TAR 17 Discussion ** No spoilers**

(1/2) > >>

georgiapeach:
Go for it! :lol:

For those so inclined.....

River:
Oh I wish it was still like this for me. :lol:

Evan_Weinstein:
peeps, please allow me to vent on an issue here, which i think discussions has been made, just that i can search for that thread/posts:

ok, here it goes

could the cbs web monkeys reveal when are they going to release the TAR 17 teams, when one time they said Sept 7, then forwarded the date to Sept 1st, and now, a page which says TAR 17 is going to start soon.

can someone advice me on this. thanks

georgiapeach:
The short answer is whenever they feel like it, when everything is ready.

Sept 7 made more sense to me than the 1st but who knows? We'll be glad to get it whenever!! :hearts:

walkingpneumonia:

--- Quote from: Evan_Weinstein on August 27, 2010, 11:57:07 AM ---peeps, please allow me to vent on an issue here, which i think discussions has been made, just that i can search for that thread/posts:

ok, here it goes

could the cbs web monkeys reveal when are they going to release the TAR 17 teams, when one time they said Sept 7, then forwarded the date to Sept 1st, and now, a page which says TAR 17 is going to start soon.

can someone advice me on this. thanks

--- End quote ---
If you have a twitter account, try re-tweeting my inquiry...

--- Quote ---@AmazingRace_CBS When is the TAR 17 cast release?!?! Rescheduled? Can't wait until the premiere of The Amazing Race on Sept 26th! #TAR17
--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version