Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Questions

<< < (2/9) > >>

arun1125:

--- Quote from: woden on May 26, 2010, 08:57:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: DrRox on May 26, 2010, 08:52:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: arun1125 on May 26, 2010, 08:32:55 PM ---This has to be the most rural starting location ever, yet it is the most spoiled.

--- End quote ---

I disagree.........the start to TAR2, was out in the desert of Nevada.....60 or 70 miles from Las Vegas.

--- End quote ---

And I think Chateau's starting line photos for TAR15 probably gave us the most spoiled start. Although TAR8 was blown open pretty early too. The video of teams headed to the starting line this AM was a first, though.

--- End quote ---

I agree. But that was my opinion, anyone noe where to acess Amazing Race 6 and Amazing Race 8 Forums?

theschnauzers:
Another very "rural" start was TAR 3 in the middle of the Everglades.

Hooky:

--- Quote from: arun1125 on May 26, 2010, 09:00:27 PM ---
--- Quote from: woden on May 26, 2010, 08:57:19 PM ---
--- Quote from: DrRox on May 26, 2010, 08:52:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: arun1125 on May 26, 2010, 08:32:55 PM ---This has to be the most rural starting location ever, yet it is the most spoiled.

--- End quote ---

I disagree.........the start to TAR2, was out in the desert of Nevada.....60 or 70 miles from Las Vegas.

--- End quote ---

And I think Chateau's starting line photos for TAR15 probably gave us the most spoiled start. Although TAR8 was blown open pretty early too. The video of teams headed to the starting line this AM was a first, though.

--- End quote ---

I agree. But that was my opinion, anyone noe where to acess Amazing Race 6 and Amazing Race 8 Forums?

--- End quote ---

Try here down to page 23-ish for TAR 6. :tup:

RichInSydney:
Just wondering how they scout for each leg location before each season starts? Is it possible they already have been to the places a couple of seasons in advance? Thus the reason for the many Indian legs and Chinese legs in the last few seasons? Or do they prepare one season at a time and do a "trial-run" in the correct order beforehand?

redskevin88:
Isn't Gloucester the city where 17 of those girls wounded up pregnant?? Funny, it is TAR 17

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version