Author Topic: TARA 4 SPOILERS and sightings  (Read 172878 times)

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: TARA 4 SPOILERS and sightings
« Reply #150 on: June 25, 2010, 12:58:55 PM »
Looks like they're done - Allan Wu has time for the gym today.

wulander
has got a nice pocket of time and since I've been sooo deficient of iron over the past few months, I'd better go hit the gym finally!
about 8 hours ago  via web 

Other  :duno: sources indicate they are done too...
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #151 on: June 25, 2010, 01:26:16 PM »
Hmmmm....don't think so? On Tuesday they still had 6 teams in it....maybe an extended pitstop? They should still have longer otherwise this is the first 16 day race.

More info on NZ from someone who knows...

...they had to pick up campervans @ QT airport and get their next clue from QT events centre.
On Monday they did something at coronet peak and then had a goal kicking/rugby challenge with some All Blacks and children before finishing up with a pitstop. Unsure if this was an elimination stop but 6 teams started Tuesday, they had to do a sheep mustering challenge and something else, then post a letter at the post office to get their next clue to head to the airport and onto Sydney.
...I believe there was only a 30min gap between all the teams arrivals in Sydney) .Once they arrived at Sydney they had to find Circular Quay & find a man with a brolly for their next clue, thats as far as I know...

1st team was a couple of American (i think) dudes, the chicks in 2nd, a well spoken Asian couple was 3rd, only caught a glimpse of 4th & 5th but last place was two Asian girls who seemed to be struggling and didn't seem to be great with English. I also know the team that came into town 5th had some troubles, drove the wrong way down the main street, got stuck panic'd etc and ended up trying to do a u-turn on the main street and had to get help from a local to get the campervan off the main street, so they were penalized for allowing someone else to drive their car as well as for breaking the law by driving down the main street so they would have been struggling to stay in it.
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #152 on: June 25, 2010, 01:27:41 PM »
But with all our clues...we should be able to figure out where Allan is/was?

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline peony

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #153 on: June 25, 2010, 02:00:47 PM »
From Twitter 7 hours ago:

Lombok akan jd tmp syuting Amazing Race Asia loh besok

According to Google Translate, it's Indonesian for:

Tmp jd Lombok will be filming tomorrow loh Amazing Race Asia

So TARA is going to Lombok, Indonesia??? :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #154 on: June 25, 2010, 02:10:33 PM »
I have a post suggesting they may have been seen in the Jakarta airport...following up!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline walkingpneumonia

• Amazing Race Detective
  • RFF Administrator
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #155 on: June 25, 2010, 03:40:24 PM »
Looks like they're done - Allan Wu has time for the gym today.

wulander
has got a nice pocket of time and since I've been sooo deficient of iron over the past few months, I'd better go hit the gym finally!
about 8 hours ago  via web 

Other  :duno: sources indicate they are done too...

Hmmm, looks like I've jumped to incorrect conclusions here - "some" people are done...
THE RACE CONTINUES!!!!
From there to here, and here to there,
funny things are everywhere

arun1125

« Reply #156 on: June 25, 2010, 09:54:57 PM »
So Malaysia- Sri Lanka- New Zealand-Australia- Indonesia?

Offline Genie

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #157 on: June 25, 2010, 10:23:35 PM »
So Malaysia- Sri Lanka- New Zealand-Australia- Indonesia?
Malaysia-Sri Lanka-Philippines-New Zealand-Australia-Indonesia?  (:;)

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #158 on: June 25, 2010, 10:30:27 PM »
hey I'm newbie here  :jumpy:

I just want to say, i think they'll really go to Lombok, Indonesia.
Based on tweets above, I checked to her twitter account, and she said that she knew TARA will visit Lombok from her friends who worked for Indonesia's Ministry of Culture and Tourism..

For further info, i will always look forward to Indonesian's press here, and if i get some I'll tell you here :)

So, hopefully it was right...and sorry for my bad grammar :-[
Prama's Member Game Profile
Every saint has a past, and every sinner has a future

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #159 on: June 25, 2010, 11:05:03 PM »

Based on tweets above, I checked to her twitter account, and she said that she knew TARA will visit Lombok from her friends who worked for Indonesia's Ministry of Culture and Tourism..

For further info, i will always look forward to Indonesian's press here, and if i get some I'll tell you here :)

Welcome to RFF pramararama... :hearts:

If you have any friends in Lombok ... please let them know to look for the route maker at any tourism site... if not mistaken there is one nice mountain trekking there

Jika kamu ada teman di Lombok ... Bisa beritahu teman kamu, cari "route maker" di tempat parawisata ..... seperti di tempat trekking gunung.
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline jack_bauer_fan

• RFF Not So Newbie
    • A big WHEW!
« Reply #160 on: June 26, 2010, 01:56:17 AM »
But with all our clues...we should be able to figure out where Allan is/was?

hey there peach, im trying to send you a message, looks like your inbox is full.

btw, i think allan wu is misleading us by using his twitter account. He even posted weeks ago when we knew that they are in the philippines that they were just hours before reaching their final destination.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #161 on: June 26, 2010, 03:26:46 AM »
More from Brisbane!! (thanks to Slowhatch!)

Global Village Brisbane  Amazing Race!
25 June, 2010 ·
Our resident reality TV fan, Robyn, stumbled on the crew of a very well known reality TV show filming in our city streets this morning!

She stumbled on the crew and contestants of the US’s The Amazing Race filming Season 17 in Dymocks bookstore on Albert Street! She’s taken some pictures of the contestants and crew looking for maps in the bookstore.

Stay tuned for the episodes on TV, who knows you might catch a glimpse of Robyn!

http://gvbrisbaneblog.com/

They of course have mistaken TARA 4 for TAR 17, but pictures!!  :jumpy:  Exif data (also thanks to Slowhatch! is June 24)

MAP

« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 03:33:09 AM by georgiapeach »
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #162 on: June 26, 2010, 05:26:13 AM »

Welcome to RFF pramararama... :hearts:

If you have any friends in Lombok ... please let them know to look for the route maker at any tourism site... if not mistaken there is one nice mountain trekking there

Jika kamu ada teman di Lombok ... Bisa beritahu teman kamu, cari "route maker" di tempat parawisata ..... seperti di tempat trekking gunung.

Unfortunately I don't have any friends in Lombok  :'( I live in Jakarta. But I will try to keep looking on media and press here for one week ahead...

anyway i got new info from twitter:

Amazing Race Asia lagi filming di Jakarta, spoiler dari Pinoys ada yg liat bendera di airport     
about 2 hours ago  via Mobile Tweete 

means, amazing race is now filming in Jakarta. Pinoys spoiled that he/she saw the flag in the airport..
if that true, i'll try my best to 'catch' them :lol:

Offline Lutpay

• RFF Full Member
  • #FishbachOuttaWater
« Reply #163 on: June 26, 2010, 07:09:43 AM »
These two are run on from http://twitter.com/FantasticHaKi

Does anyone recognise the language?
# @non_danti Ehehe... sorry... itu juga di ingetin @ichanichanichan  terserah kalian. Kalo mau sekarang Ga Race, kalo minggu depan Race.. :)     6 minutes ago  via web

@non_danti Ada d status FB HaKi smalem nOn. Kirain udah baca :D nxt wik Kalo mau Amazing Race. Kalo mau sekarang juga boleh, ga Race tapi... 13 minutes ago via web in reply to non_danti
It's an Indonesian in which that twitter account user lives in Indonesia and I do believe that he's talking about The Amazing Race Asia 4 and the race has just started and probably the 1st leg for that reality show is somewhere in his country.  Just a speculation. :duno:

I am Indonesian citizen, I'm just confirming what stated in the article, I thought it was not for The Amazing Race Asia 4, it might show race that made their own, thank you!  :lol:  :lol:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #164 on: June 26, 2010, 09:11:55 AM »
:welcome2: to RFF, pramararama!! Thanks for the help!

And thank you too lutpayy!!

Eyes open today!

Gosh...does this mean I can stop using Google translate? It doesn't do Indonesian very well! :lol:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #165 on: June 26, 2010, 10:18:15 AM »
 Hari ini keren men.. Lgi di gili trawangan, lombok... Trus ada amazing race asia lwt... End road lgi.. Keren.. Kamera dmn2!! wooot!     約2時間前  Twitter for BlackBerry®から 

Twitted 2 hrs b4

To much short form.... Not sure the translation
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #166 on: June 26, 2010, 10:54:21 AM »
Thanks cabio...I am getting this?

Today is cool shortly .. Lgi in Gili Trawangan, Lombok ... Then there was the amazing race asia via ... Lgi road end .. Cool .. Dmn2 camera! wooot!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #167 on: June 26, 2010, 11:04:45 AM »
_____________ 2. Amazing Race Asia was here in Legazpi City last week. They went to Lignon hill, Cagsawa park and Misibis resort.
about 14 hours ago via web ·
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline krabbe

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #168 on: June 26, 2010, 11:47:34 AM »
Hari ini keren men.. Lgi di gili trawangan, lombok... Trus ada amazing race asia lwt... End road lgi.. Keren.. Kamera dmn2!! wooot!     約2時間前  Twitter for BlackBerry®から 

Twitted 2 hrs b4

To much short form.... Not sure the translation

'k it means: "Today was cool. I am in Gili Trawangan, Lombok. TARA went through. End road (don't know what this means, sorry). Cool. Cameras everywhere. Woot!"

Offline Prama

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Later!
« Reply #169 on: June 26, 2010, 07:45:42 PM »
Thanks cabio...I am getting this?

Today is cool shortly .. Lgi in Gili Trawangan, Lombok ... Then there was the amazing race asia via ... Lgi road end .. Cool .. Dmn2 camera! wooot!

yes, i got that tweet too. well, i've asked to him. he said that, he was in gili trawangan, riding a Cidomo (cart pulled by a horse or something like that). and he saw 3 teams were riding Cidomo too, race to the pitstop. (end zone means pit stop - i think-). And the pitstop was in the east of island, it's still around  Gili Trawangan...

that's all i got  :duno:

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #170 on: June 26, 2010, 07:58:37 PM »
That's great!! Good job!! Can he describe the three teams??
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #171 on: June 26, 2010, 11:35:47 PM »
Btw, pas td di bandara ngeliat syuting The Amazing Race Asia & kontestannya asal Indonesia. Jadi kangen & pgn ikut Amazing Race jadinya T.T   about 2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry®

BTW, I was bypassed the airport then saw TARA is shooting, and saw Indonesia Team.  I was amazed?????? (not sure) and wanna be in TARA.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 11:50:27 PM by cabioTAR »
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #172 on: June 26, 2010, 11:40:20 PM »
Kmrn ngeliat spot Amaing Race Asia di dkt 711 kemang, berarti kmrn amazing race ke jakarta dumz?  
about 3 hours ago via UberTwitter  

Yesterday I saw TARA spot at 711 kemang???, so TARA came to Jakarta?
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 11:48:17 PM by cabioTAR »
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline cabioTAR

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #173 on: June 26, 2010, 11:44:41 PM »
Amazing Race Asia was here in Legazpi City last week. They went to Lignon hill, Cagsawa park and Misibis resort.   1 day ago via web

Is this for Philippines leg?
LOVE TARA - cabioTAR

Offline amazingracer24

• RFF Full Member
« Reply #174 on: June 26, 2010, 11:49:15 PM »
yup..

there is a Philippine Leg...

and it held in Albay