Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321751 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #275 on: July 18, 2010, 09:46:22 AM »
ok that ws just great and funny to see them in the stockade before BBAD finished!!  I love that idea!! :lol:

does anyone know how many days they (rach, monet, lane , bren) have to do it?
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #276 on: July 18, 2010, 11:29:20 AM »
Rachel crying in HOH after Brendon walked out yesterday and Brendon's teary meltdown late last night will make it on TV this Wednesday. Mark my words!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #277 on: July 18, 2010, 12:11:12 PM »
ok i guess i am on a roll once again today .grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr cant help it [roach] = rachel, and brenda= brendon, just bring it out in me, first i want to say a BIG THANK YOU to you guys here, you do a wonderful job, now on with my rant for today :lol3: first off roach;s [yes rachel has made me lower myself to calling her that] is going to out matt at the veto meeting, that is what the big stupid drama in her mind is going to be, the drama isnt who she is putting up [andrew] now this is going to be one of the dumbest moves ever in bb history, [well for this season] by outing matt she is going to get andrew voted out, cuz she thinks the allaince matt has is with monet, lane, and brit,  :lol3: but she is just going to say as she outs matt, i know you are in a allaince and i know who it is, now the helm [the 4 guys] are going to think she knows it is them, so bye bye andrew, they will just say we got to get andrew out now cuz they are onto us, so game on earlier then what they wanted, which leads me to this question, if roach thinks matt is in a allaince with monet, and she is already on the block, wouldnt it make sense to put matt up there to get one of them out!!!!!!!!.....roach is wayyyyyyyyyyy to dumb to know WTH she is doing, she really really thinks everyone is going to keep her and brenda :lol3: safe, i call him brenda now cuz he is a big cry baby, i mean i like a man, that is not all hardcore BUT PLEASE that dude is more of a girl then i am, and trust me i am a girly girl :hearts:...........i really hope roach and brenda are out of there soon BUT those 4 guys need to be broken up fast, cuz if not they are going to TEAR through that house, as of now i am liking kristen, haydon. and ragan, i cant wait to sit back and watch this backfire in roaches face.......hi everyone :waves: i hope you guys are having a wonderful day, i so happy i got the weekend off, but got to go out of town for work, starting tomorrow for afew days, but i will be checking in on my laptop and iphone :yess:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #278 on: July 18, 2010, 12:36:05 PM »
ok.is roach getting smart, and she is NOT going to put up andrew...........boy that chick gives me a freaking headache, WTH is she going to do,  :groan: doesnt she get it that if andrew goes that leaves all that allaince in the house and her hoh would really be the 4 guys hoh, its not that i like roach's gameplay, its more that i want lane out of that house, and i kinda want matt out, i dont want this to be a season where 4 people control everything, and if she puts up andrew thats is what is going to happen, and to think i was going to like roach :groan: and now i just want to :meow:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #279 on: July 18, 2010, 12:49:44 PM »
HUUUUGE Pet Peeve ~ I can't stand when players say things like "This will make good tv" or "The viewers will love this", etc.

That seems to happen quite a bit these last few seasons.  It cheapens the game for me when the HG's pander to the camera.

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #280 on: July 18, 2010, 01:22:25 PM »
Rachel thinks she's a damn reality tv show genius and that she's giving the producers exactly what they want with the showmance and the drama.   Sucks cause I was open to liking her the first week when a lot of people were trashing her.  Not that I think she's a bad person, but she's just too over the top so soon with the drama and her "man".  And Brendon needs to grow a pair!! 

I'll be happy when the POV ceremony is done cause they're giving me a headache with the back and forth.   :meow: :meow:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #281 on: July 18, 2010, 01:29:20 PM »
Not that I think she's a bad person, but she's just too over the top so soon with the drama and her "man".  And Brendon needs to grow a pair!! 

Same here - I don't dislike her per se...I just think she needs to reign it in a bit. 

She's just too much...too much about the relationship, too much of the "this is going to be huge!" mentality...just too much.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #282 on: July 18, 2010, 01:54:44 PM »
Ok - I gotta give props to TexasLady - she's been kickin' it solo on the "Live feed" updates since the HG's woke up this morning.

:bow:
« Last Edit: July 18, 2010, 02:02:48 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #283 on: July 18, 2010, 01:55:04 PM »
HUUUUGE Pet Peeve ~ I can't stand when players say things like "This will make good tv" or "The viewers will love this", etc.

That seems to happen quite a bit these last few seasons.  It cheapens the game for me when the HG's pander to the camera.

Talk about pandering to the camera.......Don't you remember Evil Dick and his late night/early morning conversations with the camera?? 
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #284 on: July 18, 2010, 01:59:06 PM »
well the pov isnt today, its tomorrow that is what the DR told brit, so we are going to have a HUGE headache :groan: cuz it is going to go back and forth all day and night about who is going up, roach is still putting up andrew, and calling out matt :groan: what a dumb dumb player, oh and i dont hate rachel either, but i dont like her showmance and her gameplay, and i do want her gone, if she didnt call out matt the house would keep andrew but if she calls matt out, they are going to keep monet and game on!!!!!!!!!!......i guess matt sees that ragen is to close to roach, and brenda cuz matt said he wouldnt and couldnt put ragen up, but now he said if he gets hoh next week he is putting up roach and ragen cuz he thinks ragen is in to good with roach, now brenda is off the radar [brenda = brenden lol] cuz they said brenda is sooooooooooooo weak of a player, wow....i only want andrew to stay cuz he is onto those 4 boys and is going after them, but as soon as rachel calls matt out [thats her big drama she is talking about doing] the house will flip and monet will stay, grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr i wish ragen and kristen could talk some sense into that wacked out chick's head......... :meow:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #285 on: July 18, 2010, 02:10:20 PM »
I am reading these posts again cause all four cams are on the showmance......YUK .... have to mute and switch sites  :crazy :crazy

Offline Blondie

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Watch out, I will chop you!!!
« Reply #286 on: July 18, 2010, 06:23:35 PM »
 :waves: I am pretty sure the movie that Matt was talking about that Evil Dick is in is called GPS.
Lord, Keep your arm around my shoulder and your hand over my mouth...AMEN..!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #287 on: July 18, 2010, 06:34:00 PM »
:waves: I am pretty sure the movie that Matt was talking about that Evil Dick is in is called GPS.

It is. I think the website is GPSmovie.com. I saw the trailer and it looks at most like a B movie on its best day.

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #288 on: July 18, 2010, 08:07:34 PM »
I hope when Rachel wakes up tomorrow that she realizes that putting Matt on the block is a great idea. By the way, I am getting tired of Brittany and Monet's school yard b*tch fest. I cannot take it anymore. :COLE:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #289 on: July 18, 2010, 08:26:30 PM »
I hope when Rachel wakes up tomorrow that she realizes that putting Matt on the block is a great idea. By the way, I am getting tired of Brittany and Monet's school yard b*tch fest. I cannot take it anymore. :COLE:

hi ya! :waves: i hear ya!, and i am with ya! the mean B'S have got to go, i will even help ya! :knuckles:

BUT the problem is, why would rachel not put up matt to make sure monet goes, she thinks matt is in a allaince with matt, YET she wants to put up andrew...................sorry i am going to take alittle ole page out of bb9 shelia's handbook......who the HELL does that :lol3: oh roach, roach [thats rachel] WTH are you thinking, and by outing matt she is going to send andrew home..............oh bb..........dont we just love it :lol3:

Offline mommycass2002

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #290 on: July 18, 2010, 08:36:40 PM »
Hi all,
I am in for another summer go around with a new BB crew and of course I am already disappointed with this crowd.  It seems they have NO idea how to have fun.  I realize that it is very challenging to have fun in the bb house, but they have done nothing.  If it's this boring when there are still so many people in the house, imagine what it's going to be like when there are only a few?  YAAAWWWNNN.  :groan:

I have a question.....Does anyone know if Kristen knows about Hayden's brigade alliance?  I haven't seen anything that indicates that.  I can't tell who she is really down with.  If she knows that says a lot.

I have decided that the only way I am going to be able to like anyone in this house is if Rachel and Kristen form an alliance to each other and Regan.  And stick to it no matter what.  I am SOOOOOOO tired of every season a group of guys make an alliance and hold to it fiercely.  The women always latch on to some man and hope to catch a ride to the end.  Why can't the women ever get along?  I mean honestly get a long.  Why don't they stick together? Once again the women are going to be picked off like fleas.  I think Kristen and Rachel along with Regan could go far.  I really do like regan.  I'm still unsure about Kristen and Rachel. Brenden seems smart and kind in my opinion, but he is seriously codependent.

Anyway, just getting out my first venting of the season.  Thanks so much to the updaters...this is going to be a tough season to sit through.  Kudos to you for sharing it all with us.   :wohoo:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #291 on: July 18, 2010, 08:47:57 PM »
Hi all,
I am in for another summer go around with a new BB crew and of course I am already disappointed with this crowd.  It seems they have NO idea how to have fun.  I realize that it is very challenging to have fun in the bb house, but they have done nothing.  If it's this boring when there are still so many people in the house, imagine what it's going to be like when there are only a few?  YAAAWWWNNN.  :groan:

I have a question.....Does anyone know if Kristen knows about Hayden's brigade alliance?  I haven't seen anything that indicates that.  I can't tell who she is really down with.  If she knows that says a lot.

I have decided that the only way I am going to be able to like anyone in this house is if Rachel and Kristen form an alliance to each other and Regan.  And stick to it no matter what.  I am SOOOOOOO tired of every season a group of guys make an alliance and hold to it fiercely.  The women always latch on to some man and hope to catch a ride to the end.  Why can't the women ever get along?  I mean honestly get a long.  Why don't they stick together? Once again the women are going to be picked off like fleas.  I think Kristen and Rachel along with Regan could go far.  I really do like regan.  I'm still unsure about Kristen and Rachel. Brenden seems smart and kind in my opinion, but he is seriously codependent.

Anyway, just getting out my first venting of the season.  Thanks so much to the updaters...this is going to be a tough season to sit through.  Kudos to you for sharing it all with us.   :wohoo:

hi ya! :waves: no haydon hasnt came out and said to kristen he is in the guy alliance BUT he does kinda give her hints on it, i cant with rachel, she is sooooooooooooooooooooo into brendon that anyone that does team up with her is OUT..i like kristen, and the only person i see her really trusting is haydon i like him too......kristen is a smart girl when she really see that those 4 guys are together, she aint going to hang with them, she knows that those guys will take her out..........i really like ragen also, rachel just cant shut her mouth and if she puts up andrew [which at this time that is the plan] then she really has screwed herself, she thinks monet and matt have a alliance sooooooooooo why doesnt she just put up matt to break it up, even if she is wrong matt is not with monet, but atlease she gets someone that is after her,  out [monet] but noooooooooooooooooo she is going to put up andrew, who isnt even after her, he is onto that guy alliance......boy sorry but rachel cant play bb she doesnt know how JMO

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #292 on: July 18, 2010, 09:40:42 PM »
O.M.GOSHHHHhhhhhhh....brenden aka brenda........is such a girl......now he wants to sing a pasty cline song to rachel aka roach :groan:

BB please for the love of God and everthing that is holy,,,,,,,,,,dont let us see roach and brenda........with all this kiss smacking, it sounds like they are eating apples under those sheets

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #293 on: July 18, 2010, 09:58:12 PM »
 some says it's tasts like chicken !! :lol3:   but i like your apple refernce!! :lol3:

O.M.GOSHHHHhhhhhhh....brenden aka brenda........is such a girl......now he wants to sing a pasty cline song to rachel aka roach :groan:

BB please for the love of God and everthing that is holy,,,,,,,,,,dont let us see roach and brenda........with all this kiss smacking, it sounds like they are eating apples under those sheets
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #294 on: July 18, 2010, 10:04:40 PM »
some says it's tasts like chicken !! :lol3:   but i like your apple refernce!! :lol3:

i am very happy i could give you alittle laugh ugot :lol3:,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,good Gawd help us

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #295 on: July 18, 2010, 10:14:02 PM »
wow.................does roach think she is hot,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,so NOT, now this is doing a ad for ketchup.....in swimwear :groan:

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i forgot, roach said last night that is is this season's JANIE,,,you , roach are NO JANIE (:;)

leave janie out of your lip smacking, ketchup holding, stupid gameplay crap :knuckles:

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #296 on: July 18, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »
I cannot wait until Thursday when Brenden and Rachel have EGG on his face, because putting Andrew on the block means he leaves the house. Duh!! :res: Brenden's logic for putting Andrew on the block does not make sense to me.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #297 on: July 18, 2010, 10:36:39 PM »
well there you go, they are putting andrew up, and they said they want to see if they [matt, and enzo] try to get the votes for monet to stay :groan:............dont they know that YES they could get the votes for monet to stay, not unless haydon goes to the guys and tells them, look we need kristen and if we dont get monet out, then kristen will not trust me and we are screwed.....poor poor mr krosher :groan: i am not ready for andrew to leave he is not like a fav of mine but i dont want him to go

roach....you are one dumbass player (:;) you never put someone up that is voting with you on your side, i hope andrew stays and teams up to get roach out

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #298 on: July 18, 2010, 10:53:51 PM »
well dang it...... i got to go to sleep, pretty damn bad when a 26 year old has to go to bed at 10 freaking PM...but i have to go to san francisco tomorrow for my job, see you guys in afew days, i will have my laptop cuz well i cant miss bb and this wonderful site, i can see it now i will be in a meeting then BAM!!!!!!!! my boss and co-workers will hear F rachel, her ass is out next week :lol3:

see ya in afew days :hugs:

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #299 on: July 19, 2010, 12:29:25 AM »
Well Kathy and Kristen certainly had a cat session talking about Brit and Monet.  Kris kept saying she "cannot play a game with people like that" over and over.  Kathy was rather nasty (:;) talking about Britney and not accepting some kind of apology from her.........they got down and dirty.  Kris thinks Hayden will vote her way......I just can't figure out WHO Hayden would vote for if Andrew goes up.