Other Great Reality Shows > Other Reality TV Shows & News

Deadliest Catch

<< < (7/9) > >>

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: ugot2bekidinmeny on April 29, 2011, 06:07:41 PM ---Again they're barely catching anything!! How did thy make it thru the season with minimal crab counts!!

Jake looks like a stoner :smoke to me!   :lol:

I'm glad that they aired what they did and that the new captain handled it brilliantly!

Whats with the youngin capt. jumping up n down over 12 crabs in a pot? just a little worried ya think to meet his quota?? :lol:

--- End quote ---

Evidently, he didn't! He's in trouble but he's no different than the other captains, this isn't a good season for the blue crabs.

Can't say I've seen a stoner but Jake doesn't look good to me.  :lol:

ugot2bekidinmeny:
:lol3: @ TL  regarding stoner! :lol:

Blue crabs seem elusive this season to soo many of the boats i really wonder why they made that choice to go for them?( I know price is higher ) But the pay off odds are slim.

The green horn on the seabrook  breaking down part cuz he was called a name was funny! YOu just know when they have him edited as " I can do this" you know he whimps out! lets see how long he does last!

I'm thinking they want us to see more of the newer boats and captains than the older ones.  Again because of the protest (i think) that the time bandit put up during the  off season. :duno:

it's gonna take time to enjoy the new boys on the show.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
Will the cornilla Marie make it out of this season with ANY profit??   There's gonna be a MUTINY on board that ship!   It's a shame that no one fromm previous excursions on that boat can vessel her on top of the crab.. those boys and the othe men all need a paycheck!

:ugot I'm tired of that captian always thorwoing up  the boys  POP in thier face!!  man up if u can't find the crab.. call for help. no one in the entire fleet wants to see the boys first seaosn out with out thier father be a failure!

Seems like next week he decides to go "CSI" on jake looking for his stash of weed..  :smoke: what  difference does that make if YOU"RE the one  driving the boat.. put them on the crabs! you have the technology!! I just dont get it :duno:

Greenhorns.. great to see crushed egos and puke!! :lol3:

Seabrook.. I'm starting to like that captain.. the more camera time he has the more knowledge he shows me.. and I like that! :tup:

BIll BIll BILL..  put the cockly kid in the galley and make him be the cook.. if that doesnt  knock hom down a few nothes then kick his :ass: off your boat!! he destroyed  property  on your boat and disrespected you by giving you the finger!!  you shoulda given him :boot:

TexasLady:
Tonight's show will be interesting, will Jake show signs of smoking pot? The captain goes hunting for evidence, last shot across the bow.

ugot2bekidinmeny:
That sub captian of the CM should not have called the cops on jake no matter what!  That was done merely for air time I believe. to make a name for himself. as a grown man.. you dont turn the kid into the cops but you do suspend him from getting back on the boat only  IF YOU HAVE A JOB the next season!  :ascared That captian was upset because they all pulled the rug out from underneath him. the crew didnt want to work with him again after not finding  the crab. HE WAS/IS BITTER!

Yes jake :smoke  if that was your  home  made pipe.. you shoulda tossed it when u were done with it! you can always make another ! :lol3:

I wonder what the other captians will think of the departing CM captain  :duno:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version