Author Topic: First peek at BB 12! House, twist, cast right here!  (Read 7437 times)

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
First peek at BB 12! House, twist, cast right here!
« on: June 30, 2010, 10:05:06 AM »
CBS's SUMMER SENSATION "BIG BROTHER" WELCOMES 13 NEW HOUSEGUESTS TO THE HOUSE ON THURSDAY, JULY 8

In a Series First, One Contestant Will Play the Game with One Goal: To Secretly Wreak Havoc on Fellow Houseguests

Meet the Cast video:

BIG BROTHER welcomes 13 new Houseguests when CBS's summer series premieres Thursday, July 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

Below are the 13 Houseguests who will compete in the new season of BIG BROTHER:

Lane Elenburg, 24                                Ragan Fox, 34

Decatur, Texas                                    Los Angeles, Calif.

Oil Rig Salesman                                  College Professor

Andrew Gordon, 39                             Britney Haynes, 22

Miami Beach, Fla.                                Huntington, Ark.

Podiatrist                                            Hotel Sales Manager

Kathy Hillis, 40                                     Matt Hoffman, 32

Texarkana, Ark.                                   Elgin, Ill.

Deputy Sheriff                                      Web designer

Hayden Moss, 24                                 Enzo Palumbo, 32

Tempe, Ariz.                                        Bayonne, N.J.

College Student                                    Insurance Adjuster

Monet Stunson, 24                               Rachel Reilly, 26                                

Glen Carbon, Ill.                                   Las Vegas, Nev.

Model                                                  Chemistry Graduate Student/VIP Cocktail Waitress      

Brendon Villegas, 30                            Annie Whittington, 27

Riverside, Calif.                                    Tampa, Fla.

High School Swim Coach                     Bartender

Kristen Bitting, 24

Philadelphia, Pa.

Shoe Boutique Manager

For the first time in the history of the series, one contestant will not be playing to win the half million dollar prize.  Instead, this Houseguest will play the role of the Big Brother Saboteur, whose sole mission will be to disrupt the lives of their fellow Houseguests.

Upon moving into the house on premiere night, Houseguests will discover that one of them is not really there to win the game, but rather to sabotage their fellow players.  While the saboteur's identity will remain a secret to the Houseguests, America will learn his/her identity on Thursday, July 15, during the first LIVE show.  If the Saboteur is able to make it to the halfway point of the game, a financial reward awaits.  Fans can tune into the premiere on July 8 or visit http://www.cbs.com/bbtwist to learn more about how they can submit viewer suggestions.

This season, Houseguests will be surrounded by an Art Deco-themed "Playground by the Shore."  The Big Brother house will be accented with palm tree groves and walls of glass, while the exterior of the house is lifted straight from Miami's Ocean Avenue.  The Art Deco theme continues in the living room with ultra-modern furniture, white accents, glass tables and glass along the walls.  The Palm Bedroom features crisp white beds and neon green linens and pays homage to vintage Miami.  The Sunset Bedroom, located in the rear of the house, is a glow of warm orange and bronze-hued décor where the walls are lined with curved glass blocks that were custom built for the Big Brother house.

Once again this season, Houseguests on the losing side of select competitions will be banished to the "Have Not Room," where luxury and comfort are non-existent.

Following the premiere on Thursday, July 8 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), BIG BROTHER will be broadcast three nights weekly, beginning Sunday, July 11 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT), Wednesday, July 14 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) and the LIVE eviction show, hosted by Julie Chen, beginning Thursday, July 15 (8:00-9:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT).

You can see the individual Bios here at RFF:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/board,118.0.html
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 03:41:43 PM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
Re: First peek at BB 12! House, twist, cast right here!
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 11:37:23 AM »
On paper this cast looks pretty interesting with the exception of the obvious "eye candy" contestants.  I am curious who will team up with whom.  This is always the best part, just like a huge present you can't wait to unwrap-you just never know what is inside!

Offline BamBam

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:47:09 AM »
So excited they announced the houseguests today before I leave on vacation tomorrow! :jumpy:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 11:57:18 AM »
On paper this cast looks pretty interesting with the exception of the obvious "eye candy" contestants.  I am curious who will team up with whom.  This is always the best part, just like a huge present you can't wait to unwrap-you just never know what is inside!

It is looking interesting! Who WILL team up, and will it include the saboteur/mole!  :jumpy:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2010, 01:16:17 PM »
Queeny I totally agree with you regarding the EYE CANDY.. i'm already gonna yak!

and  there is no real age seperation like we had in the past with Jerry and Renne. the oldest from what i saw was 40 and that AIN'T old!!  :lol:

So I'm guessing that means the competitions will be more"evened out" or harder :duno:

First vibes:  I think the cop Kathy and Kristen will pair up. seems logical unless one is the "mole" and I think Enzo's gonna piss everyone off  :knuckles:

I like lane for the win!  :hearts:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline Queenycastle

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2010, 01:53:33 PM »
Hi TL and Ugot  :waves:

I'm am a little worried for Kathy and Andrew being out first.  I like them both if they get past the early stage when all the popular kids vote out anyone different.  For Kathy her age/cancer history might intimidate the younger girls.  For Andrew having to stick to the Jewish laws might make him stand out too much.  I like most of the cast "on paper" which is exciting.  But we all know what happens once they get in the house!  :lol3:  It's like their evil twins show up!

BTW don't you just love the girl who said her favorite player was E. D. then spelled it Evil instead of Evel.   :res:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2010, 07:45:38 PM »
Early Show Intro of the cast...oh my.

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2010, 08:25:53 PM »
I totally agree with you Queeny regarding Andrew..  he's already isolating himself by having his religious beliefs( not that there's anything wrong with it)  :hides

it's hard enough to fit in.. which sorta makes me think he would be the "sab" of the group.  sabbath- saboteur .. :lol:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2010, 08:27:52 PM »
wow it feels real now  :jumpy: :jumpy: :jumpy: so excited!!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• I Live at RFF
« Reply #9 on: June 30, 2010, 08:33:52 PM »
:waves: KC!!!  :hugs:

Offline kcphilly

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • FB
« Reply #10 on: June 30, 2010, 08:38:44 PM »
hey ugot  :jam: :jam:

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #11 on: June 30, 2010, 09:10:54 PM »
Right now I kind of like Annie and Kristin.  I'd like Monet if she wasn't like Chima.  Or Natalie.  I once did a parody of "You're a Mean One, Mr. Grinch" and called it "You're a Mean One, Natalie."

Belle Book

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #12 on: June 30, 2010, 09:27:29 PM »
I like Annie, Kathy, Rachel, and Kristen of the girls.  I think Monet's the only girl I actually hate before they've even entered the house (supposedly, they're still in sequester, right?).  I also like Hayden, Ragan, and Lane (though I can see them taking that last one and over-editing him into a hero who doesn't deserve the title, like awful Jeff, ugh).

The others?  I have no comment.  Yet.

I like that this seems like a cast of applicants, though.  Monet might've been recruited, as might Annie.

But . . . really?  How expected, Grodner.  Seven men and six women.  You know how predictable that woman's getting nowadays?