The Amazing Race International Versions > TAR Asia

Wish-List: Amazing Race Asia All-Stars

<< < (2/5) > >>

Cocoa:

--- Quote from: Paron on June 03, 2010, 03:31:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Raymond on June 03, 2010, 03:07:59 AM ---Marc & Rovilson (they friggin' dominated)
--- End quote ---
I don't think so.  They weren't well-liked by viewers except those from their country.

--- End quote ---

I like them, because they were fun, fast, and the "Eric and Jeremy" of TARA. I'm in the Phil, but if I weren't, I would still root for them.

So I guess, they're on AS if there is.

OFF TOPIC:

But I vote for TAR Global! Teams from TAR: America, TAR: Israel, TAR: Asia, TAR: China Rush, TAR: Latin America, and TAR: Acorida Millionaria merge together for a showdown! :jam:

ImANewUser:

--- Quote from: Raymond on June 03, 2010, 03:07:59 AM ---Marc & Rovilson (they friggin' dominated)
--- End quote ---
I don't think so.  They weren't well-liked by viewers except those from their country.

--- End quote ---

I did say "dominated", but not "liked". I found myself hating them after winning for SO long (and their fail at the final RB was spectacular :funny:), but to deny them an All-Stars spot is just wrong. ;)

Jobby:

--- Quote from: Raymond on June 03, 2010, 07:04:42 AM ---
--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I did say "dominated", but not "liked". I found myself hating them after winning for SO long (and their fail at the final RB was spectacular :funny:), but to deny them an All-Stars spot is just wrong. ;)

--- End quote ---

I hope they dominate again and then lose in third place. It was SPPPPECTTTTA(sparta!!)CULLLAR. :lol:

I'm pretty sure it's still too early to talk about an ALLSTARS. Maybe for Season 6? 2 teams each from the previous 5 seasons? :tup:

Jobby:
Also don't forget they need to have a clear representation from all the countries.. thus so far the countries which did well and allstars worthy consideration are few..

It's mainly Malaysia, Singapore, Hong Kong and Thailand who mainly did well in the final 5 for the first 3 seasons.

Malaysia had the most teams in the final 5 for the 3 seasons... :lol:

Won season 1, second place in season 2 and third place in season 3. And not to forget the 4th and 5th place teams they have.

bangkok:
This is the teams I think should come to an Asia all-star
Season 1
1.Sandy & Francesca   (2nd)
2.Jacqueline & Aubrey  (9th)
Season 2
1.Marc & Rovilson         (3rd)
2.Natasha & Paula       (5th)
Season3
Season 4
1.Ivan & Hilda               (7th) 

and find more in up coming season