Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320505 times)

EvilDuck

Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #400 on: July 21, 2010, 10:27:07 PM »
I love how Matt told it to Andrew since he's a shoe salesman and not a doctor :lol:

Offline tessieroo

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #401 on: July 21, 2010, 10:52:47 PM »
I love how Matt told it to Andrew since he's a shoe salesman and not a doctor :lol:

:lol: That's what I was talking about. Andrew knows the "disease" isn't a word & isn't real.  :yess:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #402 on: July 21, 2010, 10:53:48 PM »
as it is there in the pic  i say it looks to me like the ladders are laying on the beams and  they would have to almost balanace themselves while standing..and being suspended

or  option 2 as it is in the pic right now  -  those long ladder looking things spin  and that they  will be suspended

Either or... Is rain going to be involved in this? (Like it mostly always is.)
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #403 on: July 22, 2010, 09:00:26 AM »
while watching BBAD i noticed enzo smudged his fingers over the crumbs of the pizza.. I still don't get why people own't call him out on it. the cheese, the pizza crumbs and he always looks around  all sneaky like when hes in the fridge to see if anyone is around.. Kathy was sitting right there and he did it 2x's..

I think IF matt stays.. that andrew will try to win HO even though he said he would throw it to kris..   and i think he will put up 2 guys instead of any of th rgirls.. he definately is not with the mob mentality to get out the weak players.

he's very very moody.. very short answering some of the HG when asked questions and only  interjects when he's on a 1-1 .. however it was nice to seem him participate in the charades last nite.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #404 on: July 22, 2010, 09:34:10 AM »
Based on info/convos, here's how the voting probably will go down tonight:

To evict Monet:

Enzo
Lane
Hayden
Kristen
Andrew
Ragan

To evict Matt:

Britney
Kathy

Not sure who Brendon is gonna vote for but I think he'll go with the house

So, looks like it'll be 7-2 to evict Monet!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #405 on: July 22, 2010, 11:02:51 AM »
Monet is a gonner.. I was hoping that it would go the other way to be honest. I'd like Matt GONE!  :yess:

(Sorry Matt people, he's too shady for me.)
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #406 on: July 22, 2010, 12:26:41 PM »
Come on BB!!! I'm crying foul!!!  (:;) I just peaked over at the quad feed and one of the cameras was on Kristen drying off after a shower.  They used a camera angle that could see over the frosted part of the shower glass and you could see her chest.

The HGs change in there assuming they have privacy in the shower.  Its one thing when a HG forgets about the cameras and change in the middle of a room... it is another thing when they are in the only part of the house where they should have privacy and the cameras peak anyways.  (:;)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #407 on: July 22, 2010, 01:23:21 PM »
Hey for anyone who has not read Rachael's blog....go read it and try to keep from throwing up  :groan: That girl is totally twisted  :lol:
delightful just delightful

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #408 on: July 22, 2010, 01:36:50 PM »
Just looking and listening to her makes me want to throw up!!
Hey for anyone who has not read Rachael's blog....go read it and try to keep from throwing up  :groan: That girl is totally twisted  :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #409 on: July 22, 2010, 01:41:59 PM »
I just scanned over her blog I can't bring myself to read the whole thing.  One thing that stood out is that she writes how she talks in the DR WHERE SHE YELLS EVERYTHING SHE'S SAYING.  This was really starting to bug me in last nights show.

Oh yeah and Matt should go for that stupid lie.  Is he trying to be like that Survivor guy that said his grandmother died?  He better hope karma don't come back to bite him in the ass.  I don't mind lying for the game but when you say stuff like that pisses me off.  Wasn't a Matt fan to begin with but really not now.

I hope if Andrew does leave before Matt, that on his way out he'd be like oh BTW I'm a doctor and Matt is a huge ass liar about his wife and her "disease"

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #410 on: July 22, 2010, 02:59:43 PM »
Awww....I found Rachael's blog endearing.   :barf

I especially loved this: 

So start watching b.c were going to be a force to reckon with and esp. with the possible attraction for HAYDEN AND KRISTIN OOOOOOOOAAAAOAOAOAH! :) hehehe keep your eyes on that one two America b.c they are super cute like me and Brendon ;) and were all bffs!

like, OMG!  Aren't we sooo cute?  Don't we make such GREAT TV?  Stay tuned for our double wedding!!!  :groan:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #411 on: July 22, 2010, 03:36:16 PM »
did you notice that instead of TOO she typed TWO!! :lol3:  and that ws even after she claimed she used spellcheck!

Awww....I found Rachael's blog endearing.   :barf

I especially loved this: 

So start watching b.c were going to be a force to reckon with and esp. with the possible attraction for HAYDEN AND KRISTIN OOOOOOOOAAAAOAOAOAH! :) hehehe keep your eyes on that one two America b.c they are super cute like me and Brendon ;) and were all bffs!

like, OMG!  Aren't we sooo cute?  Don't we make such GREAT TV?  Stay tuned for our double wedding!!!  :groan:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #412 on: July 22, 2010, 04:00:05 PM »
did you notice that instead of TOO she typed TWO!! :lol3:  and that ws even after she claimed she used spellcheck!

I DID notice it - I also noticed she talked about her "rain" as HOH.  I guess she didn't minor in English.  :lol:

Offline Sandra1991

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #413 on: July 22, 2010, 04:22:59 PM »
I don't really hate Rachel, but that blog is impossible to read!!
I think I read around here last week that BB taught Hayden how to write a good blog. Maybe they forgot to teach Rachel... lol

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #414 on: July 22, 2010, 04:30:05 PM »
Come on BB!!! I'm crying foul!!!  (:;) I just peaked over at the quad feed and one of the cameras was on Kristen drying off after a shower.  They used a camera angle that could see over the frosted part of the shower glass and you could see her chest.

The HGs change in there assuming they have privacy in the shower.  Its one thing when a HG forgets about the cameras and change in the middle of a room... it is another thing when they are in the only part of the house where they should have privacy and the cameras peak anyways.  (:;)

That's just all kinds of wrong!  :rules:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #415 on: July 22, 2010, 05:17:42 PM »
I see they're all dressed down. So yes, we've got endurance.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #416 on: July 22, 2010, 05:56:40 PM »
I want to throw up just reading the posts ABOUT Rachel's blog, I cannot imagine how Id react actually reading the thing.

God bless you folks for going where no weak-stomached persons EVER ought to go!
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #417 on: July 22, 2010, 06:17:33 PM »
I just scanned over her blog I can't bring myself to read the whole thing.  One thing that stood out is that she writes how she talks in the DR WHERE SHE YELLS EVERYTHING SHE'S SAYING.  This was really starting to bug me in last nights show.

Oh yeah and Matt should go for that stupid lie.  Is he trying to be like that Survivor guy that said his grandmother died?  He better hope karma don't come back to bite him in the ass.  I don't mind lying for the game but when you say stuff like that pisses me off.  Wasn't a Matt fan to begin with but really not now.

I hope if Andrew does leave before Matt, that on his way out he'd be like oh BTW I'm a doctor and Matt is a huge ass liar about his wife and her "disease"

Have to agree with everything you have said.  Couldn't make myself read it at all

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #418 on: July 22, 2010, 06:57:02 PM »

:lol: That's what I was talking about. Andrew knows the "disease" isn't a word & isn't real.  :yess:

hi ya! everyone :waves:....i can only post this one post, i have family over [my sister] and she doesnt like or watch bb (:;)

I am making her watch the show tonight :knuckles:

i also hope it is a endurance comp, and i hope kristen wins it, why? you ask..lol..cuz she is soooooooooooooo going to put up brit with matt, and i want hayden to see if he can work his way out of this [i like him by the way] if not kristen i want andrew to win it, so the house freaks out alittle, also the disease matt said his wife had, that is a lie, well that is not a fake disease, there is a disase called that, [just look it up] but i think the reason andrew didnt know of it is b/cuz it has to do with the bones in the whole body, most people with that illness dont just have it in there feet, anyway i am glad that andrew knows matt is a BS'er..... i cant like matt after that lie, i know u lie, backstab etc etc in bb, but matt just made most of america hate him for that lie, krama is a bitch, and i really want matt to go, i want the brigade to have one man down, and i want to start seeing other alliances form, anyway

GO KRISTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #419 on: July 22, 2010, 06:59:58 PM »
Is there live streaming tonight?  Its Thursday and of course we have storms in the area AGAIN. 

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #420 on: July 22, 2010, 07:01:31 PM »
Is there live streaming tonight?  Its Thursday and of course we have storms in the area AGAIN.  

We do, click here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22438.msg535764.html#msg535764

We'll be discussing the show and the endurance comp here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22378.250.html   :jumpy:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #421 on: July 22, 2010, 07:02:59 PM »
Is there live streaming tonight?  Its Thursday and of course we have storms in the area AGAIN.  

We do, click here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22438.msg535764.html#msg535764

We'll be discussing the show and the endurance comp here: http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22378.250.html   :jumpy:
Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #422 on: July 22, 2010, 07:03:04 PM »

I DID notice it - I also noticed she talked about her "rain" as HOH.  I guess she didn't minor in English.  :lol:

:lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #423 on: July 22, 2010, 07:57:07 PM »
I just don't see Brittney hanging in on this comp for very long.  Between the water and being cold and the fact that the first five to call will be a have, she will go quickly.  Just my opinion. 

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #424 on: July 22, 2010, 07:59:26 PM »
I just don't see Brittney hanging in on this comp for very long.  Between the water and being cold and the fact that the first five to call will be a have, she will go quickly.  Just my opinion. 

I think the same with some of the brigade boys.  Lane and Enzo will want to eat.