Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 320357 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #150 on: July 15, 2010, 08:28:36 PM »
I like Rachel.  :-[

But I like Brendon more. :luvu:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #151 on: July 15, 2010, 08:42:42 PM »
Brendan is growing on me...and I am starting to look beyond Rachels annoying laugh, but I still do not have any favorites yet.....but i do not like britney and she is screwed..... :neener: :yess:

I think from a viewing standpoint, rachel getting HOH is the best...it should be an interesting week......I do not see the brigade holding up......I think brendan will at least keep hayden safe as he promised.....rachel will do what brendan wants.....bye bye brintey or monet...... :waves:

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #152 on: July 15, 2010, 08:43:14 PM »
I'm glad Rach won.  I want to see Brit, Monet or one the 4 guys goon squad go home!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #153 on: July 15, 2010, 08:54:08 PM »
rachel to me  is like a stepford wife! completely robotic

bendon to me seem like he's got low self esteem issue with the hurt my feelings.. KNOWING  this is a game.. i just don't buy it!

at least there will be fireworks for  us updaters! :jumpy:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #154 on: July 15, 2010, 09:01:48 PM »
enzo obviously never learned  how to eat.. smack smack smack.. what a freak!!

sound like a dog lapping water! :ugot

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: July 15, 2010, 09:14:48 PM »
enzo obviously never learned  how to eat.. smack smack smack.. what a freak!!

sound like a dog lapping water! :ugot
He really gives me the creeps!!!

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #156 on: July 15, 2010, 09:19:38 PM »
and  forget about the skankness that will be taking place in the HOH :groan:  :pull :holdbreath:

Repeat of Jessie/Lydia from last year? *tries not to vomit*
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
« Reply #157 on: July 15, 2010, 09:47:57 PM »
Weekly stats of Big Brother 12:

Week 1: Hayden, HOH, Brendon & Rachel nominated, Brendon wins veto, used on self, Annie up, Annie evicted 10-0
Week 2: Rachel, HOH, to be continued...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #158 on: July 15, 2010, 11:07:08 PM »
I think it's gonna be more like ollie and april but with the HOH comforts :groan:

I hope britney  or anyone plays a prank on them and puts a dozen or so boxes of condems and dental dams on the HOH door!! or vasaline on the door handle!

darn can't we prank them??

and  forget about the skankness that will be taking place in the HOH :groan:  :pull :holdbreath:

Repeat of Jessie/Lydia from last year? *tries not to vomit*

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #159 on: July 16, 2010, 07:57:28 AM »
After watching BBAD i can say that it was really nice to see Kathy sooo happy..  I even teared up because i know she must be missing her son and rachel's letter made her choke up.   i felt like she just kept her emotions in check for this first week and finally some true emotions..  I liked that about her

so i guess for her having been a have not paid off.. she is definately safe this week., and the supposed allaince she has with brit and monet  serves her well. . she played them by acting as if she IS worried about going up when the 3 were talking last nite.

again good to see some game play from her :tup:

I know i'm gonna get some heat  :hides but i do not want to see brit or monet go.. i'd rather it be a guy .. only because brit can stir up crap :yess: but i fear if she doesn't win POV or have someone save her.. she's a gonner before monet

a few posts back  peeps were wondering  if monet drinks cuz they never saw her.. well  she had a HUGE glass of wine last nite!!! so whether that was a first for her in the BB house due to stress or if no one ever noticed before..  but she sucked that puppy down!! :lol3:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #160 on: July 16, 2010, 08:41:47 AM »
rachel should never ever gets clippers in her hands again  on this show! :lol3:

enzo has bald spots on his sideburns!! :lol:

and brendon 's hair is jacked up as well!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #161 on: July 16, 2010, 08:45:24 AM »
Rachel was SMASHED last nite on BBAD from the tequlia!! 

She stumbled down the stairs!!  :colors she couldn't stop the drunk giggles that she had

I wonder how she's gonna deal with the  campaining of the HG's not to go on the block with a hang over!  :snicker:

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #162 on: July 16, 2010, 09:14:22 AM »
I am not sure why but I really don't like Brenchel.  It seems that most people do but there have been things that I find a total turn-off about them.  
I didn't like the speed in which their little realtionship turned into a marriage.  It is hard to respect someone's game when they seemingly throw it out the window in the first week.  Rachel does talk to others sometimes, but it almost seems to me like she is a Natalie from the season that shall not be mentioned.  On the 9th morning when she said to Bren, "You know how special our relationship is..."  I lost it! :groan:  Then her persona in the DR. mispronoucing and misusing words is annoying.  
As for Bren, he comes off as a self absorbed (which most HGs are) wimp.  "I just need you to hug me and say it's ok!"  Then turns around and the way he said he was using the veto on himself-UGH!  
I know I am in the minority here, and apoligize to Brenchel fans, but there is something fishy/fake about them.  It is as if they came in wanting to be an instant Jeff and Jordan and you can't fake that chemistry.
BTW- Janie loves them!  So I must have something off in my radar, because I usually like her picks!
« Last Edit: July 16, 2010, 09:22:46 AM by Queenycastle »

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #163 on: July 16, 2010, 09:18:29 AM »
I was totally wrong about who the saboteur was  :jam: I think BB had a back up plan for the sab having an early exit. Also I am with Peach I like Rachael more now than I did but I really like Brendon.  :flirt: Kristen and Hayden are growing on me and I think Hayden will jump ship on the brigade I dont see that lasting much longer. Monet or Britney will go on the block and one of them wil go home. Frankly I dont care which one they are mean vicious girls  :meow:
delightful just delightful

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #164 on: July 16, 2010, 09:21:21 AM »
I agree with you KK on the mean girls- bye bye!  :yess:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #165 on: July 16, 2010, 09:26:44 AM »
I found it amusing that the entire brigade was out iof the HOH comp by question 2. :snicker:

I am liking Kristen more and more since we are finally getting some time with her.

I was really convinced she and Hayden could be brother/sister but guess NOT now!! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #166 on: July 16, 2010, 09:40:29 AM »
I'm stoked that Rachel won HOH only because.....

<-------my boy, Brendon is safe another week!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #167 on: July 16, 2010, 09:44:32 AM »
here's a little tidbit from rachel's profile

Strategy for winning Big Brother: I would hustle like I do at work when I get men to buy me champagne.

hmm! :umn:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #168 on: July 16, 2010, 09:48:14 AM »
I was totally wrong about who the saboteur was  :jam: I think BB had a back up plan for the sab having an early exit. Also I am with Peach I like Rachael more now than I did but I really like Brendon.  :flirt: Kristen and Hayden are growing on me and I think Hayden will jump ship on the brigade I dont see that lasting much longer. Monet or Britney will go on the block and one of them wil go home. Frankly I dont care which one they are mean vicious girls  :meow:

Annie fooled me!  :colors

Please PLEASE let them do away with the tired old America's Player or Saboteur, Pandora's box and NO BRINGING someone back!  (:;)

Kristen is growing on me too and if either Brit or Monet go up and are evicted, I don't care either.  :bags
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #169 on: July 16, 2010, 09:51:35 AM »
here's a little tidbit from rachel's profile

Strategy for winning Big Brother: I would hustle like I do at work when I get men to buy me champagne.

hmm! :umn:

NO biggie!  They (BB) probably wanted her to say that to be the hussy this year.  :lol3:

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #170 on: July 16, 2010, 10:01:59 AM »

Annie fooled me!  :colors

Please PLEASE let them do away with the tired old America's Player or Saboteur, Pandora's box and NO BRINGING someone back!  (:;)

Kristen is growing on me too and if either Brit or Monet go up and are evicted, I don't care either.  :bags

I've read that nobody is coming back, Annie is gone for good and the houseguests will be told about the saboteur sometime this week. I'm glad Annie was the one and since I couldn't stand her, so happy she is gone.

As for this week, I would like to see Monet go. I don't care for her at all. She's so boring. And Britney likes to stir up drama so she needs to stay for now.

I think there will be no more twists for the rest of the season They will be playing the game straight up from now on.

Offline JAM101

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #171 on: July 16, 2010, 10:04:24 AM »
I am not sure why but I really don't like Brenchel.  It seems that most people do but there have been things that I find a total turn-off about them.  
I didn't like the speed in which their little realtionship turned into a marriage.  It is hard to respect someone's game when they seemingly throw it out the window in the first week.  Rachel does talk to others sometimes, but it almost seems to me like she is a Natalie from the season that shall not be mentioned.  On the 9th morning when she said to Bren, "You know how special our relationship is..."  I lost it! :groan:  Then her persona in the DR. mispronoucing and misusing words is annoying.  
As for Bren, he comes off as a self absorbed (which most HGs are) wimp.  "I just need you to hug me and say it's ok!"  Then turns around and the way he said he was using the veto on himself-UGH!  
I know I am in the minority here, and apoligize to Brenchel fans, but there is something fishy/fake about them.  It is as if they came in wanting to be an instant Jeff and Jordan and you can't fake that chemistry.
BTW- Janie loves them!  So I must have something off in my radar, because I usually like her picks!
WHEW.......glad to see someone express my own thoughts.....last week the feeds were consumed with Annie and Brenchel..............now this week we will have more of the so-called "couple"......YUK.  I do agree that Britney and Monet are nasty girls......when they were putting down the way Kristen dressed, I could have slapped them.  I do enjoy Enzo's sense of humor...overlooking his eating habits.......he does provide comedic relief.  Andrew is just weird.....I don't care what religion he is..........he is weird.  I like Lane and was mad when they switched feeds as he was talking about the ranch and steer....found it interesting. Anyway I hope they kick Britney out instead of Monet.....nasty girl.
RFF = best screen shots and updates on the net !

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #172 on: July 16, 2010, 10:20:20 AM »
YIPPEE on no one coming back.  :wohoo: :jumpy: :wohoo:

Didn't Julie say that on Sunday the HGs would find out that she was the :sab ?

Offline DocTerv

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #173 on: July 16, 2010, 10:21:46 AM »
Oh an whim, I googled "Kristen Moss Bitting" and what to my wondering eyes should appear but this site
http://picasaweb.google.com/culturesclothing/CulturesClothing#
Scroll down and you'll see BB Kristen's middle initial is M.
As in Moss. Like Hayden Moss.

I think the brother/sister folks are on to something.  :waves:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #174 on: July 16, 2010, 10:27:22 AM »
Except that they shared a bed last night, and there may have been snuggling!
RFF's Golden Rule: