Author Topic: BB12 Rumors  (Read 5457 times)

Offline michael

• The King of St Olaf
  • RFF Frantic Poster
    • Facebook Profile
BB12 Rumors
« on: June 03, 2010, 11:39:52 AM »
From RBBQ

Hello RealityBBQ members! I just wanted to stop by and share some news with you all. As a member of the media, I pick up interesting tid bits from time to time. I feel compelled to tell you all that I have some intereseting news to share. I was on the CBS lot a few days ago, and theres was definitely some action taking place where the BB house is located. I heard several members of the staff of commenting on how much of a hassle it's been dealing with this seasons twist because it's so "huge". There was mention of the "best house" they've ever seen. One of the women I overheard was talking about how excited she is to be a part of the team during this particular season. I'll keep my eyes...and hears open for you all in the coming weeks!

This was posted by a new user so the chances are it could be fake, considering he apparently lives 3000 miles away from L.A., but I figure we need a rumor thread so it doesn't clutter up the news thread.

EDIT:
changed it from rumours to rumors since most of y'all are American and I don't want it to look like I was doing a typo lol
« Last Edit: June 03, 2010, 11:46:12 AM by michael »