Kristen and Hayden have a relationship/showmance.

Heh, I'm with Rachel on this one...I have "seen" this "relationship" and oh yeah, it is there.

But they are doing a good job hiding it, Matt and Enzo clearly had no idea when they were talking in the HOH early this AM , they were discussing the possibility they could be twins. :res:

They are hiding their relationship well....but what I do not understand is why does not andrew call them out.....They showed how andrew was pretending to sleep so they would not know he knew....this leads me to believe that Andrew is holding that card for a later date....but if the tides turn and it looks like andrew is gonna get called out...he should let the whole house know.  that would be some good drama