Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320394 times)

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #325 on: July 20, 2010, 06:51:10 PM »
REALLY?  Did BRENDAN just say that he can't stand the crying and that it's a girl thing?

**Flashback #1 - location:  Bedroom*

Brendan:   :'(  "Oh Rachel, I just want you to LISTEN to me - my feelings are hurt about Annie!"
Rachel:   :boobs:  "Why are we talking about her?  Let's make out!"

**Flashback #2 - location:  Hammock**

Brendan:  :crybabe:  "Oh Rachel, I don't know why you don't listen to me - we NEED to keep Andrew!"
Rachel:   :boobs:  "Brendan! This is CHESS - NOT CHECKERS!  I DREAM of BB!  DREAM of it - do you hear me?  Let's make out!"

***And scene***

:lol3: hi ya! yep, you got it right, thats why i call brendan [brenda] man that boy can cry cry cry, i mean i like guys with heart, but brenda needs to grow apair :knuckles:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #326 on: July 20, 2010, 07:02:23 PM »
brit to kathy

i got nom by rachel, and i havent said one bad thing about her ............hmmmmmmmmmmmm lets see

brit to monet, she [rachel] is a stripper, a ho, a fake b***h, her boob are sick and gross [well thats truth :lol3:]   i hate her, she makes me sick, her ass is gone next week,

yep, sounds like rachel is Brit's BBF :lol3:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #327 on: July 20, 2010, 07:24:59 PM »
oh this has been bugging the hell out of me, last season kevin ate a grape while he was on slop, he didnt mean to he forgot, and jeff took a drink of juice while on slop, he didnt mean to either BUT ENZO ate cheese 2x...and he knew he wasnt suppose to, lane even called him out on it, jeff, and kevin both got a extra day of slop for doing that, why isnt bb doing anything about enzo eating cheese while on slop

:lol3: man ...am i a tattle tale or what :lol3:

hi oh the derry 'o' the  enzo eats the cheese

Offline pledge

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #328 on: July 20, 2010, 08:18:10 PM »
Sunshine..........I love reading your posts.  You say the things I am thinking!!!

Keeps me   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #329 on: July 20, 2010, 08:23:46 PM »
So Rach and Brit -- got together, compared notes and figured Matt out.  Now what?

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #330 on: July 20, 2010, 08:27:03 PM »
I am confused :colors, because it seems like Rachel and Brenden now want Matt to leave. Furthermore, I think that Brit is campaigning for Monet to stay on the low. Even if Monet stays she will gun for Rach, Bren, Kristen, and that others in their alliance.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #331 on: July 20, 2010, 08:30:55 PM »
Sunshine..........I love reading your posts.  You say the things I am thinking!!!

Keeps me   :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

:lol3: happy i can put alittle smile on your face :lol:

yep, the BRIGADE just might be in big TROUBLE.........matt didnt play this smart at all, he just didnt think rachel and brit would talk,

matt should have been sleeping with rachel 24/7...like Dr Will did with erika when dani got all drunk in bb all-stars, when she rang the door bell 1000000000000000000000000000000000000 freaking times :lol3: will was like, boogie get your ass up in that hoh, your girlfriend aint going to put up dani, boogie just went back to bed, :lol3: will. said well i aint leaving erika alone if i got to stay locked up with her till F3 i will :lol3:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #332 on: July 20, 2010, 08:32:39 PM »
That boobie smilie fits Rachel perfectly. :lol: Just sayin'.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #333 on: July 20, 2010, 09:04:50 PM »
finally good drama>>  too bad no one will keep thier mouth shut.. rachel already has ragan and kathy up in the HOH telling them about matt.

matt will know before the  end of the nite that the gig is up!!

ragan is die hard defending matt.
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #334 on: July 20, 2010, 09:11:35 PM »
Call a house meeting?  Are you freaking kidding me?  Now we get to hear all the he said, she said drama.  Oh yea, this is going to solve everything.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #335 on: July 20, 2010, 09:30:54 PM »
The house meeting was a dumb idea, nothing will get resolved. All that will happen in the meeting is DENY, DENY, DENY!!!  :groan:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #336 on: July 20, 2010, 09:40:36 PM »
I think Rachel has an obscure idea of how this game is played.....no lying, no backstabbing????  Come on.......THIS IS BIG BROTHER for heaven's sake.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #337 on: July 20, 2010, 09:46:49 PM »
like I said earlier, you got to be kidding me calling a house meeting.  What, hasn't Rach ever watched BB  in the past?  I thought she was this big  fan?  She is really in la la land.  I think she should go back to locking lips with Brendo man.  This is the first time I've been able to LMAO and enjoy BB for once this season.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #338 on: July 20, 2010, 09:51:01 PM »
The only one who got any benefit out of this meeting was Monet cause now the "OTHER" side will vote out Matt.  I sure hope SOMEONE in that house has the balls to put up Brendan and Rachel........she needs to go FAST.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #339 on: July 20, 2010, 09:57:37 PM »
She needs to go, so does Matt.  He really is a sneak.  They don't get him out, he's going to roll right over everyone.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #340 on: July 20, 2010, 10:00:58 PM »
What I don't get is why anyone even cared whether or not Brit was campaigning for Monet (I know it's not what the meeting was about per se, but it's something that's been bothering me).

EVERYONE campaigns for their friends...

UGH!  These people drive me mad.   :groan:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #341 on: July 20, 2010, 10:01:30 PM »
i just might have to jump the bb fence and fight afew people :meow:

how in the hell does rachel thinks this is going to help her and brendan aka brenda stay in this game, how everyone can use this for putting them up, they were going up anyway, but she is sealing her's and brenda's coffin..........lmao she thinks the house is going to vote out matt,

they could if they can get kathy, kristen, and andrew to vote out matt, i know andrew wants matt out but kristen wants monet out, i would like matt to go, cuz i dont want to sit back and watch 4 guys tear through the house, not b/cuz i like rachel but this house needs to flip it..if matt left you would see so many different allainces......boy roach aka rachel, and brendan aka brenda aint to bright........house meeting :lol3:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #342 on: July 20, 2010, 10:06:09 PM »
Matt will use this to his advantage.  Just watch.  how could B & R not think people weren't talking about them?  That's what people do in BB you dolt- Rachel!!!!  That is why there is no newspaper, TV, games, nothing, so you have to talk about each other  at all times!!!

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #343 on: July 20, 2010, 10:09:38 PM »
I caught a little bit of Haydon and Kristin talking and she pretty much hit the nail on the head. The best move is to get rid Monet this week. This leaves Matt around as a target for brendan in the future, basically keeping everyone else safe in the chance Brendan gets HoH.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #344 on: July 20, 2010, 10:13:09 PM »
Does put a bit of a target on Matt's back that's for sure.  Also I think Ragan is red flagged here too as people think about it more.  The more Ragan is seen with Matt, the clearer the target  on Ragan is.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #345 on: July 20, 2010, 10:14:09 PM »
Matt will use this to his advantage.  Just watch.  how could B & R not think people weren't talking about them?  That's what people do in BB you dolt- Rachel!!!!  That is why there is no newspaper, TV, games, nothing, so you have to talk about each other  at all times!!!

Exactly.  Then you add on top of it the fact that they consistently isolate themselves, either by hanging in the HOH (with Kathy...did you see when she busted in while they were making out this afternoon!  :lol3: ) or by sitting on the hammock together...

I would never claim to be an ace player, but I always tell myself that if I were in the house, there are three things I would do...

1.  If I were HOH, I would spend as MUCH time downstairs as possible
2.  I would make a conscious effort to talk to EVERYONE everyday, at least for a few minutes and try to get to know something about them on a personal level
3.  If I were in an alliance, I would try to make sure the members of my alliance "tail" the other houseguests in an effort to limit their ability to talk game, and get a feel of how they are thinking.

ETA:  I am surprised no one picked up on how hard Ragan was defending Matt during the meeting...That should be cause for suspicion...

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #346 on: July 20, 2010, 10:16:30 PM »
Hayden is playing a good game......he has not opened his mouth once to Kris about the brigade...........good for him.  I think the guys realize that Hay and Kris are close.  The way I see it Matt has Enzo, Ragan, Hayden, Kris and Lane.  He will be a target if Brenden wins HOH so the others can breathe easy. :wohoo:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #347 on: July 20, 2010, 10:21:58 PM »
Matt will use this to his advantage.  Just watch.  how could B & R not think people weren't talking about them?  That's what people do in BB you dolt- Rachel!!!!  That is why there is no newspaper, TV, games, nothing, so you have to talk about each other  at all times!!!

Exactly.  Then you add on top of it the fact that they consistently isolate themselves, either by hanging in the HOH (with Kathy...did you see when she busted in while they were making out this afternoon!  :lol3: ) or by sitting on the hammock together...

I would never claim to be an ace player, but I always tell myself that if I were in the house, there are three things I would do...

1.  If I were HOH, I would spend as MUCH time downstairs as possible
2.  I would make a conscious effort to talk to EVERYONE everyday, at least for a few minutes and try to get to know something about them on a personal level
3.  If I were in an alliance, I would try to make sure the members of my alliance "tail" the other houseguests in an effort to limit their ability to talk game, and get a feel of how they are thinking.

ETA:  I am surprised no one picked up on how hard Ragan was defending Matt during the meeting...That should be cause for suspicion...
Those two, R & B are so wrapped up, locking lips all the time, they have lost sight of why they are there.  Its such a joke.  I too would have a plan in that house and it would sure as hell include being observant of every person in that house as much as possible.  And have everyone in my alliance assigned to watch someone from the other alliance.   

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #348 on: July 20, 2010, 10:25:55 PM »
Those two, R & B are so wrapped up, locking lips all the time, they have lost sight of why they are there.  Its such a joke.  I too would have a plan in that house and it would sure as hell include being observant of every person in that house as much as possible.  And have everyone in my alliance assigned to watch someone from the other alliance.   

EXACTLY!!!  Isn't that a saying?  The best defense is a good offense?  You make sure each of your alliance members is stuck to someone like a sticker to block the non-alliance members from talking game.

That's why Hayden IS playing such a good game...He's not spending hours and hours with his "brigade" - they are out doing their own thing, and then coming together when necessary to spread some news...

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #349 on: July 20, 2010, 10:29:10 PM »

EXACTLY!!!  Isn't that a saying?  The best defense is a good offense?  You make sure each of your alliance members is stuck to someone like a sticker to block the non-alliance members from talking game.

That's why Hayden IS playing such a good game...He's not spending hours and hours with his "brigade" - they are out doing their own thing, and then coming together when necessary to spread some news...

Its not rocket science --- even though R & B think they got the science thing down pat!!!   We should go on BB lovemykiddies-- we'd kick butt!! LOL.  At least we have something to finally talk about this season!!