Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Questions

<< < (9/9)

apskip:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on December 15, 2010, 01:31:03 AM ---
--- Quote from: apskip on December 14, 2010, 05:29:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2010, 11:57:55 AM ---Okay, i'll chip in too.

I wanna know the leg where Nick and Vicki came in last.. was it actually meant to be a NEL. Did anyone ask the producers? :cmas16

--- End quote ---

Do World Race Productions key personnel show up at TARCONs, particularly since they have responsibilities at the CBS after-show party?

--- End quote ---

I am not understanding this?? There is no CBS after show party.

--- End quote ---

Peach,
You were there late for TARCON XIV as a result of going to a party (maybe I have named it wrong and CBS did not sponsor it). There was also one after AR11 that delayed the arrival of racers to TARCON XI. It is a moot point now since Joab has rephrased his question.

amazingracer24:
I have a Question!!!!!

WHAT IS THE WINNING MARGIN BETWEEN NAT&KAT AND BROOK&CLAIRE?????????

HOW MANY MINUTES IN EXACT!!!!!!

Thanks!!!!!! :tup: :hearts:

georgiapeach:
You know...you asked me this. I gave you what I believed to be the answer and told you exactly where to go look to confirm it. Ten seconds of work on your part would give you this, as I suggested:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23189.msg582968.html#msg582968

amazingracer24:

--- Quote from: georgiapeach on February 05, 2011, 09:42:15 AM ---You know...you asked me this. I gave you what I believed to be the answer and told you exactly where to go look to confirm it. Ten seconds of work on your part would give you this, as I suggested:

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,23189.msg582968.html#msg582968

--- End quote ---
Sorry If I keep on asking!
But thanks for the help!
I really appreciate it!!!!!!!! :yess: :yess: :yess:

:colors :colors :colors :colors :colors :colors

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version