Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 319618 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #100 on: July 13, 2010, 08:23:51 PM »
nope I was updating and watched it happen....annie blew it out of proportion. Rachael was just kind of surprised or taken by surprise with annie's approach. rachael wasnt nasty at all and told everyone the complete truth.
delightful just delightful

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #101 on: July 13, 2010, 08:47:15 PM »
well i went back and looked at the whole thing and you can cleary see that rachel is dissin annie behind her back as annie was heading  out.

time line on feed 2 is 7:08 BB time  below are the screen caps i got from it..

IMO annie busted rachel and annie should just go off.. forget about trying to be nice for her G/F  since that's the excuse she is using..

BB should fuel this fire!  :yess:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #102 on: July 13, 2010, 09:36:07 PM »
the cricket noises that they have been hearing are coming from an audio card placeed between both the safari roomand havenot room on the ledge..

i know  for a fact it's a computer part

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #103 on: July 13, 2010, 10:01:10 PM »
this is the MOST boring cast EVER!!

I hope BB throws them some serious beers and stuff  so someone can go nuts!!

and this :sab thing is for crapola!   it aint doing nothing that rocks the house!! LAME LAME LAME!! :ugot

I hope someone gets a fire lit under thier ass soon!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #104 on: July 13, 2010, 10:22:54 PM »
kathy is pissing me off! :ugot

she keeps saying that annie has issues.. and that she needs to go home and deal with them..

annie's SEX life has nothing to do with the game.. and it's not an ISSUE to be with someone of the same sex!! :ugot

you would think she's wouldn't be soo narrow minded being a law enforcement officer.. but maybe she really doesn't have contact with anyone form the "alternative life style"

the more she says Annie's got issues the more i says Kathy's naive to some things..

example: today backstabbing bitching britney was playing the what would you do to get to the f2 - sex game and she said something and kathy was like I don't even know what that word  means!!  :ascared

just proved to me that she lives in a  VERY small world!!..

Nuala

« Reply #105 on: July 13, 2010, 10:35:11 PM »
Kathy is accepting of gays and lesbians and those that are bisexual.  She is talking about Annie needing to go home to take care of things with her family.  Annie's parents won't even sign the papers for her to talk about them on TV since she is in a relationship with another woman.  Annie is very torn up by this and it making her very upset when she can't talk about them when others talk about their family.  I think the reason kathy wants her to go home is to mend their relationship.  I could be wrong, but that is my take on it. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #106 on: July 13, 2010, 10:51:16 PM »
annie came on BB knowing very well that she was gonna run into a situation to where her family would come up.. she claims to be a huge fan and has shown she has knowledge of seasons and past HG's..

I thhink she's acting.. yes she may indeed have  compications with her family. but maybe  if she's the :sab she would have to  say she has no communication with them to protect them till  her time on the show is over..

my gut says she's acting to the HG's.. 

as far as kahty goes.. if  saying annie needs to tend to things is kathy's way of being concern.. i get it.. she's a mom.. i'm sure she would be torn if it were her son in annie's position..

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #107 on: July 13, 2010, 11:18:56 PM »
since brendon is always saying " be the better person" to rachel and annie  and flat out told annie that he doesn't like  liars and people that cause trouble.. i wonder how he's gonna feel when he finds out  rachel did indeed be a bitch to annie and stir up crap with her!

I hope he feels like a schmuck! :yess:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #108 on: July 13, 2010, 11:37:43 PM »
Nice catch on that audio card thing, ugot!!

Heee...poor smiley is getting a workout!

:ugot :ugot :ugot :ugot
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline tory

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #109 on: July 14, 2010, 10:32:13 AM »
awsome about the duck tape i actuly suggested it on cbs web sight!!! i am sure i was not the only one though? i still think the sab is matt, and i hope i get the chance to watch the fb today of r and a..
tv junky needs help!!!!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #110 on: July 14, 2010, 11:21:58 AM »
I'm just thinking if Rachel did upset Annie, she did a good job of :sab her. Annie isn't making any friends in the house. I'm pretty sure she's a goner tomorrow.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #111 on: July 14, 2010, 01:36:16 PM »
yep annie is gone tomorrow.....no way she can survive this mess.......and I hope rachael is the sab  :snicker:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #112 on: July 14, 2010, 01:56:14 PM »
kathy is pissing me off! :ugot
she keeps saying that annie has issues.. and that she needs to go home and deal with them..

the more she says Annie's got issues the more i says Kathy's naive to some things..

example: today backstabbing bitching britney was playing the what would you do to get to the f2 - sex game and she said something and kathy was like I don't even know what that word  means!!  :ascared

just proved to me that she lives in a  VERY small world!!..

Before I started watching the feeds I was just like Kathy... There were things said that I had no clue about the meaning.  :-[  TG for Google. (or maybe not)  :lol:

I think when Kathy tells Annie that she needs to go home and deal with her issues, she's giving her good advice. Annie is funny and entertaining but she does have issues. Texarkana is a really small city.  BTW.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #113 on: July 14, 2010, 01:57:34 PM »
yep annie is gone tomorrow.....no way she can survive this mess.......and I hope rachael is the sab  :snicker:

Me too!  :lol3:

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #114 on: July 14, 2010, 02:37:47 PM »
I have decided I am gonna root for brendon and enzo. I dont particularly care for the rest of the cast at this time but some hgs tend to grow on you as time goes by. I dont think Monet is gonna be another Chima but I do think she has a temper. Kathy is a little out there in ways...maybe because of the age difference but she reminds me of sheila from season 9.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #115 on: July 14, 2010, 02:51:35 PM »
I think Kristen is almost invisible, not a lot of time on the feeds. I'm not sure how much I like her but not a lot at the at the moment. Kathy is a lot like Sheila, don't know what I think of Monet.

Matt was called into the DR early this morning. I'm trying to recall who else was called in. (Trying to figure out who could have recorded the :sab message, unless production is doing the messages..)

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #116 on: July 14, 2010, 05:20:11 PM »
i can, for the FIRST time EVER, say i do not have a favorite in this cast. however i have several that i absoulutely DO NOT LIKE!!   :ugot

top of the list Enzo

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #117 on: July 14, 2010, 06:41:42 PM »
i can, for the FIRST time EVER, say i do not have a favorite in this cast. however i have several that i absoulutely DO NOT LIKE!!   :ugot

top of the list Enzo

I don't have a favorite either.....I am hoping someone (or plural) will grow on me.  I don't like for the most part they are getting along.  I cannot wait til the house splits (like it always does) where I can root for a side.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #118 on: July 14, 2010, 06:44:24 PM »

top of the list Enzo

Enzo can be funny but he really does come off as slimey.   :eww  Not my fav so far either.   Seems like I rarely see Monet on the feeds or talking, so don't know what to make of her too much.  What little I've seen of her, she seems to be in thick with Brittney and they do seem kind of mean  :bags

Offline karma

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #119 on: July 14, 2010, 07:38:28 PM »

top of the list Enzo

Enzo can be funny but he really does come off as slimey.   :eww  Not my fav so far either.   Seems like I rarely see Monet on the feeds or talking, so don't know what to make of her too much.  What little I've seen of her, she seems to be in thick with Brittney and they do seem kind of mean  :bags

no favorites yet either..have many dislikes early on...jmo ! really hate that i missed the wednesday episodes cause of work. would be great to see them live online..lol
what goes around, comes around.

EvilDuck

« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2010, 09:14:43 PM »
Hurricane--- when did Rachel become a "ho" as in ho-mance or did you mean Brendon?

EvilDuck

« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2010, 09:25:24 PM »
"GOOD GUYS" - Brendon, Ragan, Rachel, Kristen     "BAD GUYS" - Britney, Monet, Matt, Annie     "CLUELESS" - Enzo, Kathy, Hayden, Andrew, Layne   "SABATEUR" - Britney   "TOAST" - Annie  Just one Ducks POV   :jam:                                                                                                                                                   

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #122 on: July 14, 2010, 09:43:15 PM »
Hurricane--- when did Rachel become a "ho" as in ho-mance or did you mean Brendon?

Not sure what HHowie said but Rachel and Brendon definitely have a showmance going on. I wouldn't call it a ho-mance though.  

I agree with you ED, I'm pretty sure Annie is toast.  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #123 on: July 14, 2010, 10:10:14 PM »
I'm leaning towards Britney as a possible sabateur as well, she has been stirring up way too much trouble in the house lately, and a lot of it sounds rehearsed to me.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #124 on: July 14, 2010, 10:31:23 PM »
britney's rapid fire question tactics are actually impressive.. and she doesn't get derailed or  rattled easily..  she can give it back faster than most of the guys in the house can dish it out. she can hold her groud.. and she knows how to be phoney right in your face as she talks beneath her breath about you to monet/wingman :lol3:

I have thought about britney being the :sab

and i love the fact that she knows stirring crap up gets ratings  and gets the target off of her if she was the :sab