Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 321854 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #175 on: July 16, 2010, 10:29:11 AM »
YIPPEE on no one coming back.  :wohoo: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Didn't Julie say that on Sunday the HGs would find out that she was the :sab ?

Yes she did.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #176 on: July 16, 2010, 10:32:18 AM »
With the houseguests consuming all the leftover beer, three bottles of wine and Brenchel downing all the tequila, they all will feel rough today doing the have-not competition.

Agenda for the week....

Friday:

have not comp
nominations

Saturday:

veto comp

Sunday:

free

Monday:

veto meeting

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #177 on: July 16, 2010, 10:53:35 AM »
Did anyone else hear all the lip smacking under the covers in the HOH room with Rachel down at the end of the bed under the tent of covers???  Hmmmmm wonder what Brenden received??  Another Natalie????
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #178 on: July 16, 2010, 11:43:05 AM »
Did anyone else hear all the lip smacking under the covers in the HOH room with Rachel down at the end of the bed under the tent of covers???  Hmmmmm wonder what Brenden received??  Another Natalie????

Natalie never got one. That was Lydia.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #179 on: July 16, 2010, 11:52:31 AM »
Except that they shared a bed last night, and there may have been snuggling!

I was so disappointed to read this and know my theory was out the window!  I am just no good at figuring this stuff out.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #180 on: July 16, 2010, 12:51:11 PM »

I was so disappointed to read this and know my theory was out the window!  I am just no good at figuring this stuff out.

Not to worry, maybe we have a new Chill Town!  :snicker:

I'm impressed with Rachel. She's doing a great job of smoozing with the other HGs.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #181 on: July 16, 2010, 01:14:10 PM »
Does anybody have a clue as to who Rachel will put up??  She keeps talking about Lane......would hate to see him go so soon.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #182 on: July 16, 2010, 02:03:03 PM »
I think she wants to put up Monet and Britney. Monet her target. But we'll see.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #183 on: July 16, 2010, 03:37:55 PM »
rachel should never ever gets clippers in her hands again  on this show! :lol3:

enzo has bald spots on his sideburns!! :lol:

and brendon 's hair is jacked up as well!
yeah but enzo's bald spots on his sideburns now match the bald spots on his head :lol: p.s. B-R-E-T-T  :lol3:
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #184 on: July 16, 2010, 04:24:40 PM »
the whole rachel  asking others to send the next person up to HOH for her to hold court bothers me..

that routine  has always urked me.

I think people need to take ownership of their own fate. 
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #185 on: July 16, 2010, 05:41:03 PM »
Why? One word: Footage! :snicker:

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #186 on: July 16, 2010, 08:19:43 PM »

Not to worry, maybe we have a new Chill Town!  :snicker:

I'm impressed with Rachel. She's doing a great job of smoozing with the other HGs.

hi ya! texaslady, and everyone else, :hearts: sorry i havent posted i have been in and out, but i have been going back on the feeds, please peeps..dont hate me to much, as sunshine ducks her head down, [well cuz rocks might be flying my way] ...i kinda like Rachel..........as i run for my freaking life, know really, i no her hair is fake and out there, and she has those very huge un-real boobs, and i do NOT like this so called showmance with bren...but overall i think rachel is nice, she knows bb pretty damn good, i mean all the pass season, but i am LOVIN hayden and Kristen, [do i got to try and win POV and get myself out of this mess, for lovin them :lol3:

anyway Txlady PLEASE send me a message on now to donate for the site cuz maybe i have gone nuts.but i can see or find a place at the site to donate, i dont see paypal anywhere.......thanks.........oh and i sure hope haydan doesnt get himself in a freaking mess over his allaince with lane, matt, and enzo, JMO hayden needs to back off that allaince and just trust one preson [krisen] sure use then all now but find away for others to get them the hell out of there, ok thats it, thats all i got for now :lol:
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Nuala

« Reply #187 on: July 16, 2010, 08:32:09 PM »
the whole rachel  asking others to send the next person up to HOH for her to hold court bothers me..

that routine  has always urked me.

I think people need to take ownership of their own fate. 

Maggie was the first to do it and i liked her game play. 

Nuala

« Reply #188 on: July 16, 2010, 08:40:57 PM »
get prepared for a lot of whining this week from brit and monet since they are have nots and will probably end up on the block.  Why would anyone want to be friends with them or pretend to be friends with them? They are mean.  Kristen does need to work on her choice of clothes for the live show, but who are they to talk about her behind her  back a real friend would have told her to her face.  Even if I didn't like the girl I would tell them to their face about her outfit before letting her wear it on live TV.  I would have such a hard time living with those 2.

I am glad most of the house guests can have conversations about real things and I've learned a lot about ranching and cancer this week from Brendon and Lane.

My favorite is still Kathy.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #189 on: July 16, 2010, 08:51:38 PM »
  hi ya! texaslady, and everyone else, :hearts: sorry i havent posted i have been in and out, but i have been going back on the feeds, please peeps..dont hate me to much, as sunshine ducks her head down, [well cuz rocks might be flying my way] ...i kinda like Rachel..........as i run for my freaking life, know really, i no her hair is fake and out there, and she has those very huge un-real boobs, and i do NOT like this so called showmance with bren...but overall i think rachel is nice, she knows bb pretty damn good, i mean all the pass season, but i am LOVIN hayden and Kristen, [do i got to try and win POV and get myself out of this mess, for lovin them :lol3:

anyway Txlady PLEASE send me a message on now to donate for the site cuz maybe i have gone nuts.but i can see or find a place at the site to donate, i dont see paypal anywhere.......thanks.........oh and i sure hope haydan doesnt get himself in a freaking mess over his allaince with lane, matt, and enzo, JMO hayden needs to back off that allaince and just trust one preson [krisen] sure use then all now but find away for others to get them the hell out of there, ok thats it, thats all i got for now :lol:

Sure I will Sunshine! There is a paypal button, I'll PM the link for you.

We would never hate you. I like Rachel too. I'm beginning to warm up to Kristen and the new romance/showmance and I love Kathy. Hayden should have gotten a clue today that he might not be in the best position to only side with the brigade bunch. He could go with either side if he plays his cards right.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #190 on: July 16, 2010, 09:02:08 PM »
i like kathy also,she is not my fav, maybe if i see some good gamepaly from her, she just might move up on my list, it is so early in the game, as of now, i like kristen, hayden, and ragan the best, hell i am even going to throw liking andrew in the mix, i also thought kisten looked pretty [that top was pretty and it looked great on her JMO] me thinks, the mean girls are jealous of kristen, brit looks like she hasnt brushed her hair in 13 days [cuz she has a rat nest thang going on up there] and i love love love that B and M are on slop, and going on the block, sorry but brit is a straight up bitch. and monet is a brat [damn i wish they didnt have the fishsticks or the fuirtcake, just good ole slop for those mean girls...i got a great feeling kristen is going to show us what she's got, and step it up on the comps....i really like her, and hayden JMO is a sweetie

Offline ormonster

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #191 on: July 16, 2010, 09:07:15 PM »
My 2 cents is I liked Kristen's choice of clothing last night :tup:. Right now she is my favorite house guest.

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #192 on: July 16, 2010, 09:12:20 PM »
My 2 cents is I liked Kristen's choice of clothing last night :tup:. Right now she is my favorite house guest.

hi ya! :waves: i know,,,,,,,,,,i loved that green lace top last night, i would wear it..she is my fav also :yess: with hayden..but he got to be careful in that all boys club, and now with rachel and bren, and kristen seens to really want her and hayden to work with rachel and bren, we just got to see what will go down, but all those allaince could bite hayden [i really think he is more loyal to kristen and lane] and would get enzo and matt out [by using another hoh to do it] before he would turn on kristen just got to wait and see, nice to see you,  :waves:

EvilDuck

« Reply #193 on: July 16, 2010, 10:27:35 PM »
Man, Do I love this game! Annie? never occurred to me. Brenchel's instant adoration? Possible. Mrs Duck and I have been together every night since we met 24 years ago. Britney and Monet? Who cares? Hate the mean girls. :meow:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #194 on: July 16, 2010, 10:36:58 PM »

Welcome back ormonster!   I thought she looked really cute last night. The color was perfect for her.

Nuala

« Reply #195 on: July 16, 2010, 11:40:28 PM »
I am disappointed that Kathy hasn't talked to Monet since she has been put on the block.  She was calling her her little baby girl and now won't talk to her.  It makes me sad.  I hope she talks to Monet soon.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #196 on: July 16, 2010, 11:47:30 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, Britney & Monet nominated, to be continued...

Offline sweettart422

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #197 on: July 17, 2010, 12:35:51 AM »
I am watching BBAD right now and its sooo funny!! Britney and Monet just took turns bitching and crying :'( to Rachele up in the HOH room. They are both so upset because they aren't use to being unpopular. At one point Monet was crying so hard she could barely talk. Britney said she is embarrassed because her family and fiance are watching. She should be more embarrassed about the way she talks about everyone in the house. One minuet she is making a rude inappropriate comment about someone and the next she is kissing their ass. I cant tell you how many times i heard her say something about Rachele.  Now she is making Rachele feel bad for putting her on the block. What is even worse is Rachele is actually falling for it. She is actually crying to Brenden now because she fell for their whole "pitty me" act. Britney and Monet are acting like a Bunch of spoiled brats. They need to suck it up!!! Its just a game!

Nuala

« Reply #198 on: July 17, 2010, 01:10:38 AM »
What's crazy is that Monet would be fine without Brit in the house.  She would be friends with Kristen in a heartbeat. 

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #199 on: July 17, 2010, 05:46:57 AM »
What's crazy is that Monet would be fine without Brit in the house.  She would be friends with Kristen in a heartbeat. 
i sooo agreee w/this...and love hayden and kris
Go Red Sox!!