The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

TARA 4 Timeline

<< < (2/4) > >>

Mrs Shrek:
Apologies that I haven't completed this yet.

My laptop died, and took all my notes with it, so I have to go back thru all the forum threads and my emails to recreate the data. :(

chanan:
kinda wish TARA would go out of the Asia and Oceanic region...could it be the limitation of budget? but i thought TARA 3 was really popular, and since they took a break last year, they would have more budget to go even further? and Australia an NZ are easy choices for the producers as the production company is based in Melbourne, Australia..lol...hmhm....nevertheless, it's still good :)

georgiapeach:
Would anyone like to help Mrs Shrek and me wrap up the Timeline (Brisbane onward)??

You need to be detail oriented and persnickety like us  :-[ ,and be very familiar with all the TARA spoilers, and have some spare time in the next week or so.

Let me know by email or PM if you are interested and I 'll fill you in on what we need!! :hearts:

apskip:
The information in episode 6 allows us to figure out which flights teams used to get from Legazpi to Invercargill. Here's how they did it assuming that all flights except the last were on Saturday June 19:

5J326  LGP MNL 0725 0825
3K512 MNL SIN   1050 1413 (there are some later alternatives, but teams would have grabbed the first arriving flight)
SQ297SIN CHC  2003 0915+1 (as predicted by Mrs. Shrek, there is no alternative which gets them there in time)

On June 20, from CHC to IVC, the flights on Mt. Cook Airlines were:
NZM5063 1138 1251 Michelle/Claire, Ethan/Khairie, Hussein/Natasha, Richard/Richard
NZM5077 1420 1533 Sunaina/Dimple and Ivan/HIlda
NZM5007 1500 1612 Jess/Lani

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on October 19, 2010, 02:47:23 PM ---Would anyone like to help Mrs Shrek and me wrap up the Timeline (Brisbane onward)??

You need to be detail oriented and persnickety like us  :-[ ,and be very familiar with all the TARA spoilers, and have some spare time in the next week or so.

Let me know by email or PM if you are interested and I 'll fill you in on what we need!! :hearts:

--- End quote ---

:bump

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version