Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Questions

(1/9) > >>

georgiapeach:
Put any questions here and one of our astute members will try their best to help you.

If you have a question about how to post something or how RFF works, try checking the Support Thread first, lots of good info there. If you aren't sure where to put something, start HERE and see if your info fits in one of the existing topics first.

If you have a question about how TAR works, ask here.

This topic is to minimize the chatter in spoiler topics, and not for speculation please.

Speculation on locations or contestants should go HERE please.

Thanks!  :waves:

For anything else, feel free to email puddin or me, the addresses are in our profiles. If you want to share a spoiler privately, please do! Your confidentiality is respected.

kadilahopper:
Georgia, do you have any idea how many teams are  now being selected from the applications and how many are solicited by the show.  It seems to me that the trend is toward soliciting more teams through agents and outside sources and less through the casting calls and applications.  I have read alot of interviews with past contestants and alot of them say that they were solicted to appear on the show.  A good number of them had never even seen the show.  Maybe you have a ratio.

arun1125:
This has to be the most rural starting location ever, yet it is the most spoiled.

DrRox:

--- Quote from: arun1125 on May 26, 2010, 08:32:55 PM ---This has to be the most rural starting location ever, yet it is the most spoiled.

--- End quote ---

I disagree.........the start to TAR2, was out in the desert of Nevada.....60 or 70 miles from Las Vegas.

woden:

--- Quote from: DrRox on May 26, 2010, 08:52:59 PM ---
--- Quote from: arun1125 on May 26, 2010, 08:32:55 PM ---This has to be the most rural starting location ever, yet it is the most spoiled.

--- End quote ---

I disagree.........the start to TAR2, was out in the desert of Nevada.....60 or 70 miles from Las Vegas.

--- End quote ---

And I think Chateau's starting line photos for TAR15 probably gave us the most spoiled start. Although TAR8 was blown open pretty early too. The video of teams headed to the starting line this AM was a first, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version