Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Amazing Race 17 LIVE Sightings! Tweets Go here please! *read post 1*

(1/141) > >>

georgiapeach:
LIVE sightings go here!  :hearts:

If you are posting a tweet, please post the tweet, the tweet time, and LINK TO  the twitter user name.

Please be kind, and don't all bury the poor unsuspecting twitterer with questions, if you see another RFFer on the job, let them handle it.

If you are concerned that any info gained from any sighting or tweet may be private or confidential or just "too much too soon", feel free to PM or email puddin or me to ask before you post.

If you have a live sighting, help us as much as you can with WHO (be descriptive, what they look like, is it a male/female team for example, what color they are wearing is helpful) WHAT are they doing, WHERE (as exactly as possible..street? airport gate? be specific!), WHEN (what time zone?, exact time), and any descriptions of the action! Pictures are treasured!

And even though we all get excited, please, once we have a possible location, take the discussion to the location thread and leave the Twitter zone free for incoming info! :ty3:

If you have a spoiler and prefer to share it privately, you can email either puddin or me, our emails are in our profiles. Your confidentiality will be respected. You can also PM us once you have a minimum of 5 posts here.

georgiapeach:
**saved**

River:
I'll be looking for tweets when the time comes. :)

zacz:
Just found this tweet...

#AmazingRace is filming in downtown Seattle. just saw the yellow team, seem like nice guys. might have to watch the show next season.

user is Sherri (s7p) - http://twitter.com/s7p

I don't know how accurate this is, it seems a little early to me but you never know.

Caelestor:
Driving from Seattle to Vancouver?  :wohoo:

Though I doubt it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version