Author Topic: America to Vote Back An Evicted HG?  (Read 8302 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
America to Vote Back An Evicted HG?
« on: July 24, 2010, 02:17:45 PM »
CONFIRMED:

CBS revealed that the first three evicted houseguests will be sequestered two weeks ago.

SPECULATION/RUMOR ???

It is being talked about that after the third houseguest is evicted, America will be voting to send one of the three evictees back in the house on August 5th.

I haven't heard any more about it but all I know is that Annie and Monet are in sequester and were not sent home.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
Re: America to Vote Back An Evicted HG?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2010, 02:22:22 PM »
Which could be a way of protecting the Showmance if one of them go home this week. Hmmm.

Thanks Will! :jumpy:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2010, 02:26:24 PM »
Which could be a way of protecting the Showmance if one of them go home this week. Hmmm.

Thanks Will! :jumpy:

True that!

Offline Will4Pres

• RFF Full Member
  • I Thought There Was No Chill Town
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2010, 02:35:56 PM »
eww no lol

is this a chance to send Annie back in to play a normal game without having to be the saboteur
and ya possibly reuniting the showmance if need be....

If they are going to send someone back into the house i think they should wait a few more evictions... maybe 5 or 6 like they have in the past.

but I'm not a fan of sending someone back.. you are gone, go home  :neener:

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2010, 05:20:30 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! No box, no returns, no recycle, No Coup D' etat, no one comes back! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  :bye:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2010, 05:24:08 PM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! No box, no returns, no recycle, no one comes back! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  :peek
It never works anyway.  The only thing is targets are removed from players backs that are still in the game, to go after the returnie that they need to get back out, again!!.  What a waste of time. 

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #6 on: July 25, 2010, 10:19:24 AM »
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! No box, no returns, no recycle, no one comes back! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!  :peek
It never works anyway.  The only thing is targets are removed from players backs that are still in the game, to go after the returnie that they need to get back out, again!!.  What a waste of time. 

Well, it worked for a while with Amy in Season 3 -- she stayed around till the Final 4.  But it certainly didn't work for Kaysar in Season 6 -- though that was more because he was such a big threat than because he was a returning player.

Belle Book

Offline ugot2bekidinmeny

• RFF's Goodwill Ambassador
  • I Live at RFF
  • No more wire hangers EVER!
« Reply #7 on: July 25, 2010, 02:10:46 PM »
it just came to me that whoever BB tries to bring back it has to be somone who has NOT seen their good bye messages.

With what monet got from andrew and rachel  in  her good bye  message- you know she would  "punch them in the head" :lol: the minute she was  in that house!
zero, zilch, nada, nothing!

Offline northernlite

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2010, 09:54:52 PM »
I have a feeling Cathy will be going home this week and I would be glad to see her come back into the house.  I like her easy going southern charm. :hearts:

Offline bluepearl

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #9 on: July 26, 2010, 02:30:29 AM »
 I know that it usually doesn't work out with an evicted HG returning, but I think that it stirs the house a lot. This is a positive thing for the fans because this season is boring! Three weeks and still no feathers ruffled. I am surprised that they haven't caught on b/c every 3rd season has a HG come back and there are a lot of BB fans in the house.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2010, 03:25:11 AM »
Enzo is convo with Matt asked...would they bring back the sab?? So he may suspect that as a possibility....
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #11 on: July 26, 2010, 01:04:34 PM »
Bwhahahaha! Well this might be interesting at that! At the moment I'm listening to Lane, Hayden, Brit and Matt talk about getting rid of Andrew. He would be a much better choice to come back in the house and would stir the pot for sure! He seems to hold grudges. Yes indeedy, vote Andrew out so we can see what happens when they bring him back!

I Can't Wait! :snicker:
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #12 on: July 26, 2010, 05:51:46 PM »
If I voted, I'd vote for Annie.  I'd like to see what happens when she heads back into the house -- she was really interesting as the Saboteur, even if I didn't realize it was her.

Belle Book

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #13 on: July 26, 2010, 05:57:02 PM »
I haven't had time to fully read through the live feeds so I'm unsure who of Kathy or Andrew are leaving (hopefully Andrew) but if it was Kathy (noooo!) I'd rather send her back...Annie and Monet kinda didn't really do it for me! But if it was Andrew, Annie, Monet then I wouldn't mind!
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline Bandit3S

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2010, 02:56:44 PM »
It would definitely be interesting....... but not sure if I really want to see it!  I had thought for sure that they wouldn't bring anyone back the minute that Julie told Andrew that Matt was lying about his wife.......

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2010, 02:59:21 PM »
We can forget this twist now. It has been confirmed by CBS that Andrew is not going to sequester and not only that, Annie and Monet have been released as well. Nobody is coming back at all during this season.

Offline bbjunkey

• RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2010, 03:22:25 PM »
We can forget this twist now. It has been confirmed by CBS that Andrew is not going to sequester and not only that, Annie and Monet have been released as well. Nobody is coming back at all during this season.

I bet they were going to try and do that if R or B got booted before it was time to go to the jury house.

Offline Libby

• Big Brother Updaters
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #17 on: August 02, 2010, 01:27:52 PM »
I sort of assumed this idea wa sdead in the water after Julie Chen told Andrew about Matt's lie.  No way it would be fair to do that if he stood a chance of going back in.

Offline Reality_Gal

• RFF Jr. Member
  • Survivor, Amazing Race and Big Brother fan
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2010, 10:14:36 PM »
I wouldn't have mind seeing Annie or Monet come back. Especially w/ Monet/Britney's friendship and I loved ANNIE!!!

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2010, 10:36:34 PM »
Imagine that there would be no return because Julie Chen told Andrew about the lie. Would be another oopsy for Julie.  :lol:

I'd love to see Annie back though.  :( Like, whoever returns, would make a high suspect for the next Sab.
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html

Offline kc

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Happy Sunny Day
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2010, 07:40:56 AM »
I am glad they are not bringing someone back into the house, The times they have tried that move it failed badly, and all it did was permit those who needed be to out of the house now a longer stay.