Archive > Big Brother 12

BB12: Hayden Moss

(1/4) > >>

RealityFreakWill:

Name: Hayden Moss
Current Residence: Tempe, Ariz.
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, athletic and charming
Favorite activities: Snowboarding, weightlifting, working out, going to the beach and hanging out with friends
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being around people that I don't agree with for 24/7
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Messy people or people who just don't pull their own weight
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" It would be hard if my alliances get voted off.
What are you afraid of: I'm afraid to fly
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: Being a part of Arizona State University Baseball, the best program in the country
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" Hang Loose. I like to have fun and just do my thing no matter what people think of me
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: I grew up in the country and from an early age I was taught to be tough and face your problems head on. I'm not afraid of conflict. 

RealityFreakWill:
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

RHR:
I get the feeling that he's going to end up an early boot. He seems like he could become an abrasive and confrontational person in the house.

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: RHR on July 02, 2010, 04:53:40 PM ---I get the feeling that he's going to end up an early boot. He seems like he could become an abrasive and confrontational person in the house.

--- End quote ---

I agree, with this attitude he won't be around long. You don't care what we think? You'll find out that it does matter.  :flirt:

RealityFreakWill:
Little background info on Hayden:

Link:

http://thecollegebaseballblog.com/2010/07/04/hayden-moss-set-to-appear-on-big-brother-12/

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version