Author Topic: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!  (Read 319619 times)

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
Re: Ongoing BB12 Discussion of the Live Feeds!
« Reply #125 on: July 14, 2010, 11:46:18 PM »
Brendon is so likeable in a Jeff from season 11 kind of way....but I just cant seem to even force myself to like rachael ...she just seems so plastic and fake to me. Maybe because I am a Jordan fan and Rachael is absolutely no Jordan!
delightful just delightful

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #126 on: July 15, 2010, 01:45:51 AM »
For some reason I am feeling like Hayden and Kristen are brother and sister or something.  Some of their facial features look very similar.  I am probably totally wrong though!   :duno:

Offline peppermintpatty

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #127 on: July 15, 2010, 06:21:23 AM »
I keep thinking Hayden and Kris are brother and sister too..you get that vibe when they're alone talking
Go Red Sox!!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #128 on: July 15, 2010, 06:51:33 AM »
I've thought the same thing, brother and sister.  Hayden and Kristen are very close but they keep it low key.  I have heard hard core strategizing between them in the HOH.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #129 on: July 15, 2010, 06:56:22 AM »
I've thought the same thing, brother and sister.  Hayden and Kristen are very close but they keep it low key.  I have heard hard core strategizing between them in the HOH.

I have missed alot during the first week, but it seemed as if they readily trusted each other.  Without seeing the original bonding, it seemed a little strange.  I did see a few I trust yous, and I like yous, but it seems very smooth with them as if there are no doubts.  They could even be cousins or former nieghbors, something like that. 

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #130 on: July 15, 2010, 07:36:23 AM »
they both were in the same "vacation"  together prior to the show.. so they sorta broke the ice then according to a convo they had  in the HOH. 

this was when andrew was asking about other's vacation spots(sequesture)  he said he saw  everyone but hayden and kris.

they do have some similar features.. :lol:

we are all going batty over this!! :iok
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #131 on: July 15, 2010, 07:38:28 AM »
According to their bios, they are both 24. If they are siblings (and I think they look a lot alike) then they are either twins or less than a year apart.

Last night on the feeds Kristen told a story about how she smashed her brother's chin as a kid and it needed stitches....and then Hayden said I have a scar on MY chin where I had to have stitches too. hmmmm.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #132 on: July 15, 2010, 09:41:53 AM »

Last night on the feeds Kristen told a story about how she smashed her brother's chin as a kid and it needed stitches....and then Hayden said I have a scar on MY chin where I had to have stitches too. hmmmm.

I think it was this story that made me start looking at them closer and noticing their features.  Then last night when Hayden and Lane were talking about Enzo being a live wire and not totally trusting him, Hayden brought up Kristen as a possible replacement into the brigade.

I could also see them being fraternal twins because that would certainly explain the "life long" thing!

Offline cookie lady

• RFF Jr. Member
« Reply #133 on: July 15, 2010, 11:55:37 AM »
I think your right. Hayden and Kristen are twins. Does anyone know if they are letting us know who the life long friends are tonight?

Offline Mandoli

• hahahaha NO!
  • Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #134 on: July 15, 2010, 12:02:31 PM »
I think your right. Hayden and Kristen are twins. Does anyone know if they are letting us know who the life long friends are tonight?

As far as I know, only the identity of the saboteur is supposed to be revealed.
I thought that when we fought, I was to blame
Now I know you play a different game
I've seen you dance with danger; still wanting more
Add another number to the score

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #135 on: July 15, 2010, 12:05:11 PM »
I can see fraternal twins. They have similar features but it's hard to tell for sure with Hayden's hair flopping in his face and his scruffy beard.

Cookie Lady, I don't know. Have we had any kind of promo about it? I haven't seen it if we have.

One other comment. This has to be the latest wake-up for eviction day that I can recall. Normally they would be up and in the HOH by now. Sleeping.  :lol:
« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 12:12:53 PM by TexasLady »

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #136 on: July 15, 2010, 12:08:45 PM »
I can fraternal twins. They have similar features but it's hard to tell for sure with Hayden's hair flopping in his face and his scruffy beard.

Cookie Lady, I don't know. Have we had any kind of promo about it? I haven't seen it if we have.

One other comment. This has to be the latest wake-up for eviction day that I can recall. Normally they would be up and in the HOH by now. Sleeping.  :lol:
I agree about the time, usually two hours ago I think!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #137 on: July 15, 2010, 12:13:41 PM »
Looks like wake-up now but this is really amazing!  :ascared

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #138 on: July 15, 2010, 12:17:30 PM »
Looks like wake-up now but this is really amazing!  :ascared

Especially first live show day!

Offline Artzy13

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #139 on: July 15, 2010, 01:08:06 PM »
Okay...NOW I know why Annie is so annoying!! :groan:

:pull

Me too! Oh Brother - what a pain in  the patootie she must be to live with! I don't, however, believe that she is the sabateur. For some reason I am stuck on Brit as the sabateur, but we'll  find out soon enough.

On last night's BBAD I noticed a comfortable familiarity between Hayden and Kristen. While they were in the CR I was paying attention to their coloring and features, and even their mannerisms. I haven't spent any time learning anything personal about this year's HGs yet, but these two are enough alike to be siblings, if not fraternal twins. It's not like it hasn't happened on BB before - it's more like it's BB's M.O.

Here's what I thought two days ago. Today I am not so sure. After reading the posts from Hayden and Kristen's time  spent together last night after BBAD ended, I was surprised at their conversation while they were alone. It was more of a "getting to know you"type of convo. Maybe they're cousins and don't live near each other? I also think it's strange how Kristen is always saying that Rachel has to stay. Maybe they are friends from childhood?

I think I just haven't spent enough time yet reading posts to get to know any of these characters. They are smarter than the average bunch. There are already too many different alliances and sub-alliances to keep them all straight. Although I feel kind of sorry for her, I hope Annie does leave tonight because I fast forward all of her on BBAD. Last night that left about 25 minutes of viewing out of 3 hours!

At least we'll know who the Saboteur is!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #140 on: July 15, 2010, 01:22:35 PM »
But maybe production told them to have those types of conversations?  Who knows but we know that production does like to butt in!

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #141 on: July 15, 2010, 01:43:20 PM »
I say rachael is the saboteur and kristen and hayden are the LLF if they arent related. JMO and I have been known to be wrong before!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #142 on: July 15, 2010, 02:24:57 PM »
Kristen had said  that her father had an illigitimate child..

and kristen also said that she's been out of the house  and on her own for a very long time..

MAYBE hayden is the illigitimate child and that's why they have similar features!

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #143 on: July 15, 2010, 03:48:26 PM »

and kristen also said that she's been out of the house  and on her own for a very long time..

MAYBE hayden is the illigitimate child and that's why they have similar features!

consiracy theory much!!!! LOL......I personally think that it is Britney and kathy...aunt and neice is my prediction.....

Offline KitKat

• RFF's Kitty Kat
  • RFF Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #144 on: July 15, 2010, 04:06:50 PM »

consiracy theory much!!!! LOL......I personally think that it is Britney and kathy...aunt and neice is my prediction.....
whatever it is I hope it is twisted enough to cause some major drama...these hgs are totally boring most of the time  :res:

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #145 on: July 15, 2010, 04:30:37 PM »

I kind of think Brittney and Kathy are a little to obvious, but I could see it though.

Offline Melissa1972

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
  • Live and let live
« Reply #146 on: July 15, 2010, 04:52:49 PM »
Was not one of the clues as being obvious or easy to spot...I could have dreamed that but I just really think that they favor and they are both from arkansas.....I can also see a resemblence with hayden and kristen...

you are right Bam Bam about us not knowing if production is manipulating conversations to keep the truth from us faithful BB fans....

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #147 on: July 15, 2010, 06:24:11 PM »
Just got notified that we are in line for tickets for tonights taping of the show.  CBS is really on the ball, huh?  Too bad it's a 6 hour drive over there or I would so be there!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #148 on: July 15, 2010, 06:42:32 PM »
Just got notified that we are in line for tickets for tonights taping of the show.  CBS is really on the ball, huh?  Too bad it's a 6 hour drive over there or I would so be there!

Now that's FUNNY!!

sorry bambam not funny you.. funny BB production.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #149 on: July 15, 2010, 08:23:39 PM »
i'm gonna be flat out sick this week with rachel as HOH  and that fake laugh!! :lala

and  forget about the skankness that will be taking place in the HOH :groan:  :pull :holdbreath: