Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320393 times)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #225 on: July 17, 2010, 05:07:08 PM »
i thnk the pawn will go home.. who ever it is.. britney can talk your ear off! :lol:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 05:14:40 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #226 on: July 17, 2010, 05:17:39 PM »
matt and enzo  siad that they could use brit and monet if they both stay and it's a giving that they would use brit to get rid of brendon and rachel

the only monkey wrench is if lane or matt go up..  and brit convinces everyone how stron lane is or how calculating matt is.

safe  are ragan, hayden kristen,kathy and possibly andrew from being a pawn.

pawn options enzo matt lane

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #227 on: July 17, 2010, 05:22:30 PM »
i just dont know...........i really dont think matt, lane or enzo would go home over monet, now andrew would [please rachel LISTEN to ME..do NOT put him up...the reason i say this is cuz rachel wants monet out so does kristen and the boys will not keep monet over their bromance....no the pawn will stay monet will go, but.it all depends on who she puts up. andrew cant stand brithcy, [cuz he has her # thats why she hates him, cuz he doesnt fall for her crap, and like i said those guys will not keep monet over lane or matt, as of now she is going to put up matt and he is going to be pissed off, oh well it is bb :lol3:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #228 on: July 17, 2010, 05:34:42 PM »
why does brendon keep saying when someone says they are sorry to someone, he always says.......did you think they meant it.......DUH!!!!! you dumbass NO this is bb no one means it...gosh sometimes i want to bitch slap brendon :meow:, oh sorry for my bad mouth, or should i say my bad typing fingers...but boy he pisses me off for being sooooooooooooo stupid at times, they just need to put up matt, or enzo and let it go, like kristen said you CANT play this game with fear, and you CANT make everyone say you are safe, gosh rachel play this game for your freaking self, i cant stand it any longer.are you going to put me and brendon up next week, she asked everyone that......HELLO..yes some are going to put you up, get out of that damn bed, go make some bb friends play hard at the comps, and maybe you got achance..ok i am finish :lol3:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #229 on: July 17, 2010, 05:54:09 PM »
ENDURANCE?  very long time for wbrb dont ya think?

It was probably like the competition a few years ago when they dressed up as flowers and had to stay in their "pots" for an hour. Closest one to get up to an exact hour's time (without going over) won.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #230 on: July 17, 2010, 06:06:58 PM »
Is Brendan sleeping in the HoH room? Isn't that a no no for the Have Nots?

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #231 on: July 17, 2010, 06:09:56 PM »

YEAP it sure is!! and i hope they give him  a penatly for it!!

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #232 on: July 17, 2010, 06:14:43 PM »

They better.. I remember when Jeff got an extra day of slop because of an accidental sip of gatorade.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #233 on: July 17, 2010, 06:15:05 PM »

i was thinking the samething.,,bb needs to call him out, he needs to go to bed on his freaking lawn chair, like the rest of them, and sense i am here......did ya hear brendon tell kathy, well they can try and break us up [him and rach] but they cant breakup our happiness.WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #234 on: July 17, 2010, 06:23:22 PM »
Here is a link to a youtube video featuring both Kathy & Kristen. It's for a swimwear company called Pango-Pango Swimwear. The video was taken pre - BB days, and proves that they knew each other and worked together before BB12. Kathy is about half way through the video and Kristen is nearer the end, and at the very end they are together with the other models at a bar having a dring. How bizarre!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_qJbe0874

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #235 on: July 17, 2010, 06:25:56 PM »
i was thinking the same thing.,,bb needs to call him out, he needs to go to bed on his freaking lawn chair, like the rest of them, and sense i am here......did ya hear brendon tell kathy, well they can try and break us up [him and rach] but they cant breakup our happiness.WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This! The entitlement and arrogance of those two just make me hate them more and more. Rachel's dependence on Brendan is actually driving me to drink.. I'll go on slop with you Brendan even though I' HoH, I'll take you off the block instead of me Brendan9she got real lucky Annie imploded), Now when Brendan has to go down to the HN room, where it is the only place Brit and Monet can nap, she has to follow him down there and intrude on them. Driving me crazy. They can't be split up and evicted fast enough for me.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #236 on: July 17, 2010, 06:28:03 PM »
BB yelled at bednon and rachel the fool was sittin on the floor next to the bolted down cot so that brendon can rest! :duh:  FOOL!!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #237 on: July 17, 2010, 06:28:39 PM »
boy i am just a posting away today...this is the sickest showmance in BB HISTORY!!!!!!...these 2 from what i have seen and heard from them, are 2 VERY needy people,  to be honest i wish brendon would go so i can see how rachel would play this game without him, i cant believe she would put herself on the BLOCK over a pawn..thats crazy, or go home over brendon, and they are going to far with this crap, i mean all over each other, like this is a summer of married couples for bb.....and they wonder why...the others want them out..wow..un-real.....and this is week 2..do they really think no one is EVER going to put them on the block, and they are going to win back to back hoh's and pov's all through this game....NEW FLASH bren and rach...it AINT going to happen :colors

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #238 on: July 17, 2010, 06:32:16 PM »
i was thinking the same thing.,,bb needs to call him out, he needs to go to bed on his freaking lawn chair, like the rest of them, and sense i am here......did ya hear brendon tell kathy, well they can try and break us up [him and rach] but they cant breakup our happiness.WTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This! The entitlement and arrogance of those two just make me hate them more and more. Rachel's dependence on Brendan is actually driving me to drink.. I'll go on slop with you Brendan even though I' HoH, I'll take you off the block instead of me Brendan9she got real lucky Annie imploded), Now when Brendan has to go down to the HN room, where it is the only place Brit and Monet can nap, she has to follow him down there and intrude on them. Driving me crazy. They can't be split up and evicted fast enough for me.

as a matter of fact...i am drinking a glass of wine right now :lol3:..i hear ya!!! it's pretty damn crazy..i am wayyyyyy to young for heart problems, being in my 20's..but i think i may have just gotten high blood pressure :waves:

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #239 on: July 17, 2010, 06:40:49 PM »
Here is a link to a youtube video featuring both Kathy & Kristen. It's for a swimwear company called Pango-Pango Swimwear. The video was taken pre - BB days, and proves that they knew each other and worked together before BB12. Kathy is about half way through the video and Kristen is nearer the end, and at the very end they are together with the other models at a bar having a dring. How bizarre!

I noticed Kristen. Kathy not so much.

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #240 on: July 17, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »
What are they talking about on the feeds? Monet/Kathy talking about stuff happening at random times of the day.

Was there one of those "drop and the houseguests get XXXXX" stipulations during the Veto?

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #241 on: July 17, 2010, 06:53:05 PM »

i went and watched it and re-watched it.thanks for the link...you know it could be kathy, i know kathy is 40, but i dont know it does looks like it could be kathy that for sure is kristen....did kathy do work modling swimwear???? i did hear that rachel and kristen have done some work together, so i am sure they might know each other is passing

Offline bella365

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #242 on: July 17, 2010, 07:48:53 PM »
Rachel is clueless  :duno:if she is considering putting Andrew on the block. Mainly because he appears to be one of the only people in the house besides Ragan who cares for Rachel and Brenden.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #243 on: July 17, 2010, 07:55:59 PM »
DEAR RACHEL,

If you think that jordan just floated thru the entire season then why don't you  stop humping on brendon and  make some decisions on your own! You claim you are smart and that you don't want to hurt/pissoff anyone.  but you are too blind now to see that YOUR own game of laying in bed with brendon and dying on the sword for him  will never get you as far as Jordan did!

so tell me who's the :ass:

If you want face time come my way! :ugot

Ugot

P.S. bring those gummie boobs i could use a snack!
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 09:54:32 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #244 on: July 17, 2010, 07:56:21 PM »
Rachel is clueless  :duno:if she is considering putting Andrew on the block. Mainly because he appears to be one of the only people in the house besides Ragan who cares for Rachel and Brenden.

yep pretty damn stupid..but i am going to wait and see what she tells brenden, to see if she really is wanting to put up andrew if she does.i hope she goes next then her boyfriend :meow: cuz if she really does put andrew up she is a very stupid girl...as of now i want rach and bren out anyway, i am sick of it, at first i thought rachel wasnt dumb...but if she does this, she deserves to go home...and now i am on my 3rd glass of wine  :lol3:cuz that crazy girl drives me INSANE

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #245 on: July 17, 2010, 07:58:09 PM »
Definitely, she has really gone down in my books to a bottom spot! How stupid!  :lol:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #246 on: July 17, 2010, 07:59:38 PM »
DEAR RACHEL,

Iif you think that jordan just floated thru the entire season then why don't you  stop humping on brendon and  make some decisions on your own! You claim you are smart and that you don't want to hurt/pissoff anyone.  but you are too blind now to see that YOU own game of laying in bed with brendon and dying on the sword for him w will never get you as far as Jordan did!

so tell me who's the :ass:

If you want face time come my way! :ugot

Ugot

P.S. bring those gummie boobs i could use a snack!

lmao,,,come on ugot,,tell us how you really feel, btw  i agree..i will even help ya! :knuckles:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #247 on: July 17, 2010, 08:05:52 PM »
those 2 are plain ass dumb, thats ok, next week one will go then the next the other, then maybe we can get on with a good season of BB...R and B are even more stupid then when marcelles didnt use the veto on himself, i cant stand players like this, now andrew who they KNOW will support them will have to go, wow....and brenden telling her he will support her on putting up andrew ...NUT JOBS...and to think i thought i would like rachel, i CANT like this :meow: i hope they are in love enough with each other to see each other on the outside in 2 weeks :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #248 on: July 17, 2010, 08:07:18 PM »
:lol3: thanks sunshine!! :tup:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #249 on: July 17, 2010, 08:10:35 PM »
I truly can't believe what I'm seeing...

If Rachel puts up Andrew, I hope Monet stays and unleashes a beast on those two knuckleheads.

Also, I don't think they're "relationship" is cute.  Saying she's going to sleep downstairs with him...go on slop with him...HAVE SOME DIGNITY GIRL!  

Even earlier - she follows him downstairs and asks if she should bring the Vitamin Water and he says "Stop asking all the time".

They are slowly sliding down my list of people I like here...And now that I read that Lane/Enzo/Matt are disparaging to women, Lane is on the naughty list too.

Looks like Hayden/Kristen/Kathy are it for me.  And maybe Andrew.  We'll see how long that lasts, lol.