Author Topic: BB12: Annie Whittington  (Read 7151 times)

Offline RealityFreakWill

• Big Brother Sho2 Updater
  • RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
  • WILL & JAMES AMAZING RACE 32 CHAMPIONS!
    • Facebook
BB12: Annie Whittington
« on: June 30, 2010, 09:21:14 AM »

Name: Annie Whittington
Current Residence: Tampa, Fla.
Three adjectives that describe you: Outgoing, over dramatic and loyal
Favorite activities: Anything that involves adrenaline, heights, nature, laughter and fun
What do you think will be the most difficult part about living inside the Big Brother house: Being stuck in the house no matter what
Strategy for winning Big Brother: Be myself
What types of people would you NOT choose to live with you in the house: Racist, prejudice people or angry people who overreact
A recurring theme on Big Brother is "expect the unexpected." How would you handle "the unexpected:" My life is so weird and I have the worst luck, so everyday I expect the unexpected. I can handle it all.
Which past Big Brother cast member did you like most or least: I liked BB8 Evil Dick the most because he was evil and hilarious. I did not like the old man, BB10 Jerry
What are you afraid of:  Getting older and being able to do everything I want to do
What is the accomplishment you are most proud of: I am most proud of how independent I am.
Finish this sentence: "My life's motto is:" When life give you lemons... say f*** the lemons and bail.
Is there anything else you want the fans to know about yourself: It is my destiny to be on Big Brother. My brother is a lawyer, my sister is a CPA and I will be the winner of Big Brother! 
« Last Edit: June 30, 2010, 09:46:16 AM by RealityFreakWill »

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
Re: BB12: Annie Whittington
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2010, 09:38:40 AM »
You Ask, They Tell

courtesy of CBS

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2010, 12:56:59 AM »
TV GUIDE take:

Annie Whittington

Now she toils for tips at a steakhouse, but Whittington once had aspirations to be a star on Broadway. "My problem on BB will be that I'm over-dramatic and over-expressive and you can read everything on my face — which is why I have never attempted to play poker!" says Whittington. "If I'm going to succeed in this game, I will need to dial it down and save it all for the diary room." Whittington is in a serious relationship with another woman back home in Tampa. "But initially I will keep that to myself," she says. "Whether or not I talk about it will depend on how I feel about the other houseguests and how comfortable I am."

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Meet-Big-Brother-1020187.aspx
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline RealityFanWA

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2010, 04:52:08 PM »
I think I'm going to like Annie a lot and I didn't know she traveled to New Zealand like that. If people judge her for being bi-sexual, I will not be happy and I will defend you Annie.

GO ANNIE! I like her even more and more.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2010, 10:14:59 AM »
Annie on The Early Show

credit to Bachfix

Offline TexasLady

• Forum Moderator
  • RFF Assistant Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • So much to watch, so little time!
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2010, 10:26:51 AM »
If she had played a more low-key game, she'd still be in the house. It was her nasty temper that did her in. Coulda, woulda, shoulda...
The choices we make dictate the life we lead.

Offline RealityFreakWill

• RFF Board Moderator
  • I Live at RFF
    • Facebook
« Reply #6 on: July 18, 2010, 12:26:39 PM »
Big Brother Season 12: Exclusive Interview with Annie Whittington

by Gina Scarpa

This season, on Big Brother, host Julie Chen revealed to the contestants that one person in the house wasn't playing to win this game. They were playing to sabotage the strategies and game of others around them. For a week, houseguests and fans wondered who it was until it was revealed on Thursday's episode that it was Annie. The only problem was that she got backdoored out of the game and was gone before she could wreak too much havoc... but the houseguests still don't know that she was the one after them! Today, we spoke to Annie in an exclusive interview about being the saboteur, what she wants people to know about her, and whether or not she'll be friends with Brendon and Rachel once Big Brother ends.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Are you a Big Brother fan? What made you decide to try out for the show?
A. Annie: I'm a huge Big Brother fan. I've been watching for a very long time. I just love the idea/concept of the show, although I never thought of auditioning. I just got sick and tired of these girls riding the coattails of other guys. I wanted to show women that you don't have to ride coattails to win this game."

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Being the saboteur, do you feel like America didn't really get to see who you are as a person?
A. Annie: I wish they could have seen that I am an extremely positive, fun-loving, adventurous person and someone that everyone can trust. I would have loved to stay in the house so America could see the real Annie.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Was teaming up with Brendon and Rachel specifically something you planned to do or were you just trying to form an alliance quickly?
A. Annie: Absolutely not. I had a conversation with Brendon. I thought we could have been a really good team. I didn't trust Rachel at all and I told him that. I just wanted an alliance with Brendon and then, the showmance took over and I couldn't trust him anymore.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: If you could have chosen anyone in the house to team up with, who would you have picked?
A. Annie: I would have befriended Hayden. People in that house love him. I was originally safe because he trusted me, but obviously that didn't work out. This whole thing could have worked out so much differently.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Was your reaction to being placed on the block, replacing Brendon, genuine?
A. Annie: Part of it was. I made the comment about Britney to get people thinking. The comment for Brendon was meant to be sarcastic but it was perceived the wrong way. But when I spoke with Brendon I was generally upset.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: What are your feelings towards Brendon and Rachel? Are they people you will stay friends with?
A. Annie: I'm not sure I can trust Brendon anymore. Had we met outside of this game - possibly. But I don't think Rachel and I will be friends outside of the game."

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: Who is playing a good game, early on, that perhaps the other players should be paying attention to or targeting?
A. Annie: I think Ragan is playing a pretty good game. He's a gamer. He's really fun and there's nothing bad I can say about him. He could just float through the game. He is a likable guy and pretty sensible. He could go far.

Q. Gina, RealityWanted: If you had stayed, what would've been your next move in the game?
A. Annie: I would have stuck to my word. I would have stuck with Hayden. I would have put up whomever the house wanted me to put, which was Brendon. I would have had the opportunity to prove that I am trustworthy and I would have done that."

http://www.realitywanted.com/newsitem/3480-big-brother-season-12-exclusive-interview-with-annie-whittington?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+realitywanted%2FmXpW+%28RealityWanted+Reality+News%29&utm_content=Twitter