Author Topic: BB12: Rachel Reilly  (Read 19351 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB12: Rachel Reilly
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:37:15 AM »

Name: Rachel Reilly
Current Residence: Las Vegas, Nev.
Three adjectives that describe you: Bubbly, effervescent and adventurous
Favorite activities: Painting, working out, doing anything outdoors, watching movies with friends, playing with my dog, getting dressed up and going on dates.
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Having your entire life televised
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I would hustle like I do at work when I get men to buy me champagne.
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Negative people - those who don't see the beauty in life and don't understand how fortunate we are to be alive.
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I would welcome it - I'm always expecting the unexpected. My life in Vegas is like a show, I welcome the spice of life. Bring it on!
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I like Laura the most because she stuck up for what she believed.
What are you afraid of: I hate spiders!!!!!!
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Try everything out the world has to offer and always keep a smile on your face. Make the world a better place.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I have so many facets to my personality. I'm a model, a cocktail server, a chemist, a student, a charity head... I have life experiences to share.
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:25:21 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
Re: BB12: Rachel Reilly
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 10:21:02 AM »
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

Offline RHR

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2010, 04:46:08 PM »
Least favorite cast member heading into the premiere, by a mile. Her constantly referring to "all my fans" in the You Ask They Tell video drives me mad. As John James from the current season of BBUK has put it, "We're nothing. We're just a bunch of people in a f***ing house." And she also has absolutely no knowledge of Big Brother, saying she doesn't think there's ever been a scientist in the house before, when there was one JUST LAST SEASON.

My god. :ignore:

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #3 on: July 05, 2010, 09:49:52 PM »
Her fans are not the type to watch Big Brother.  They're all still busy stuffing $1 bills down the other girls garters.  Besides, they only remember her ta-ta's!  :margarita:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #4 on: July 05, 2010, 10:05:06 PM »
I liked the "little tart" comment.   :lol:

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #5 on: July 06, 2010, 03:01:35 PM »
For some reason I really like her :duno:

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #6 on: July 06, 2010, 04:02:56 PM »

LOL - A very old description of a shady lady .... Tart!  I was intrigued with how many times she mentioned how smart she is as well as the size of her b(0)(0)bs!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #7 on: July 07, 2010, 01:04:32 AM »
TV GUIDE take:

Rachel Reilly

This voluptuous redhead gets high rollers all liquored up at the Sin City VIP club Aria — her best tip ever was $4000! — but she's also preparing for a career in science. "Most people look at me and think I'm just a hot girl with big boobs when I'm really a chemistry grad student with big boobs!" says Reilly, who dreams of some day hosting her own nerd show on the Discovery Channel. Slop? Not a problem. "I grew up on redneck liver mush in Concord, North Carolina, home of NASCAR. I can handle it," insists Reilly, who packed very lightly for the game. "Wait until the guys in the house see me in all my little Vegas bikinis. They. Are. Going. To. Freak!"

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #8 on: July 07, 2010, 03:57:10 PM »
So annoying to listen to!!!  Just listened to an interview with her and I was annoyed the entire time!  Just listening to her you would think she is blond through and through. 

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #9 on: July 08, 2010, 05:40:25 PM »

haha. you always say the right stuff georgiapeach haha...

Offline sunshine26

• RFF Donor
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #10 on: July 08, 2010, 10:12:41 PM »
For some reason I really like her :duno:

i like her too, i thought she was great on the show tonight, she knows bb [the game] i will keep my eye on her, i might not like her in afew days ..but as of now i like her....out of the women i like her the best, so she has big boobs, and is out going, i think as far as i seen on her she is a gamer, i hope she is another Janie!!!! and kicks ass on comps
A Day Without Sunshine, Is..Well...Night.

Offline mamakat

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #11 on: July 09, 2010, 08:58:58 PM »
I know Rachel and her family, I am from Concord, NC.  She is an extremely smart girl, just having fun now.  Her dad is a genius.  I can see her having her own show one day, she is just that kind of girl.  She is also a very sweet and kind person and so is her sister and her mother.  They are a wonderful family, I am thankful that I can call them my friends.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #12 on: July 10, 2010, 09:25:32 AM »
Mamacat my daughters and I just love her :hearts:  .  I am getting a Janelle vibe from her already.  Please tell me she is a big fan of the show and not a recruit

Offline mamakat

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #13 on: July 10, 2010, 09:51:33 AM »
Honestly, I do not know, but I can find out.  I will give her mom a call and will let you know as soon as I can :)  Rachel is kind of the wild child in the family, everyone else is VERY conservative.  I do not mean "wild" in a bad way, she is just different from everyone else it the family.  She was Miss Sturgis a few years ago and Miss Hawaiian Tropic. 

Offline mamakat

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #14 on: July 10, 2010, 10:51:09 AM »
I just got off the phone with Rachel's mom.  She knows absolutely nothing and the family also had to sign a confidentiality agreement.  But, she has never watched the show and does not know how it is played.  She was in Las Vegas in June for 2 weeks with Rachel and she made her watch about 12 hrs. of past shows so she would know a little about the show itself.  I think you will love Rachel, she will be a great player :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #15 on: July 10, 2010, 11:16:56 AM »
Welcome to RFF mamakat!

Thanks for letting us know more about Rachel and her family. I'm certain if her father is a genius then Rachel is no slouch either. It seems to me that we have a lot of people in the house with high IQ's and Rachel could be one of them.

:bigwelcome
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline banredbeans

• Amazing Racer
  • RFF VIP
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #16 on: July 10, 2010, 02:38:50 PM »
Thanks Momacat.  I love the fact she made her Mom watch past shows which probably scared her.  I made the finals for season 4 but got cut at the last minute because they decided to do a past relationship type edition.  My husband had never watched the show and after the first episode he was so happy I didn't make it on.  :hosed

Offline mamakat

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #17 on: July 10, 2010, 05:48:59 PM »
Thanks everyone for the welcome.  I think Rachel wanted her family to be prepared for what goes on during the show.  They are so much more conservative than she is, she did not want her dad jumping on a plane to go bring her home :)  When I talked to her mom today on the phone, I could hear her dad in the background saying"I do not like this".  So, we shall see what happens, it looks like it will be a good season, I sure hope so :)

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #18 on: July 11, 2010, 03:55:22 PM »
The season is looking good and I love Rachel. She's a down to earth woman and I like that she doesn't mind putting her hair up, going without makeup. It looks like she will be safe from eviction next week.  :tup:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2010, 07:48:45 AM »
Exit Interviews

Big Brother's Rachel Forced to Leave Her Man Behind

Aug 14, 2010 06:28 PM ET
by Rob Moynihan

Big Brother 12's most talked-about showmance is no more! On Thursday, the houseguests voted to evict Rachel Reilly, the 26-year-old chemistry grad student/cocktail waitress from Las Vegas, Nev. TV Guide Magazine caught up with Rachel via email from the jury house to ask her about life outside the house with her man and those now infamous red extensions!

TV Guide Magazine: All of the houseguests got between you and your man! How hard was it living in the house this past week with Matt in control?
Rachel: It was hard to live knowing that you are going to be separated from your best friend and your main alliance in the house. It was hard to know that there was nothing else that you could do especially as having the heart of a strong competitor.

TV Guide Magazine: Do you regret anything you said or did during your two times as HOH, like "floaters get a life vest"?
Rachel: No, that is hilarious. Why is everyone hating on that? I have no regrets. You can't play the Big Brother "what if" game.

TV Guide Magazine: It seems like you and Brendon had arguments with almost everyone this week, including Kathy and Ragan. Do you feel like you were too harsh on them when demanding an apology?
Rachel: Yes. I probably came across as too abrasive but Kathy really hurt my feelings and I'm not going to not speak my mind.

TV Guide Magazine: You and Brendon came out in the first week as a showmance. Do you think you would have had less of a target if you had hid it, like Hayden and Kristen? Why didn't you hide it?
Rachel: I'm not a lay low kind of girl. And, Kristen and Hayden had a "showmance," Brendon and I had real feeling for each other. Kristen turned on Hayden in the end. I would never turn on Brendon.

TV Guide Magazine: Your frustration about Brendon not being able to win HOH competitions really came out during the past few competitions, while you had won twice. Did you feel like you were sometimes carrying your alliance and there was more Brendon could do?
Rachel: I think Brendon was a fierce competitor. I wish he would have won the last HOH.

TV Guide Magazine: You didn't say anything to any other houseguests when you were evicted, but you did whisper to Brendon. What did you tell him?
Rachel: I told him to get the other houseguests and to win. I told him he HAD to win!

TV Guide Magazine: What's your future with Brendon? Are you going to bring him to Vegas?
Rachel: I'm probably going to move to Los Angeles. We have a strong future.

TV Guide Magazine: Before you left, did you leave any of your red extensions around the house for the Houseguests to wear in the future?
Rachel: No, but that would have been hilarious. I should have done that!

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Big-Brother-Rachel-1021897.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2010, 11:15:38 AM »
if she trips  while wearing one of those rediculous pairs of shoes she may just be able to pop that enormous ZIT she got from eating all that chocolate! :lol:

I know bad.. but i dont like her..

what an embarrassment shemust be to her family

Evel Dick wanna be for sure!

cant wait till the door hits you in the butt for the second time!! :boot:
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2010, 05:41:11 PM »
I have not been able to be on line so imagine my surprise when I turn on my recorded BB After Dark and there is Rachele on my screen AGAIN! :escape  I could not believe my eyes and I thought I had not erased and old episode from the DVR.  Finally figured out they brought her back in and I was very relieved to know that it is only for 24 hours and Brandon is gone during that time so no PDA during her time there. :yess: