Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Questions

<< < (8/9) > >>

TexasLady:
I'd like to know how far behind Jill and Thomas were and if they were still stuck in the taxi. I'd also like to know how fast Brook and Claire solved their puzzle. Rob has interviewed the racers, maybe we can get some answers with Rob's interviews!  :cmas9

http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,24234.msg582493/boardseen.html#new

Jobby:
Okay, i'll chip in too.

I wanna know the leg where Nick and Vicki came in last.. was it actually meant to be a NEL. Did anyone ask the producers? :cmas16

apskip:

--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2010, 11:57:55 AM ---Okay, i'll chip in too.

I wanna know the leg where Nick and Vicki came in last.. was it actually meant to be a NEL. Did anyone ask the producers? :cmas16

--- End quote ---

Do World Race Productions key personnel show up at TARCONs, particularly since they have responsibilities at the CBS after-show party?

Jobby:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 14, 2010, 05:29:56 PM ---
--- Quote from: Joab on December 14, 2010, 11:57:55 AM ---Okay, i'll chip in too.

--- End quote ---

Do World Race Productions key personnel show up at TARCONs, particularly since they have responsibilities at the CBS after-show party?

--- End quote ---

When i meant, did anyone - it meant did any teams from TAR 17 asked the producers while they were still racing or after the race? :cmas29

georgiapeach:

--- Quote from: apskip on December 14, 2010, 05:29:56 PM ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I am not understanding this?? There is no CBS after show party.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version