Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320395 times)

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #375 on: July 21, 2010, 05:35:29 PM »
Hey guys....I have a couple of thoughts....I agree that rachel and brendan or not playing well....but I think I could like brendan without rachel around.If for some reason rachel was out before brendan, I bet he might actually become a better player.  Do I think this will happen...hell no...the other players are smart enough to get brendan out before rachel, if they get the opportunity, because rachel will lose it if he goes.  they would get two for the price of one..

I too, like some of yall, like hayden.....but the thing about it is I like rooting for the underdog..I think hayden is sitting kinda pretty at this point.  I miss the joy of last year when there was jeff and jordan to root for (who were the underdogs)....no fire in my belly this year for any of these people...

I hope that will change.....

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #376 on: July 21, 2010, 05:55:50 PM »
what bothers me about this cast is tht alot of them are interested in making good tv.. and for the fans..
I really really liked last years cast,(cept for ronrat) although it was crazy and out there.. they were all nuts in thier own way.

this group hasn't blossomed yet. and i don't think that will happen with kathy, ragan, rach, kris hayden and brendon.

the others that are left have the potential to be really good players if they  actually look at whats happening in the house and not what they think the house should be or making good tv.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2010, 07:33:14 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #377 on: July 21, 2010, 06:20:16 PM »
what bothers me about this cast is tht alot of them are interested in making good tv.. and for the fans..
I really really liked last years cast,(cept for ronrat) although it was crazy and out there.. they were all nuts in thier own way.

this group hasn't blossomed yet. and i don't think that will happen with kathy, ragan, rach, kris hayden and brendon.

the others that are left have the potential to be really good payers if they  actually look at whats happening in the house and not what they think the house should be or making good tv.

you are right..they talk of making good tv, selling stuff on ebay.....and, is it just me do they talk about productoin way more than the other seasons....all of it gets on my nerves...I hope that BB throws a curve to shake uhe house and make things more exciting

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #378 on: July 21, 2010, 06:23:28 PM »
problem is they are not making good TV -- they are boring as hell! BB definitely needs to jump start this group.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #379 on: July 21, 2010, 06:24:41 PM »
problem is they are not making good TV -- they are boring as hell! BB definitely needs to jump start this group.

amen...my thoughts exactly......

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #380 on: July 21, 2010, 06:28:51 PM »
since there is not much else to comment on....what do you guys think would be  a way to make this show a little more interesting....

my thought is to place them in teams, like last year.....I know it sucked last year, but It might work for a couple of weeks this year.....something to make make new alliances and test the old ones...

what ideas do you guys have?

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #381 on: July 21, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »
I wish Monet would go CHIMA on 'em! That would shake things up  :lol: Also if Brendon would just dump Rachael....oh how the drama would be unleashed  :jumpy:
delightful just delightful

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #382 on: July 21, 2010, 06:57:01 PM »

the others that are left have the potential to be really good payers if they  actually look at whats happening in the house and not what they think the house should be or making good tv.

hi ya! ugot :waves: i so agree with ya!....i do like haydon, and kris, but i really like ragan the most, i just hope he doesnt get caught up with both sides of that house, i  think he has some great gameplay, and he is to funny, but with that brigade allaince, i fear that if 2 of those guys dont get out of that house, ragan could be gone [i do think he will make the jury] but if 2 of the brigade go , ragan could go to the F2....i would like to see lane and enzo go 1st out of that group of 4, and i know, i am sick of hearing we are the best cast, the smartest cast, lets do something great for TV. i dont know i really dont have a fav i am kinda just watching bb on gameplay this year, and not so much on who i want to stay and who i want to go, all i know is i cant take R and B any longer, and i pull pull my hair out if brendan gets hoh this week...i cant take them being in power anymore , to tell you the truth i wish they would get those 2 out, and then let the games began...and a BIG THANK YOU, and everyone ELSE here, you guys ROCK...you all do a wonderful job!!!!! :tup:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #383 on: July 21, 2010, 07:07:52 PM »
sorry to bother....but where can i find the blog that rachael posted today? anyone help me?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #384 on: July 21, 2010, 07:25:14 PM »
sorry to bother....but where can i find the blog that rachael posted today? anyone help me?

Karma, I don't see it up yet, it will be posted here as soon as we see it go live.  http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,22501.0.html

:tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #385 on: July 21, 2010, 07:31:13 PM »
I wish Monet would go CHIMA on 'em! That would shake things up  :lol:

That's what we need. If someone would just go Chima on the house (sans the throwing of the microphone into the hot tub) then this season would be icing on the cake regardless of what happens after that. But whoever does it can't do it too early. You know?
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #386 on: July 21, 2010, 07:59:36 PM »
Just finished watching the show.....where the heck was kathy....I remeber someone making a comment that she had not been called to the DR for 4 days, but I do not remember seeing her on the show at all....just thought that was a little weird.....

yall have a good night..off to watch top chef......

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #387 on: July 21, 2010, 08:01:29 PM »
Ah, crap. You mean I missed the show? Who had it air at 8 tonight? Isn't it usually at 9?

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #388 on: July 21, 2010, 08:09:46 PM »
Sun. Wed. THurs. 8 pm.  Boy did they leave out all the drama to get to the decision to put Matt up.  Plus did i miss how Rachel and Monet and a couple of others had to keep going into the stockade when some bell rang the last few days?  I didn't see anything about that on the show tonight.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #389 on: July 21, 2010, 08:12:21 PM »
I thought Wednesday's show was at 9. It was at 9 last week.

Offline cbssoapfreak

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • I love Reality TV!
« Reply #390 on: July 21, 2010, 08:31:40 PM »
I am so sick of seeing this disgusting smooch fest on 2 feeds!!!  I am sick of seeing it PERIOD!! These 2 make me SIXK!!! :groan:

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #391 on: July 21, 2010, 08:31:49 PM »
I cant believe Matt and how low he will go to win the game. He is claiming that his wife has some rare disease. What the hell is wrong with him. I cant even begin to describe how much it pisses me off.  There are so many people out there that are actually sick and would give anything not to be. There are people that would trade every dime they own just to be healthy and live a normal life. There are people out there that would give their soul just to be capeable of working a nine to five job. I personal think that people take their health for granted. You know how everyone says karma is a bitch, well i hope she is a mega bitch to Matt. What the heck is wrong with him? Like a "sizeable donation" is going justify a lie like that! Exploitation of a disease for personal gain is sickening. I hope that they vote him out the house. Nothing in this world would make me happier.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #392 on: July 21, 2010, 08:40:36 PM »
I cant believe Matt and how low he will go to win the game. He is claiming that his wife has some rare disease. What the hell is wrong with him. I cant even begin to describe how much it pisses me off.  There are so many people out there that are actually sick and would give anything not to be. There are people that would trade every dime they own just to be healthy and live a normal life. There are people out there that would give their soul just to be capeable of working a nine to five job. I personal think that people take their health for granted. You know how everyone says karma is a bitch, well i hope she is a mega bitch to Matt. What the heck is wrong with him? Like a "sizeable donation" is going justify a lie like that! Exploitation of a disease for personal gain is sickening. I hope that they vote him out the house. Nothing in this world would make me happier.

I was thinking the same thing.  There is no way I would ever say something like that about someone I love, like, and or care about.  What a complete jerk.  I believe it what goes around comes around.  I'd be worried, very worried if I was his wife. 

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #393 on: July 21, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »

I was thinking the same thing.  There is no way I would ever say something like that about someone I love, like, and or care about.  What a complete jerk.  I believe it what goes around comes around.  I'd be worried, very worried if I was his wife. 

AMEN to that !!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #394 on: July 21, 2010, 09:22:12 PM »
 :jumpy:  I did  a flashback of the live feeds for today  and found where i saw a blip of the HOH comp setup for tomorrow. BB messed up while I was updating today :wohoo:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #395 on: July 21, 2010, 09:23:59 PM »
cool but I cant make out quite what it is ........endurance for sure!  :wohoo:
delightful just delightful

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #396 on: July 21, 2010, 09:26:04 PM »
looks like there still is alot to put together.  Not sure what its supposed to represent.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #397 on: July 21, 2010, 09:38:09 PM »
as it is there in the pic  i say it looks to me like the ladders are laying on the beams and  they would have to almost balanace themselves while standing..and being suspended

or  option 2 as it is in the pic right now  -  those long ladder looking things spin  and that they  will be suspended

Offline tessieroo

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #398 on: July 21, 2010, 09:55:39 PM »

Agree. I love that Andrew knows he's fulla crap though.  :jumpy:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #399 on: July 21, 2010, 10:15:37 PM »
i haven't caught the show yet but from what i've read and are hearing matt pulled a johnny fairplay!

oh that will come back to get him for sure! :knuckles: