Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320349 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #200 on: July 17, 2010, 06:36:43 AM »
well it is official the LLF thing was a lie. why would BB tell the hgs? I dont even understand why they would reveal annie as being the saboteur. Why not wait until the finale and let them sweat it out ? BB letting us know about the saboteur and LLF is ok but those 2 things caused drama and paranoia.....it truly makes no sense why they would spill the beans to the hgs.

info on BB reveal that LLF was a lie: Live updates for Saturday(today) reply #18 at 12:06 am by Nuala
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 06:43:49 AM by hdkitkat »
delightful just delightful

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #201 on: July 17, 2010, 09:43:11 AM »
What's crazy is that Monet would be fine without Brit in the house.  She would be friends with Kristen in a heartbeat. 
i sooo agreee w/this...and love hayden and kris

hi ya!!!! :waves:
i too think monet would play a better game BUT JMO...i really really dont think there is any way that kristen would team up with monet, krisen knows that monet wants her out.....what monet didnt know is that rachel and kristen let each other know who is saying what about them, and monet [dumbass..hasnt she seen K and R talking alot, went up in the hoh , before noms, and threw out that she wants kristen gone, therefore rachel lets kristen know monet wants her [kristen] out, if monet does stay i do not see kristen teaming up with her, now i do see if monet stays, kristen putting her butt on that block....kristen and hayden as of now are my favs, BUT i really really wish hayden would get out of that boys alliance, it could come back and bite him on the ass
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #202 on: July 17, 2010, 10:05:06 AM »
kristen and hayden as of now are my favs, BUT i really really wish hayden would get out of that boys alliance, it could come back and bite him on the ass

I actually think he could play this really smart...If he and Kristen lay low, they could potentially set themselves up with Brendan and Rachel as WELL as the Brigade (seriously - are these people so full of self importance that they "name" themselves season after season?  :groan: )

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #203 on: July 17, 2010, 10:19:15 AM »
kristen and hayden as of now are my favs, BUT i really really wish hayden would get out of that boys alliance, it could come back and bite him on the ass

I actually think he could play this really smart...If he and Kristen lay low, they could potentially set themselves up with Brendan and Rachel as WELL as the Brigade (seriously - are these people so full of self importance that they "name" themselves season after season?  :groan: )

hi ya! :waves: i know..i was lmao , on the show last week they showed Lane in the DR he was talking about how good the brigade was doing, then he went on to say, i DONT even know what a brigade is :lol3:..........i really like kristen and hayden, and i no i am just afew BUT i think they could team up with rachel and bred....i really think out of the guys hayden really only has Lane's back, they have already said when it comes down to one of them going enzo would have to go cuz of his loud mouth, and  they also said matt was strating to get all over the place, BUT the other day lane, enzo, and matt were playing pool and said they got to break up hayden and kristen, now hayden is playing it smart by just telling lane that they have to pull kristen in cuz she is a cool person, and someone hayden trust, i really do think lane has hayden's back and hayden has lane's back....i dont see that 4 strong allaince staying together, its week 2 i give it 2 more weeks and we r going to see enzo and matt ........getting freaked out over lane and hayden...JMO...even rachel told hayden in the hoh before noms that she sees that he is in with lane, matt, and enzo...rachel isnt dumb..i hate her showmance thang, but i dont think she is hateful or dumb..nice to see ya! :waves:

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #204 on: July 17, 2010, 11:15:09 AM »
Totally agree with ya, sunshine!  Plus, like you said, it's only week 2 and we all know that everything shifts by the hour in the BB house, lol.

Nice to see you too!  :hearts:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #205 on: July 17, 2010, 12:21:57 PM »
Playing for veto today are....

HOH, Rachel

Nominees, Britney & Monet

Names chosen, Brendon, Enzo & Lane

Host, Ragan

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #206 on: July 17, 2010, 01:33:27 PM »
I can't decide. Is Britney sincere with Kathy or just a really good actress. I thought, sincere but now I think... HMMMMMMM after hearing her talk about Rachel today. ???
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline lovemykiddies

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #207 on: July 17, 2010, 02:03:20 PM »
I can't decide. Is Britney sincere with Kathy or just a really good actress. I thought, sincere but now I think... HMMMMMMM after hearing her talk about Rachel today. ???

I think she's one of those girls who are sincere "in the moment", but then quickly switch back to their own personalities.

I know a few people like this...They are the classic mean girl but every once in a while they have these "human" moments...Unfortunately, they aren't enough to make them likeable.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 02:06:46 PM by lovemykiddies »

Offline sbriandy7

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #208 on: July 17, 2010, 02:32:49 PM »
What is so funny is how Brittany was making fun of Annie to Monet and saying "I hate insecure girls". Now who is insecure and crying all the time?  :neener:

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #209 on: July 17, 2010, 02:45:42 PM »
Except that they shared a bed last night, and there may have been snuggling!

I was so disappointed to read this and know my theory was out the window!  I am just no good at figuring this stuff out.

I am right there with you in the clueless category when it comes to these people. I just have not been paying my usual level of attention. It's the height of my busy season and I can't seem to get caught up, with the exception of BBAD. Being out of the loop is driving me crazy!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #210 on: July 17, 2010, 02:54:16 PM »
I hope that  if enzo/ lane win POV  they will use it .. this will put a bigger target on rachel for next week cuz  that's one more person she pisses off!

of course i want one of the  girls off the block. i want drama and chaos not tears and sniviling!! :lol3:

rachel's only other choice that she has been talking about is matt.. so right now that seems like the replacement.

boy o boy wouldn't that be fun to watch matt campian! :lol:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #211 on: July 17, 2010, 03:03:23 PM »
I hope that  if enzo/ lane win POV  they will use it .. this will put a bigger target on rachel for next week cuz  that's one more person she pisses off!

of course i want one of the  girls off the block. i want drama and chaos not tears and sniviling!! :lol3:

rachel's only other choice that she has been talking about is matt.. so right now that seems like the replacement.

boy o boy wouldn't that be fun to watch matt campian! :lol:

hi ya! :waves:...this is  JMO...but i dont think anyone would take those girls off, enzo and lane would be fearful in week 2 to do this, they already both said one has to go this week and the next one next week, really in the next hoh if kristen, kathy and of coruse brendon win hoh...even if Ragan wins hoh.. R and B wont go up, kristen nor kathy will put them up, so R and B arent in as bad as shape as alot think JMO...great to see ya! and a BIG THANK YOU for all that you do here :jumpy:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #212 on: July 17, 2010, 03:07:28 PM »
oh sorry i forgot to add i do not think Andrew would put them up either [he knows those big boys have to be split up..so rachel and brendon arent in as bad of shape as alot might think ..again JMO

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #213 on: July 17, 2010, 03:21:35 PM »

Have a hard time thinking she is sincere about anything with her mean girl attitude. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #214 on: July 17, 2010, 03:45:12 PM »
 i think just to put rachel up against a wall force her hadn.. whether its week 2 or not..  but tht's just me.. total instigator.. and if you want to come for me come guns blazing.. is my theory!! it's a game for bukoo bucks.... not hide n seek.. :lol:

here's soemthing i think alot of us forgot about britney.. she's a pagent person.. and learned from a very early age how to be fake and smiling up front and talk between the spaces of her teeth bad.. 

monet already has alot of money so that's  everyones reason to go after monet.
 so thye are all playing it safe..

andrew knows he needs to get rid of some of the guys to have a legite chance..  he should be pushing for that now whle he has a sympathetic ear!

« Last Edit: July 17, 2010, 03:49:32 PM by ugot2bekidinmeny »

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #215 on: July 17, 2010, 03:47:52 PM »
ENDURANCE?  very long time for wbrb dont ya think?
what goes around, comes around.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #216 on: July 17, 2010, 03:48:13 PM »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #217 on: July 17, 2010, 03:51:22 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, Britney wins veto, to be continued...

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #218 on: July 17, 2010, 04:03:44 PM »
Love that Brit won pov.. now I want the pawn to get voted out (don't care who as long as it's not Kristin) then either Brit or Monet wins HoH and flips the house upside down again. Something to get some action out of these guys.

I can no longer listen to Brendan and Rachel, whenever they show up I switch the feeds. They just nauseate me. They are nothing like J&J from last season.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #219 on: July 17, 2010, 04:24:20 PM »
I really hope they put up Enzo or Lane as the "pawn" and one of them go home!  Those two just rub me wrong

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #220 on: July 17, 2010, 04:37:13 PM »
I really hope they put up Enzo or Lane as the "pawn" and one of them go home!  Those two just rub me wrong

oh thank you thank you..i really really want LANE GONE!!!! i know it will be rough..well atlease for me to listen to those 2 B'S M and B for another week BUT lane is a huge guy he is going to tear through that house, plus i hated the way he was dirty talking to the girls, like when he told Annie i bet i could make you sore [if you know what i mean, i dont want to say what type of sore he meant, but it was NASTY] i dont like  the 2 B's at all, but if i was in that house that big ole boy lane...would be out that door..plus it breaks up that 4 boy allaince and what is haydon going to say to R and B..and even kristen..they dont know he is in with lane, well rachel did hint to haydon in the hoh the other day that she knows he is....wow wow wow

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #221 on: July 17, 2010, 04:53:43 PM »

oh thank you thank you..i really really want LANE GONE!!!! i know it will be rough..well atlease for me to listen to those 2 B'S M and B for another week BUT lane is a huge guy he is going to tear through that house, plus i hated the way he was dirty talking to the girls, like when he told Annie i bet i could make you sore [if you know what i mean, i dont want to say what type of sore he meant, but it was NASTY] i dont like  the 2 B's at all, but if i was in that house that big ole boy lane...would be out that door..plus it breaks up that 4 boy allaince and what is haydon going to say to R and B..and even kristen..they dont know he is in with lane, well rachel did hint to haydon in the hoh the other day that she knows he is....wow wow wow

Yeah, on top of being a pretty good player, they are both so disrespectful to the girls and have so many slimey comments.  I'd have no problem seeing one of them go home.  And I think if Rachel puts up Lane as a pawn, it could happen.  If the others really start thinking about it, he is the more dangerous player, at least in my opinion.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #222 on: July 17, 2010, 04:55:21 PM »

Add in Matt. I'd rather see Lane or Matt go then Enzo.  

Sunshine, Matt is totally disgusting too, I hate updating him. Lane and Matt are very dangerous players in their own way.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #223 on: July 17, 2010, 05:04:40 PM »

Yeah, on top of being a pretty good player, they are both so disrespectful to the girls and have so many slimey comments.  I'd have no problem seeing one of them go home.  And I think if Rachel puts up Lane as a pawn, it could happen.  If the others really start thinking about it, he is the more dangerous player, at least in my opinion.

i hear ya! bam bam, and i am with ya! the only worse thing is this.......grrrrrrrrrrrr...rachel said she cant put up lane cuz they made a deal on not putting him up.......damn...bb... :groan:..i cant wait for britchty to go up there and throw kristen under the bus to rachel that girl aint gota clue that kris and rach have been friends in that house from day 1.....and i hope she doesnt put up andrew cuz then monet is going to stay in this game, lets see if lane went up, kris, britchy, ragan, and bredon, and kathy would vote him out .there you go thats enough to get lane out, but she is going to put up matt [i think]

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #224 on: July 17, 2010, 05:06:16 PM »

Add in Matt. I'd rather see Lane or Matt go then Enzo.  

Sunshine, Matt is totally disgusting too, I hate updating him. Lane and Matt are very dangerous players in their own way.

yep txlady i am with you too.....let matt go to i dont care...oh bb dont we just love it :groan: