Author Topic: BB12: Monet Stunson  (Read 9863 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB12: Monet Stunson
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:35:20 AM »

Name: Monet Stunson
Current Residence: Glen Carbon, Ill.
Three adjectives that describe you: Exotic, active and the coolest person you will ever meet
Favorite activities: Shopping, working out, running and swimming
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: The lack of privacy
Strategy for winning Big Brother: I don't really have one. I find it hard to say upfront how I would play. I need to meet the other contestants and get in the house to decide if I would play nice or dirty
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: I'm not a fan of ditsy, stupid girls or guys who think they're "all that."
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" I live my everyday life expecting the unexpected. Anything can change at a moments notice. You have to be ready for anything.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: Jordan is my favorite because she seems like a genuinely nice person
What are you afraid of: Not really anything
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I was on the "Young and the Restless." Also, everyone tells me I have a really good driver's license picture.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" To live life with no regrets!
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: Big Brother has had too many trashy bimbos on the show - it's time they step up their standards and put a classy girl like myself in the house. Also, I can't wait to eat slop! 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 10:21:58 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BB12: Monet Stunson
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 10:17:39 AM »
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2010, 10:34:30 PM »
Local model competes on reality TV show

GLEN CARBON - "Big Brother" will be watching SIUE student and model Monet Stunson, 24, this season as she joins the cast of the hit reality TV show in its 12th edition.

Stunson, a 2004 graduate of Metro-East Lutheran High School in Edwardsville, was first runner-up for Miss Illinois USA 2009. She began modeling when she was just 11 years old, said her proud father, Bonjour Stunson, appearing on the runway for both Saks Fifth Avenue and Nieman-Marcus.

Through her agent, Monet Stunson appeared recently on the long-running TV soap opera "The Young and the Restless." She was cast as a tutor for one of the character's children.

"We are so excited for her," her father said. "She got the call, and everything happened so quickly that we didn't have time to celebrate."

Her father said the show cast her because they saw her portfolio.

Under the terms of her contract, Stunson's family is prohibited from talking about her involvement with CBS-TV's "Big Brother," which will begin airing at 8 p.m. Thursday.

The reality series sequesters a group of strangers, referred to as houseguests, inside a home for the summer, while they are constantly monitored by more than 50 video cameras and 95 microphones.

The twist this season, according to executive producer Allison Grodner, is that there will be a mole among the houseguests who will do viewers' bidding. The identity of the saboteur will be revealed to viewers on the July 15 episode. He or she will not be eligible to win the $500,000 grand prize, but if the person lasts long enough on the show, the saboteur can win a separate cash prize.

In an interview with CBS, Stunson said she thought the most difficult part about appearing on the show will be the lack of privacy.

For her father, he said that he's finding it difficult to not have the opportunity to talk with his daughter.

"We miss her," he said. "We watch the show all the time anyway, but we'll record this season."

Bonjour Stunson said he thought his daughter would do well on the show.

"Monet has a real nice personality," he said. "She's very easygoing."

The goal is to be the last houseguest left, avoiding eviction throughout the series.

"I find it hard to say up-front how I would play," Monet Stunson said in the CBS interview. "I need to meet the other contestants and get into the house to decide if I would play nice or dirty."

Stay tuned.

http://www.thetelegraph.com/news/stunson-42212-father-monet.html

Offline LLeif885

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2010, 06:54:25 PM »
Maybe I'm reading too much into this but the article says:

Her father said the show cast her because they saw her portfolio.

I read that as if Big Brother sought her out.  I know they have done that with contestants in the past.  In an interview on SuperPass when Chelsea asks how she got cast she said she went to an open casting call... So did Big Brother find her or did she find them... or is she the saboteur?     :duno:

Offline Sonoerin

• RFF Not So Newbie
  • There's One in Every Crowd
« Reply #4 on: July 06, 2010, 07:40:28 PM »
I'm thinking "High Maintenance" with this girl!

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2010, 01:02:46 AM »
TV GUIDE take:

Monet Stunson

Another Chima? We'd bet half a million on it! The gaspingly gorgeous Stunson entered a CBS talent contest in St. Louis and — without any acting experience — won a one-day role on The Young and the Restless. She then moved to L.A. to try for more jobs, but soon fled because she was annoyed by the traffic. During our interview, she was already blasé about being picked for BB, clearly bored with the press and inexplicably pouty. Does she have meltdown potential? "You might witness a few crying fits," admits the diva. And that's not her only warning. "I highly doubt I will meet the man of my dreams in the BB house," she says. "But I will have no problem leading a guy on."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2010, 04:59:16 PM »
I'm not sure about Monet...and she does seem too high maintenance for him. I'm not she's not another April from BB10.

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2010, 08:51:00 AM »
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2010, 09:05:50 AM »
Monet did a good interview and made Julie laugh several times..

Monet seemed very happy when the audience applauded for her after the interview

zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2010, 09:15:59 AM »
Monet and Britney became a toxic mix. I wonder how Monet would have done in the house if she had not had Britney. Probably much better. She was extremely likable at times.
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2010, 12:02:29 PM »
I'm so glad she is gone!

I don't like catty and thats what she was full of.
and her threats of punching someone in the face several times while crying  blahhhhhhhhhh

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: July 23, 2010, 12:50:46 PM »
I won't miss the catty talk,  that's for sure.  :lol:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.