Author Topic: BB12: Brendon Villegas  (Read 18904 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB12: Brendon Villegas
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:39:15 AM »

Name: Brendon Villegas
Current Residence: Riverside, Calif.
Three adjectives that describe you: Fun, driven, intelligible
Favorite activities: Running, basketball, swimming and cycling
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Privacy
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Get girls to like me and turn them against each other
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Mean-spirited, bigots
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked Dr. Will from season 2.
What are you afraid of: Scorpions
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Getting a full ride to UCLA for a PhD in Biom. Physics
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To make a large impression on this planet after I'm gone.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I'm always up for fun, and I have no problem debating or supporting my beliefs.   
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:51:00 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BB12: Brendon Villegas
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:42:02 AM »
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 12:58:39 AM »
TV GUIDE take:

Brendon Villegas

He's taught so many kids that he's starting to think like one. "Going into the BB house as a contestant is like stepping into a giant board game — it's every boy's dream!" says the studly Villegas, who also has a more adult dream in the works. This fall, he will begin work on his PhD at UCLA — on full scholarship — with plans to become a biophysicist and eventually enter the field of cancer treatment. He reminds us a lot of last season's popular Jeff. Will he find his own Jordan? Says Villegas: "My one weakness in the game is that I could easily fall for a sweet, genuine, down-to-earth girl. A showmance will probably be my downfall."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 04:56:00 PM »
Seems like a nice and humble soul and reminds me of Jason from BB3. I think Brendon will do well but hopefully he can get the meatheads on his side and not against him. I can't stand to see another nice guy finish last like and I hope Brendon does it big for the nice guys.

Offline ripvanwinkle

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • Dare to be remarkable!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2010, 02:05:11 PM »
Gotta love Brendon's granny sleep mask  :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :duno:
All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved. The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person's determination!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2010, 06:53:19 PM »
Gotta love Brendon's granny sleep mask  :groan: :groan: :groan: :groan: :duno:

That is funny!  I thought the same thing. :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3: :lol3:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2010, 08:28:40 PM »
Oooooh...I WANT one! :lol3:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Nuala

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2010, 08:50:31 PM »
 :lol3:

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2010, 04:03:21 PM »
I think Brendon looks better with his head shaved.   :jam:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: August 23, 2010, 06:25:36 PM »
I agree, now that it's completely shaved and not all white, he looks good, like a  :swim
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #10 on: August 23, 2010, 09:32:19 PM »
If he gets the ax on the DE maybe Rachelle will have to lend him some extensions so she will still have something to run her fingers through like she used to do.  I think he would end up looking like one of those orangutans. :pull

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2010, 03:45:17 PM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2010, 02:53:49 PM »
Exit interview with People:

Big Brother's Brendon: 'I Miss Rachel and I Love Her Very Much'

Going into the Big Brother house, Brendon Villegas vowed to make himself disappear into the background. “I’m just going to go with the flow,” he said before the season premiere, “in the most Taoist way.” Then along came Rachel, and the swim coach jumped into the deep end of a showmance  that alienated him from the rest of the house. All of his energies were focused on being the “knight” to Rachel’s damsel in a mini-dress, but instead of chivalry, Brendon resorted to knuckle-dragging intimidation tactics. After his better half was ousted, a newly-inspired Brendon did everything in his power to stay in the house, but a rapid-fire double-eviction  finally caught up to him last week. The latest “evictim” chats with PEOPLE about why eviction isn’t such a bad thing, why love is worth more than winning BB, and the future of “Brenchel.” –Reagan Alexander

After Rachel left, did you feel like you had made any other alliances or did you feel like you were playing this game alone?
I still wanted to feel like I had friends in the house, but I definitely still felt alone as if I was playing the game by myself. It was tough.

Do you stand by the statement that meeting Rachel was worth far more than the prize? What does your future look like with her?
Absolutely, the future holds great things for the both of us. I would like to get to know her better outside of the house and the fact that she is passionate about science and has a huge heart will ultimately make for a great relationship.

Why, of all the houseguests, did you choose Britney to be handcuffed to? Game play or torture?
All game play — I thought I could potentially influence her as to who she puts up as replacement nominee. It was also a bit of torture.

Why do you think you got along with the other houseguests better after Rachel left? Was it easier playing the BB game without her?
I just figured since I was going to be in the house I better get along with everyone the best I could. It was already bad enough not having Rachel in the house.

Were you a little excited to be evicted, now that you can spend time alone with Rachel in the Jury House?
Sadly yes, I missed Rachel and I love her very much. Even though I was leaving the house, I was still extremely excited to be getting ready to see her. But I would still love to be playing the game.

What will be your first words to Rachel? Do you think she will be happy or disappointed to see you?
First words — good question — “guess who’s home.” I think she will be ecstatic to see me … I can’t wait to see her, kiss her and hold her.

Chum baths, handcuffs, and a shaved head … and all that punishment only garnered you a few more days in the house. Was it worth it? Would you do it again?
It was absolutely worth it and would do it again in a heartbeat. I had to fight hard to stay there and I never wanted to give up because that’s what I came here to do.

Do you think you’ll be able to tell your kids that you met their mother in the BB house? Would you show them the video? Why, or why not?
I will definitely show them the video — just maybe in their teen years. And whenever our daughter is getting mouthy, I can show her the tape and tell her she gets it from her mom.

Who do you think is playing the best game so far? Where you surprise by the way that Britney and Ragan stood up to you?
Lane is playing the best game so far. I don’t agree with his style, but he’s managed to stay in for while under the radar. Britney and Ragan — I was a little surprised, but when they did that it made for a bigger explosion and made everyone realize that maybe it’s not a good idea to keep me in the house.

http://tvwatch.people.com/2010/08/30/big-brother-brendon-rachel-romance/

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #13 on: September 07, 2010, 08:12:48 PM »
Brendon's sister Allyson wrote to CBS/BB producers back on Aug 13th and she shared the letter on his fan page on Facebook. Here's the letter...

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #14 on: September 07, 2010, 08:26:52 PM »
thanks Will for that. seems like lil sis is pissed!

not sure what GOOD they thought would come out of Brenden on a reality show.. that happens once in a million  kwim.. guess maybe they should have prepared the family better and had the psychiatrist interview them as well.

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2010, 11:06:09 PM »
Brendon really didn't know what he was getting into when he went on BB. He probably only saw the 2 seasons on DVD in sequester or pre sequester and you can't get a feel for the show from watching 2 seasons in a short amount of time.

I did think it a was a bad edit for him when they interviewed his Ex and her mother. Thanks for finding his sister's comments Will.  :tup:

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #16 on: September 08, 2010, 12:05:09 AM »
The most interesting thing about Brendon was his 'showmance'.  It seems perfectly logical to interview someone he's previously been romantically involved with.  Anyone that agrees to go on one of these shows has to know that anything in their personal life is fair game.  I don't think anyone that saw that interview expected that she'd sing his praises.  Not many of us don't have an ex in our past that has negative things to say about some aspect of our character.  I would think most people would take the ex's point of view with a grain of salt. 

Offline joetraff

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #17 on: September 12, 2010, 12:41:03 AM »
Yup....
Showmance is interesting indeed.
I'm a web designer and here are two of my sites
how to make money online and
debt solutions

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2010, 10:11:43 AM »
Welcome to RFF joetraff!

:welcome:

Offline BrookClaire

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • <3 BROOK <3
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2010, 11:28:28 AM »
He and Rachel broke up 2 days ago because he was flirting/romance on skype with another girl :nono2:
Then the girl released some nude photos of him.
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_12/2010_Dec_04_brendon_rachel_skype_affair

Offline PeggyG

• RFF Newbie
« Reply #20 on: December 06, 2010, 09:51:54 AM »
He and Rachel broke up 2 days ago because he was flirting/romance on skype with another girl :nono2:
Then the girl released some nude photos of him.
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/big_brother_12/2010_Dec_04_brendon_rachel_skype_affair

Brendon's apology video (with crying) can be found here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W_N6sA1jzHk