Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321698 times)

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #500 on: July 24, 2010, 02:30:51 PM »
I couldn't find you guys! I thought maybe the message board wasn't operating this year!

Fortunately I stumbled onto this page by accident. :jumpy:

I personally like it when an alliance is tested - these guys (brigade) are so under the radar that it just isn't happening. I want them to be shaken up a bit.......creates good drama!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #501 on: July 24, 2010, 02:34:09 PM »
Glad you found us pumpkin!! Don't get lost again!! :ghug:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #502 on: July 24, 2010, 02:48:25 PM »
I wish Andrew would call Matt out on the lie about his wife. But he doesn't want to reveal that he is a doctor.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #503 on: July 24, 2010, 02:59:23 PM »
That's a pretty rare disease. He may not even be familiar with it.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #504 on: July 24, 2010, 03:03:13 PM »
Well since Matt admitted that it was a lie and Andrew has never heard of it..it would be interesting for him to be called on it.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #505 on: July 24, 2010, 03:15:35 PM »
Well since Matt admitted that it was a lie and Andrew has never heard of it..it would be interesting for him to be called on it.

Hmmm......that's a pretty risky strategy for Andrew. He is a podiatrist, I believe. He stated that he had never heard of it, but he has to be smart enough to know that he may not have heard of every disease........calling out a man with a very sick wife (as they all believe Matt has) might seal his fate - and not in a good way!
There is nothing worse than aggressive stupidity. Everyone is entitled to be stupid, but some abuse the privilege.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #506 on: July 24, 2010, 03:23:23 PM »
andrew said that what ev er it wsa that he's sure matt wasn't pronouncing it correctly.

i don't think andrew will blow his cover.. especially since ther was a house meeting to call matt out for  being a lair.. although that meeting was a waaste of time :lol:

andrew's biggest issue is not with the other HG but with his own temper..
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #507 on: July 24, 2010, 04:21:41 PM »
is it possible that no one won the veto and thats why they are so sure one of the 2 noms are going home...

or if Brenden did win it, maybe they had a veto meeting on the spot...
They have made HOHs nominate on the spot before..

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #508 on: July 24, 2010, 04:38:14 PM »
I'm sure whoever won the Veto won't be using it. That's why they had this talk.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #509 on: July 24, 2010, 04:40:57 PM »
Rach won I thought.  So now do they vote out K or A?  I say K.  I really don't think Matt wanted R or B out.  having them stay in the game puts the targets still on their backs & off everyone else.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #510 on: July 24, 2010, 04:42:47 PM »
Ok.  It really cheeses me off when these people talk about branding themselves.  How narcissistic do you have to be to think that everyone is going to want to buy your brigade (oh - I'm sorry - bragade) shirts when you're not even 3 weeks into the season?!?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #511 on: July 24, 2010, 04:45:44 PM »
Ok.  It really cheeses me off when these people talk about branding themselves.  How narcissistic do you have to be to think that everyone is going to want to buy your brigade (oh - I'm sorry - bragade) shirts when you're not even 3 weeks into the season?!?
I hear ya-- lets you know who's there for the game and who's there to make some bucks for their 15 minutes of fame.  Enzo is number 1 on my list for that. He's a floater as well as Lane in the bragade.  Matt is really the only one working the game.  I have no clue with Hayden.   

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #512 on: July 24, 2010, 04:49:24 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, to be continued...
« Last Edit: July 24, 2010, 04:56:08 PM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #513 on: July 24, 2010, 04:50:55 PM »

haha thats too funny and true

I wonder if everyone in the house thinks they are americas favorite player or team

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #514 on: July 24, 2010, 04:58:06 PM »

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, Brendon wins veto, to be continued...
I thought Rach won?  Why was Andrew going to congratulate her then?

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #515 on: July 24, 2010, 05:00:00 PM »

I thought Rach won?  Why was Andrew going to congratulate her then?

I do think Rachel won - Andrew kept complaining that SHE changed her number and beat him......

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #516 on: July 24, 2010, 05:01:13 PM »

I will certainly try not to, Peach!  :lol:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #517 on: July 24, 2010, 05:18:29 PM »

:lol3: I wondered where you were! WB!
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #518 on: July 24, 2010, 05:22:45 PM »

:lol3: I wondered where you were! WB!

Thanks TL!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #519 on: July 24, 2010, 05:27:47 PM »
 :groan: I don't get it - hasn't Matt professed a deep hatred for last season's Natalie and her gameplay, and isn't his game play this season far worse? Doesn't he realize that these people will hate him forever after they discover the truth about his wife? I don't believe that they will be able to justify the $500K over the way he has used them and played on their sympathies - especially using his wife in the process. Does he honestly believe the end justifies the means in this instance? That's a pretty sad testimony to what kind of a person he is. I hope he gets booted next week and doesn't even make it to the jury house. He doesn't deserve it. i can't even imagine how Enzo and Ragan will react when they find out!  I'm embarrassed for his parents. :duno:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #520 on: July 24, 2010, 05:38:23 PM »
OK, I am getting a bit tired of hearing Ragan complain about being on slop and not eating the baby food :badhorse:.....he had the same opportunity to jump off like everyone else.  Sick of R and B moaning it is unfair that some have not been on slop.........for heaven's sake, do they forget this is the BB GAME???
They could be a little inventive with the baby food, mix a few together, add a little water and make soup eat with the crackers.......cook the bok choy with oil, garlic, some herbs.....it is certainly better than being on just slop.  GEEEZZZ
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #521 on: July 24, 2010, 06:19:19 PM »
:groan: I don't get it - hasn't Matt professed a deep hatred for last season's Natalie and her gameplay, and isn't his game play this season far worse? Doesn't he realize that these people will hate him forever after they discover the truth about his wife? I don't believe that they will be able to justify the $500K over the way he has used them and played on their sympathies - especially using his wife in the process. Does he honestly believe the end justifies the means in this instance? That's a pretty sad testimony to what kind of a person he is. I hope he gets booted next week and doesn't even make it to the jury house. He doesn't deserve it. i can't even imagine how Enzo and Ragan will react when they find out!  I'm embarrassed for his parents. :duno:

How about his wife, who is stuck "out in the real world" having to defend the disgusting actions of her husband on national TV? I am sure Matt never considered that she isn't playing the game, but has been drawn into it just the same!

Offline Pumpkin

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #522 on: July 24, 2010, 06:48:36 PM »
So it was just revealed that Brendon DID win POV........wonder why Andrew was so provoked with Rachel then?

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #523 on: July 24, 2010, 07:58:16 PM »

I think I remember him saying something either to the camera or in the DR that he had planned what he was going to say before he said it. He even looked up an obscure disease before he was sure he was a finalist. From that I would have to assume that his wife knew about it before he went in, and that she consented to it - which, if true, doesn't make her any better. Didn't he even say "Hate you Natalie" in his eviction speech with Julie the other night? I am thinking that his days are numbered here, but it may be wishful thinking on my part. Maybe he'll get drunk again and spill the beans. That would be worth watching!  :neener:

How about his wife, who is stuck "out in the real world" having to defend the disgusting actions of her husband on national TV? I am sure Matt never considered that she isn't playing the game, but has been drawn into it just the same!

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #524 on: July 24, 2010, 08:04:28 PM »

This man is a member of Mensa and this is the best game play he can come up with? I am disgusted with him. I am even more outraged that he thinks that what he did is acceptable. As someone who lives most of her young life on bedrest this hits close to home with me. There are so many people out there that are really sick and would sell their soul for good health. He is a creep!!!!  His day will come but it wont be soon enough for me!

p.s I cant even believe that CBS would allow all this to go on....... it just shows you how low they would go to make "good" TV.