The Amazing Race > The Amazing Race Discussion

How can CBS make the RFF Detectives job even harder?

(1/7) > >>

Dånooky:
so, first came the decoys, then the fake spoilers/websites, now the producers changed the bag tags from brightly colored numbers to regular black leather travel tags. It looks like they like to mess up with the greatest TAR spoiling team (RFF).

So, for the sake of some TAR talk:

If you were a TAR producer, what would be your strategy to confuse the RFF spoiling team?

I would film two seasons simultaneously with the possibility of one being full of decoys  :lol:

georgiapeach:
I vote we not give them any ideas. :funny:

mjriches2005:
Hire some extras who can act like contestants and have them race around with a film crew who is not really filming at all, while the real contestants are racing.  That could really be confusing if the fake teams, crew, and the real teams/crew had the same envelopes, tags, ect no RFF detective would tell from the real and fakes. 

Coutzy:
First of all, I'd find Peach, Puddin and Chateau and... well, shall we say "Take care of them" :lol3:

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: Coutzy on May 25, 2010, 07:48:30 PM ---First of all, I'd find Peach, Puddin and Chateau and... well, shall we say "Take care of them" :lol3: send them on the race.

--- End quote ---

FIXED.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version