Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320442 times)

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #475 on: July 23, 2010, 08:02:10 PM »
Catching up on the feeds....

Surely it is just my imagination.... :lol:

But did I just hear Britney have an intelligent, articulate conversation about the Holocaust with Andrew??

Hmmmm...Monet gone a day and I already see Britney a little differently. Maybe she will turn into a different person that I can actually stand to listen to?? The girl is smart.

:jam: Here's to no more mean girls!! :yess:

I can't believe you said this because I was just about to say the exact same thing!

There are two subjects that are close to my heart - the Holocaust and adoption, and seeing (reading) intelligent, non discriminatory conversation about both of these really makes me look at some of the HG's differently.  Doesn't change their behavior from previous days/weeks, but at least we know there is something there, lol.

(On a different subject, I had to laugh when Brendan said that he's concerned about Rachels drinking every day and she basically says "Duh!  It's my job!")   :groan:
And exactly what kind of job requires you to drink everyday?   I'm sure there would be lots of people interested in getting hired for that!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #476 on: July 23, 2010, 08:13:00 PM »
Catching up on the feeds....

Surely it is just my imagination.... :lol:

But did I just hear Britney have an intelligent, articulate conversation about the Holocaust with Andrew??

Hmmmm...Monet gone a day and I already see Britney a little differently. Maybe she will turn into a different person that I can actually stand to listen to?? The girl is smart.

:jam: Here's to no more mean girls!! :yess:

I can't believe you said this because I was just about to say the exact same thing!

There are two subjects that are close to my heart - the Holocaust and adoption, and seeing (reading) intelligent, non discriminatory conversation about both of these really makes me look at some of the HG's differently.  Doesn't change their behavior from previous days/weeks, but at least we know there is something there, lol.

(On a different subject, I had to laugh when Brendan said that he's concerned about Rachels drinking every day and she basically says "Duh!  It's my job!")   :groan:
And exactly what kind of job requires you to drink everyday?   I'm sure there would be lots of people interested in getting hired for that!

No kidding - sign me up!!!    :margarita:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #477 on: July 23, 2010, 08:34:34 PM »
So can someone fill me in why Matt just didn't put up R & B.  One would have gone home, no matter what happened with the POV. 

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #478 on: July 23, 2010, 08:56:46 PM »
So can someone fill me in why Matt just didn't put up R & B.  One would have gone home, no matter what happened with the POV. 

matt does not care who goes..he is protecting his own ass....he told the rest of the house that he wanted to backdoor brendan and laying it on their shoulders to win pov but i do not think he cares if the noms stay same...he sees kathy and andrew as expendable....if rach or brendan do not go, he has two more people protecting him...as well as two more people left with targets on their backs...if he had not made up a fakedisease for his wife, i might actually respect this dude...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #479 on: July 23, 2010, 08:59:03 PM »

matt does not care who goes..he is protecting his own ass....he told the rest of the house that he wanted to backdoor brendan and laying it on their shoulders to win pov but i do not think he cares if the noms stay same...he sees kathy and andrew as expendable....if rach or brendan do not go, he has two more people protecting him...as well as two more people left with targets on their backs...if he had not made up a fakedisease for his wife, i might actually respect this dude...
That lie about his wife is totally unacceptable and such a slap in the face to the people who suffer with that disease.  Can't handle this guy at all.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #480 on: July 23, 2010, 09:02:15 PM »

That lie about his wife is totally unacceptable and such a slap in the face to the people who suffer with that disease.  Can't handle this guy at all.
he is disgusting

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #481 on: July 23, 2010, 09:21:23 PM »
I think Matt is smart not putting up Brendon and/or Rachel.  He is playing this game to the end and knows those two have huge targets on their backs.  Like he said if either kathy or Andrew goes home it is no big deal to the other house guests.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #482 on: July 23, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, Andrew & Kathy nominated, to be continued...

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #483 on: July 24, 2010, 02:32:56 AM »
i think Andrew and Brendon are the life long friend :meh

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #484 on: July 24, 2010, 03:10:14 AM »
I didn't think we had any, didn't we think that was a sab lie??

But that actually could make sense.

Brandon told Andrew on the feeds earlier that if he won POV he would take him off.

Andrew says you can't do that to your girl... all of which puzzled me...

But if they are LLF then it could make sense.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline roxy_chick

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • GO! Brendon
« Reply #485 on: July 24, 2010, 03:28:59 AM »
they are both in the medical field who knows Andrew could be Brendon's teacher ..also i think everyone is  noticing Hayden and Kristen's relationship

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #486 on: July 24, 2010, 06:06:20 AM »
I thought so too until it was announced that was a lie the Sabateur put out there. Nobody in the house are LLF's. kept me busy trying to figure it out though.

i think Andrew and Brendon are the life long friend :meh
what goes around, comes around.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #487 on: July 24, 2010, 06:08:27 AM »
Very fishy BB who the players in the POV turned out to be. hummmm......

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #488 on: July 24, 2010, 10:08:47 AM »
Very fishy BB who the players in the POV turned out to be. hummmm......

I agree.......all the bubbles when Matt was trying to decide who to put up.....and now BOTH of them playing in the POV  :duno:  I can't stand this showmance.....so over the top....... :eww :furious: :dick
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #489 on: July 24, 2010, 01:46:04 PM »
I cant explain the reasoning for Brendon taking andrew off but for some odd reason andrew is growing on me and i find myself rooting for him in competitons. Kathy and Hayden i think are just trying to stay under the radar and not stir things up so they tell them what they want to hear. cant wait to see the results of this POV. will be very telling.  :jumpy:

Offline Debbi

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #490 on: July 24, 2010, 02:00:00 PM »
I really hope someone wins the POV who will change the noms. I want the showmance split up NOW! Can't believe Matt didn't put them up against each other.  :duno:

Offline nanaof4

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #491 on: July 24, 2010, 02:02:38 PM »
I don't know about anyone else, but I would like B or R to win the POV, I hate it when people think they are running the house so early in the game.  And Matt, Lane (who is extremely quite, not sure if I would trust him), Enzo (I would not trust at all) and the other member who's name I can not remember.

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #492 on: July 24, 2010, 02:09:32 PM »
I might like Brendon and Rachel if they weren't in a showmance. I hate it..it is boring and disgusting and I wish they would STOP comparing themselves with Jeff and Jordon. Thats insulting.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #493 on: July 24, 2010, 02:13:14 PM »
I might like Brendon and Rachel if they weren't in a showmance. I hate it..it is boring and disgusting and I wish they would STOP comparing themselves with Jeff and Jordon. Thats insulting.

oh they are def not in the jeff and jordan catorgory..lol
what they do under the covers is disgusting in itself

Offline Knarley

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #494 on: July 24, 2010, 02:14:55 PM »
Well actually..I do like them or at this point think that I do.lol. I just don't like the showmance. I wish they would just split up and give it a rest. They are both good players.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #495 on: July 24, 2010, 02:20:51 PM »

I don't know about anyone else, but I would like B or R to win the POV, I hate it when people think they are running the house so early in the game.  And Matt, Lane (who is extremely quite, not sure if I would trust him), Enzo (I would not trust at all) and the other member who's name I can not remember.

The brigade is a little too cocky for my tastes. I think BR/Rachel got humbled this week so will be interesting to see what happens if one of them wins. Do they sacrifice a friend and keep the noms the same? Or risk taking one of the noms off and having to be at risk themselves? Angst!

I bet CBS really wants either them or one of the Noms themselves to win this to see the resulting madness in the house!
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #496 on: July 24, 2010, 02:25:46 PM »

I actually think that Hayden and Kristen may have taken their relationship further than Brandon and Rachel have.

They just have been "active" at lower traffic times... ;)
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #497 on: July 24, 2010, 02:27:00 PM »

I'd like to see one of them win it and not use it.

The other is Hayden.. and i don't like the brigade alliance. They do have the potential to go far together though.

Matt not going after B/R right now is smart.

Success in the past seasons have been when you get your team to do the dirty work.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #498 on: July 24, 2010, 02:27:29 PM »
Brendon and Rachel are NOT Jeff and Jordan.

I do hope that Brendon wins POV and then takes Andrew off with Rachel going up and out.

I would like Brendon a lot better without Rachel.

Finally, dont worry about the Idiot Brigade running th show.

I have no doubt that, were that to happen since the saboteur is already out of the house, that America would be given the chance to give someone the coup-etat power again.

I think they only added that last year because Jesse and that crowd were running the show while Jeff and Jordan were so popular.
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #499 on: July 24, 2010, 02:29:25 PM »

I actually think that Hayden and Kristen may have taken their relationship further than Brandon and Rachel have.

They just have been "active" at lower traffic times... ;)

lol that just might be true...