Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320412 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #350 on: July 20, 2010, 10:31:05 PM »
key points

rachel and brendon are not having a showmance it's a RELATIONSHIP :groan:

rachel YOU have no clue on how to play BB.. there's no integrity.. you are going for 500g! that's greed not integrity on why you chose to play the game!

brendon..  u r not HOH!! :ugot

nothing changed outa this whole house meeting except cramped fingers from us updaters!! :lol3:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #351 on: July 20, 2010, 10:34:00 PM »

Its not rocket science --- even though R & B think they got the science thing down pat!!!   We should go on BB lovemykiddies-- we'd kick butt!! LOL.  At least we have something to finally talk about this season!! 

Haha!  We can start out in Saugatuck and plan our strategy...

And when we get to the BB house, we could open a major can of whoop a**...and in our downtime, we can give shout outs to RFF!  

(Great job today to all the updaters, by the way!)  :hearts:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #352 on: July 21, 2010, 12:57:16 AM »
I would hate to be out with Kristen at a bar when she is drinking beer........she burps louder than Enzo's "fluffers" ............ :eww
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #353 on: July 21, 2010, 02:14:14 AM »
Per request:

Agenda starting today Wed 7/21

camera

HOH blog/twitter

Long lockdown starts...endurance comp

Thurs

Live Show Eviction and Endurance comp

Fri

Have/Not comp

Nominations

Sat

Veto Comp

Sun

Free day

Mon

Veto Ceremony

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #354 on: July 21, 2010, 02:27:58 AM »
Thanks Will!! :hearts:

But Endurance is not 100% confirmed is it? I think it is too...just wondering if we know for SURE? ???
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #355 on: July 21, 2010, 03:00:55 AM »
If they said "long lockdown", then it could probably be. Last year, the diploma endurance happened with Brayden and Laura out... Two evictions in.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #356 on: July 21, 2010, 10:40:32 AM »
hi everyone :waves:. i am looking at bb different this season, cuz i really dont have like a favorite right now, well i do like haydon, ragan, and kristen, and i find it odd that i kinda like andrew, so i am watching this year as a person who is looking at each hg gameplay, i know the brigade is doing a great job for hiding thier alliance , but it is only going on week 3 someone will see it sooner than later that those 4 guys are playing this game together, we got along way to go, and JMO they will mess up, having said that, i hope ragan, or andrew wins hoh this week, i know ragan doesnt want it, and andrew will only stay in it if he feels the people that are left would put him up, say its down to matt, and andrew, then for sure andrew will try to win it, but i will be lmao if by de-fault ragan or andrew wins hoh, like if the others see who is dropping [if it is endurance] and they just start dropping and ragan and andrew are the only ones left in the game :lol3: i just want to see what ragan would do , cuz he does want R and B out but he doesnt want to be the one to put them up, cuz he is playing both sides, and andrew for sure will put up matt, and i got a feeling he would put up lane or enzo with matt, i would love to see the brigade freaking out, its not that i dont like them, its just that i am watching this year with gameplay, not faves, but out of the brigade i dont want to see haydon leave, cuz if brit, kristen or God forbit brendan wins hoh, its just going to be the same ole same ole, please please do NOT let brendan aka brenda win hoh, i dont think i cant take him and roach aka rachel in power again, and i sure cant take them in the hoh room any longer, i have always thought jason, and dani from bb3 played a great game, just a 2 person allaince that trust each other to the end, each gets 2 people on thier side, for protection, and get to the end, no one never found out about jason and dani they did a great job of not hanging out together, they would play cards downstairs in front of the whole house and let each other know whats going down, and give each other info, while the whole house would think they were just being friendly with each other and playing cards, i think a strong 4 person allaince is wayyyyyyyyyy to big, JMO...to hide, yes they are doing great now, but it is only going on week 3, this next hoh will be the turning point if someone wins hoh that is going after 2 out of the 4 of those guys, the brigade is over, for them to be safe one of them will have to win, or kristen, or brit....cuz ragan if he does win it he wont show R and B his cards yet, he will take the easy way out and put up brit, and andrew...JMO...i hope everyone has a wondeful day :waves:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #357 on: July 21, 2010, 11:12:18 AM »
oh i forgot to add one other thing :lol:, i cant wait for kristen to find out that rachel told on her and haydon to matt and brit in the hoh last night [matt knows] but brit didnt, and matt is going to tell haydon which he will tell kristen, i swear rachel is stupid, there isnt many people that r with them but atlease kristen is willing to keep using R and B for afew weeks, now rachel will have kristen coming after her, WTH is wrong with R and B....first they were going to put andrew on the block [knowing that he is not coming after them [yet] and now throwing kristen under the bus to brit, [knowing she isnt coming after them [yet] i know rachel is doing it to get the target on kristen and haydon, but what she doesnt know is matt is with those 3 guys, and he knows they need kristen for now, so he is going to tell haydon, which he is going to tell kristen, this is one reason i want someone to win hoh that isnt just going to do what we all know they will do.....i really want to see matt and enzo go on the block, the brigade just might lose a player next week depends on who is hoh, as long as haydon doesnt go i am A OK with it...BUT R and B cant get out of that house fast enough for me, so even if one of them goes is A OK with me

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #358 on: July 21, 2010, 11:35:39 AM »
lmao i know i am typing to myself :lol3:.......but i cant take R and B any longer i cant believe all this why cant we stay why r you coming after us, why cant we go to the jury together why why why why...cuz you CANT (:;)

i swear if brenda aka brendan win hoh....i am going to jump the bb fence and drag them both out, myself :knuckles:

so if you guys  hear on national news that a wacko jumped the bb fence, and draged 2 people out of the TV show bb.........let it be known, it was me :knuckles:  cuz i cant take it any longer..kiss kiss, oh oh oh, snack snack snack..YUCK YUCK YUCK!!!!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #359 on: July 21, 2010, 11:50:28 AM »
rachel i dont want to read you long ass blog, i dont care (:;)

and you are NO Janie (:;)

your homance is not cute (:;)

it is time, it is time for you to go (:;) :knuckles:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #360 on: July 21, 2010, 11:58:31 AM »
rachel i dont want to read you long ass blog, i dont care (:;)

and you are NO Janie (:;)

it is time, it is time for you to go (:;) :knuckles:
sunshine26-- I sure hope you feel better now that you got that off your chest.  I'm worried because we all want to see R & B go-- they or someone on their side will win HOH and we'll all have to suffer another two weeks with them in that house!!!

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #361 on: July 21, 2010, 12:04:25 PM »

It is NOT a homance...IT IS A RELATIONSHIP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   :lol:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #362 on: July 21, 2010, 12:06:06 PM »
i am worried also, cuz bb might have this hoh set up to help brendan, or someone else that might not put them up, you know for the ratings, for the drama, we can still have drama with one of them gone, really bb we can..... we can

thank you, yes i do feel alittle better :lol3:

but i would feel alot better if one would leave, this is starting to be just plain stupid, and i know some like R and B..and thats great, i dont think they are like hateful people, i just cant stand thier gameplay, and all this kissing and baby talk, and they even do it in front of everyone, it just makes me ill...i cant help it :groan:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #363 on: July 21, 2010, 12:13:38 PM »
really who goes into the bb house thinking this is good gameplay, that this will get you to the end game

this is NOT a relationship rachel (:;)

it fact it is making alot of people sick, well its making me sick, i just cant believe that someone thinks playing the game like this is smart,

I would like to take this time to thank each and everyone of you for letting me RANT my freaking head off,  :groan:

I promise i will try very very hard to to stop ranting on R and B

BUT look out if brendan wins hoh :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #364 on: July 21, 2010, 12:17:15 PM »
ohhhhhhh sorry but i got to go there :groan: just when i said i wouldnt

rachel we do NOT wish you were having sex in the bb house :meow:...........now what i do wish is that you both were OUT of the bb house :knuckles:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #365 on: July 21, 2010, 12:30:09 PM »
After I fought with myself to get to bed last night (I think I dozed off sometime after six), I realized that last year's endurance was after the third eviction, not the second. Yeah. Clearly I went to bed at the wrong time. :lol:
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #366 on: July 21, 2010, 12:42:04 PM »
well atlease they have birth control in the house, its called

Kathy :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #367 on: July 21, 2010, 01:23:36 PM »
you know you really cant trust anyone in the bb house, but JMO you should stay with ONE person that you can kinda trust [without others knowing you are with them] andrew is really trying to team up with kathy [she doesnt get bb either] and andrew is onto the brigade, kathy is a damn fool if she tells R and B about andrew coming up there, shutup...zip it!!!! kathy listen to andrew, he stays back there he sees what is going on, andrew is right if they stay with R and B they have got to team up him and kathy to get R and B out when the time comes, i bet she tells on andrew :groan: why cant these people shutup, and play smart and see that its best to keep somethings to yourself, and STOP playing this game for others, the more kathy wants to keep R and B in that house, the more she pushes them to the end game

kathy i better not hear a word of your convo with andrew...not one freaking word (:;)

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #368 on: July 21, 2010, 01:30:49 PM »
First, I think this so-called romance, showmance, homance borders on codependent sickness.

Rachel acts like she is 13 or 14.

When do adults have to constantly talk and analyze their relationship ALL THE TIME, not only with each other but anyone else who will listen?

I am not saying that Brendon is much better but HE BETTER RUN FOR THE HILLS!

And it could be just me but
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline AlbertHodges

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • No Donatos this season, PLEASE!
« Reply #369 on: July 21, 2010, 01:32:05 PM »
I think I saw a flicker in that boy's eyes last night when Rachel was saying that they didnt care about the game, just their relationship.

I wonder how Brendon really feels about that?
Favorite Houseguests of all time:

Janelle, Howie, Jeff, Jordan, Chicken George, Kaysar and Dr. Will.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #370 on: July 21, 2010, 01:36:26 PM »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #371 on: July 21, 2010, 01:47:53 PM »
First, I think this so-called romance, showmance, homance borders on codependent sickness.

Rachel acts like she is 13 or 14.

When do adults have to constantly talk and analyze their relationship ALL THE TIME, not only with each other but anyone else who will listen?

I am not saying that Brendon is much better but HE BETTER RUN FOR THE HILLS!

And it could be just me but

hi ya! :waves: this is JMO....but i think rachel and brendan both are 2 of the most NEEDY people i have seen, its like a person that always has to ask thier hubby, wife, b/friend g/friend etc etc do you love me, alllllllll the time, or do i look good, are you sure you love me, or you sure you want me, it is so NEEDY, i cant believe they are doing this, i dont care have a showmance BUT in the bb house you better not let others see it, they just dont get it, i mean they are just kissing away while they cook, doing dishes, sitting outside, rachel told the hgs last night she is in love with brendan, and they wonder why the house is after them, i dont know maybe both of them had a rough life and bad relationships, cuz when it comes to being needy they both are, it is freaking un-real to me, they  need to be booted out of that house, and i aint kidding, they need some pro help.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #372 on: July 21, 2010, 02:03:05 PM »
if a person is freaked out cuz they know they will go home if they are sitting next to a certian person on the block, doesnt that make you think that, that person on the block with you is in a allaince with a group of people, monet knew if matt went up that she would go home....why did she think that? cuz she knew the guys would keep matt, if she would just listen to herself, she might get it, that matt has a allaince , she keeps thinking she has enzo , but he is in the hot tub with the 3 other guys, they all play pool together, i just cant get that they dont see this, i mean she knows matt can stay over her, that should be a BIG red flag that he is with those guys........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....i could see it if those guys were like never around each other but they are, lane is with enzo, then they see lane with haydon, and matt with enzo cant they put it together....it makes my head hurt :groan:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #373 on: July 21, 2010, 02:52:12 PM »
ok i know i am typing to myself...it;s ok :lol3:...anyway i think enzo ate again, 1 pm bb time he goes to the ice box bends down puts something in his mouth kane was standing there they laugh, this makes me PO'D cuz yesterday he ate cheese 2xs and bb didnt do anything, [bb should have gave him a extra day of slop] and today he should have gotten a pen nom,

i know  i know  i am a big ole tattle tale :lol3:... enzo might as well fix himself a steak dinner and sit down and pig out, if bb isnr going to make him follow the rules

last year kevin, put one little freaking grape in his mouth, and got a extra day of slop and kevin try to spit it out as soon as he realized he was on slop :lol3: , jeff got a bottle of jucie and took a drink and he freaked out cuz he forgot he was on slop also, jeff got a extra day of slop also

I guess mewo mewo is special!!!!!...now hgs will think they can break the rules (:;)

and now i need to yell at myself...zip it (:;)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #374 on: July 21, 2010, 04:11:24 PM »
WTH...is the matter with rachel, taking pics of herself in the hoh room, like she is all hot looking and sexy, i would like to invite rachel to come for a visit here in texas, i will even pick her up at the airport

first stop on my list, for places to visit for rachel, in the great state of texas will be the texas state mental hospital, the reason why i would like to take her there, is cuz, well in texas they dont let you out......... :wohoo: