Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320405 times)

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #450 on: July 22, 2010, 11:16:25 PM »
I want a slice of that pizza!!!! :lol:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #451 on: July 22, 2010, 11:30:29 PM »
:lol3: rachel began campaining the minute matt was in his pajamas!!

then she went into the sunset room and began crying to kristen-  they are after me, you don't know.. they want  to break me and brendon up.. i was on the block aready ...   wha wha wha

karma is a bitch rachel stamp with  VEGAS all over it this time!!! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Nuala

« Reply #452 on: July 22, 2010, 11:35:51 PM »
there are just things you don't do to win a game......and the major one being lying that someone has a disease.  How could you love your wife and say that about her? Even if she does know I bet she gets an earful about how crappy matt is for saying that.  I just don't get it.  I would like to see people battle it out to the end for an endurance comp.  no more deals....no more tears.....no more....just who wins wins.  Now we get to see everyone kiss matt's ass.  Oh boy.  I think The brigade would even be shocked that matt lied about his wife having that disease.  

Rachel is trying to be another Janelle. Sorry there is only one Janelle and no matter how sweet you try to act about your lust for Brendon you will never be Janelle.

I am sorry, but RAchelle's voice is annoying me and how she talks is uh.  I don't understand how Brendon can sit down and have a conversation with her.  She acts stupid and that is pathetic to me.  I don't get it.  It would be different if she didn't act like a 15 year old when she talks to him about stuff.  Looks aren't everything, but being able to talk like you are your age is.

okay enough of my rants

Nuala

« Reply #453 on: July 22, 2010, 11:36:25 PM »
:lol3: rachel began campaining the minute matt was in his pajamas!!

then she went into the sunset room and began crying to kristen-  they are after me, you don't know.. they want  to break me and brendon up.. i was on the block aready ...   wha wha wha

karma is a bitch rachel stamp with  VEGAS all over it this time!!! :lol3:

Vegas stamp....that is classic.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #454 on: July 22, 2010, 11:38:46 PM »
NEW FLASH .. Enzo gets a warning for eating!! :jumpy:

before the end of the  HOH comp enzo lost it and grabbed britney's pizza and just inhaled it.

apparently he ate 2 slices and was called into the DR and given a warning!! explains the long WBRB screen earlier

enzo said "i just lost it!"

lane was there too he saw him do it

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #455 on: July 22, 2010, 11:50:21 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, used on self, Matt up, Monet evicted 7-2
Week 3: Matt, HOH, to be continued...

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #456 on: July 23, 2010, 12:27:35 AM »
WHAT disease does Matt's wife supposedly have? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

HiddenPerson

« Reply #457 on: July 23, 2010, 12:30:15 AM »

I think MELORHEOSTOSIS

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #458 on: July 23, 2010, 12:58:07 AM »
why can't rach drink and why is ragan crying with R & B?  he elected to step down and let matt have HOH

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #459 on: July 23, 2010, 12:59:31 AM »
why can't rach drink and why is ragan crying with R & B?  he elected to step down and let matt have HOH

All I have heard was that she was told in the DR not to drink.  Then I couldn't stand listening to Brendon kiss up to her so switched feeds!

Getting bubble a lot, so not sure about Ragan either.  I'm no help at all!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #460 on: July 23, 2010, 01:03:21 AM »

All I have heard was that she was told in the DR not to drink.  Then I couldn't stand listening to Brendon kiss up to her so switched feeds!

-that does help thanks.  Last I saw Matt wanted Kathy to go home.  But now it looks like Bren--too bad its not Rach.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #461 on: July 23, 2010, 01:07:09 AM »

-that does help thanks.  Last I saw Matt wanted Kathy to go home.  But now it looks like Bren--too bad its not Rach.

It will probably be at least one of them, but sounds like only one will go up at a time in case of POV and they can replace the one with the other?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #462 on: July 23, 2010, 06:01:34 AM »
rachel was told she couldn't drink because they wanted to have DR sessions with her and she not be SMASHED like she was  with the tequila.. :keeta:

She was already campaining and  emotional thinking/knowing that matt was gonna put them up . so she played the whoa is  me card    :'( to kristen and hayden in the midst's  of it she  got called into the DR and was told she can't drink.

I thought ragan was acting for r/b and everyone since he did make a deal with matt.. but maybe he's regretting it and finally the pressure got to him.  we'll have to see which one it really is.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #463 on: July 23, 2010, 06:03:12 AM »
I think matt said/promised anything just to  get the HOH

I think at least one is going home and  whoever is up there with him is just a pawn.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #464 on: July 23, 2010, 08:28:08 AM »
after watching BBAD i believe ragan was  genuinely upset. he said he missed his father.. and he wants to talk to his sister..  that he normally cries on a weekly basis.. and that he didn't  want to be seen as the gay crying male.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #465 on: July 23, 2010, 08:31:35 AM »
enzo thinks that brendon voted for monet to stay :lol3:   it was  kathy :lol3:

Online RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #466 on: July 23, 2010, 09:51:27 AM »
OH MY GOD.....I just got up and am getting caught up and can't you all tell that production is obviously interfering with the game......Matt had a long DR last night and that was way before getting his HOH room and now he is planning on putting up Andrew and Kathy. Why not straight up Brendon and Rachel? BB is totally influencing him and wants to keep the lovebirds in the game. I'm not surprised!

Just wait and see, Brendon will get chosen to play the veto, and wins it and won't use it to guarantee his and Rachel's safety.

I think sometime during the week, either Brendon or Rachel will spill that it was Kathy who was the 2nd vote to evict Matt in order to save Andrew.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #467 on: July 23, 2010, 11:39:58 AM »
OH MY GOD.....I just got up and am getting caught up and can't you all tell that production is obviously interfering with the game......Matt had a long DR last night and that was way before getting his HOH room and now he is planning on putting up Andrew and Kathy. Why not straight up Brendon and Rachel? BB is totally influencing him and wants to keep the lovebirds in the game. I'm not surprised!

Just wait and see, Brendon will get chosen to play the veto, and wins it and won't use it to guarantee his and Rachel's safety.

I think sometime during the week, either Brendon or Rachel will spill that it was Kathy who was the 2nd vote to evict Matt in order to save Andrew.

Hate to break it to you...  the Andrew/Kathy nom isn't production's idea.  During the endurance comp there was a long chat between Matt and Regan before the game ended about putting the two of them up.  This was all Matt's idea during the HOH comp.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #468 on: July 23, 2010, 01:13:19 PM »
I'm betting that he plans to BD Brendon or Rachel.

About putting up Kathy or Kristen. Why on earth would you want to get rid of weaker players. Whether or not Kathy isn't a drama bringer, she is someone who can easily be taken out later in the game. Kristen is more of a threat, she's very smart, stays out of drama and is almost invisible in the house.

Matt might be a Mensa member but he's not playing a good game in my book. The lie about his wife did it for me.  :jam:

Andrew might or might not be a dangerous player. We just don't know yet.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #469 on: July 23, 2010, 05:15:36 PM »
I didn't see the feeds, but I saw the pictures and the have not food menu.

I'll be admitting right now that I'd be :D :D :D if I were in the house and a have not this week, because I'd be eating baby food 'round the clock. Especially the rice cereal. That and the jars.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #470 on: July 23, 2010, 05:38:05 PM »

I think MELORHEOSTOSIS

Thanks HiddenPerson!

« Last Edit: July 23, 2010, 05:42:50 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #471 on: July 23, 2010, 07:05:18 PM »
Catching up on the feeds....

Surely it is just my imagination.... :lol:

But did I just hear Britney have an intelligent, articulate conversation about the Holocaust with Andrew??

Hmmmm...Monet gone a day and I already see Britney a little differently. Maybe she will turn into a different person that I can actually stand to listen to?? The girl is smart.

:jam: Here's to no more mean girls!! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #472 on: July 23, 2010, 07:10:08 PM »
Even Andrew was shocked about  what peaks Britneys intersts!! 

He was happy to talk to her about the whole thing.

it's not too often that andrew gets happy  in that house! :lol:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #473 on: July 23, 2010, 07:49:06 PM »
Catching up on the feeds....

Surely it is just my imagination.... :lol:

But did I just hear Britney have an intelligent, articulate conversation about the Holocaust with Andrew??

Hmmmm...Monet gone a day and I already see Britney a little differently. Maybe she will turn into a different person that I can actually stand to listen to?? The girl is smart.

:jam: Here's to no more mean girls!! :yess:

I can't believe you said this because I was just about to say the exact same thing!

There are two subjects that are close to my heart - the Holocaust and adoption, and seeing (reading) intelligent, non discriminatory conversation about both of these really makes me look at some of the HG's differently.  Doesn't change their behavior from previous days/weeks, but at least we know there is something there, lol.

(On a different subject, I had to laugh when Brendan said that he's concerned about Rachels drinking every day and she basically says "Duh!  It's my job!")   :groan:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #474 on: July 23, 2010, 07:56:51 PM »
I only caught a few seconds of that convo, but you have to admire Brendon for bringing that up to her. He clearly cares for her, but he may have seen a bit of her more clearly than she would like!
RFF's Golden Rule: