Author Topic: The Amazing Race 17 Contestant Spoilers **summary in post 1**  (Read 274861 times)

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
Re: The Amazing Race 17 Contestant Spoilers **summary in post 1**
« Reply #300 on: June 19, 2010, 09:48:35 PM »
They both photoed in Hong Kong,the same leg,I don't think they will change crews' cloth at the race on the same leg.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #301 on: June 19, 2010, 10:29:47 PM »
They both photoed in Hong Kong,the same leg,I don't think they will change crews' cloth at the race on the same leg.

This is true, but I am not sure we can see enough in this boat photo to be sure of the crew?

thumbnails, click-click

RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline weihen

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #302 on: June 19, 2010, 11:42:15 PM »
CDY Spotted on Facebook Chat: Has he Already Lost The Amazing Race?

http://www.ivygateblog.com/2010/06/cdy-spotted-on-facebookchat-has-he-already-lost-the-amazing-race/

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #303 on: June 20, 2010, 01:10:47 AM »
CDY Spotted on Facebook Chat: Has he Already Lost The Amazing Race?

http://www.ivygateblog.com/2010/06/cdy-spotted-on-facebookchat-has-he-already-lost-the-amazing-race/

That was posted a couple of days after we believe the race finished, so it isn't proof either way of whether he made it far or not. I'm guessing the teams were told to be available until the 20th both to give themselves a couple of days recovery before heading back to work, and so as not to spoil the exact day the finale would be filmed.

Offline Mrs Shrek

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #304 on: June 20, 2010, 01:20:20 AM »

This is true, but I am not sure we can see enough in this boat photo to be sure of the crew?

In the boat picture, the male standing behind the pole with headphones is a possible for the cart driver in the middle image (glimpse of red bag in boat pic) and the male he is talking to with shaved head & black shirt is possible for one of the runners in third picture. The male in front of him with headphones does seem to have a light coloured shirt, but seems blonder than the male passenger in the cart (and all the other crew pictured in the other 2 pictures) so it's not yet conclusive either way imho.

Offline babs

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #305 on: June 22, 2010, 03:08:00 PM »
I am a big princeton Nassoons fan, but I guess I can be pretty sure Jonathan and Conner could not have possibly won? I know they haven't been spotted since the 1st or 2nd week in June.

Has anyone on this forum ever applied for TAR?

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #306 on: June 22, 2010, 03:20:19 PM »
I am a big princeton Nassoons fan, but I guess I can be pretty sure Jonathan and Conner could not have possibly won? I know they haven't been spotted since the 1st or 2nd week in June.

:waves:

I did so for TAR15 with my cousin.  I tried to play up the angle of having Aspberger's.  I've suspected for months they got the idea to cast an Aspie from our video, because sure enough, Zev comes along in the very season we applied for.

Offline Belle Book

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • CONGRATULATIONS TO NAT & KAT, WINNERS OF TAR 17!
« Reply #307 on: June 22, 2010, 06:48:36 PM »

:waves:

I did so for TAR15 with my cousin.  I tried to play up the angle of having Aspberger's.  I've suspected for months they got the idea to cast an Aspie from our video, because sure enough, Zev comes along in the very season we applied for.

You have Asperger's as well?  So do I!  I've thought of applying but I have a big problem -- finding someone who would willingly come on the show with me.  I'd like a guy to come on but my options are pretty limited to relatives and I don't have many male relatives I think would be willing (or in my dad's case, able) to come on with me.  But if an all-female team wins, I might try to do it with one of my female relatives.  Or not -- I'm not sure on that one.

Belle Book

Offline babs

• RFF Not So Newbie
« Reply #308 on: June 24, 2010, 10:40:33 AM »
A girldfriend and myself were going to try for TAR #18, if there is one, but I work for the Post Office and if we were chosen and filming was Nov. through Dec. I would probably have to write the Postmaster General to get the time off.  Hopefully the show will continue and maybe we can apply for this time next year.

It is so hard to find someone to apply with.  The prize money and the travel, I go to very few places, I think would be entriguing.(sp)

Offline Paron

• RFF Sr. Member
« Reply #309 on: June 24, 2010, 06:31:23 PM »
Forgot to respond to this.  No, they didn't win.  It's looking fairly certain they got booted before the St. Petersburg leg, as the only men's team apparently left by that point (at least that was seen) was Kenny & Kevin.

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #310 on: June 26, 2010, 06:39:21 PM »
Today marks one month since the race begin in Gloucester. In honor of that, here is one of the men on the orange team:

RON KELLUM. 45. BROADWAY/THEATER ACTOR / PRODUCER. LOS ANGELES (ORIGINALLY FROM COLORADO).

More to come soon...

ETA: Embedded the images in messages, rather than as attachments.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 07:16:52 PM by Macaroons »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #311 on: June 26, 2010, 06:59:36 PM »
YAAAAY for Macaroons!!! :jumpy: :hearts: :jumpy:

:congrats:
RFF's Golden Rule:
Have RESPECT for each other, regardless of opinion. This of course includes no flaming/insulting other users and/or their posts.

Offline theschnauzers

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
  • An original TARfly
« Reply #312 on: June 26, 2010, 07:08:02 PM »
and that makes two Broadway actors......did Jonathan and Ron know of each other pre=Race?
-- theschnauzers

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #313 on: June 26, 2010, 07:12:10 PM »
Have to laugh at him in Orange!! And much cuter than our previous photos suggested!

LA....he must know some of our guys.
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline Kiwi Jay

• 'giz us a geez'
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #314 on: June 26, 2010, 07:29:07 PM »
Good job!  :tup:
'We are the makers of music, and the dreamers of dreams. To roam the roads of lands remote, to travel is to live'.

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #315 on: June 26, 2010, 07:57:32 PM »
Ron's work Bio here:

http://ronkellum.com/Ron_Kellum/BIO.html

And he runs a workshop with a segment on "How to apply for Reality TV" !!! :lol:

Guess he has that part down! :yess:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #316 on: June 26, 2010, 08:44:16 PM »
Macaroons comes through again!  :jumpy:

A google search leads to a blog that mentions he has a boyfriend named George. The partner looks more like a father, but you never know.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 09:26:27 PM by north09 »

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
« Reply #317 on: June 26, 2010, 10:13:56 PM »
Hi. Um.. I'm a newbie...and Uh..Just want to say I'm very impressed on your work and um. I've been lurking here since TAR15 uh..I'm shy to post uh..because I had a very bad experience on forums.Oh and I Think this has already been said uh..kevjumba is back tweeting :)
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #318 on: June 26, 2010, 10:17:40 PM »
:bigwelcome jps!! We're glad to have you, jump on in!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline jps0228

• RFF Jr. Member
  • I make Amazing Race SIMS Version Videos!!
« Reply #319 on: June 26, 2010, 10:25:06 PM »
Hi Um..peach..Uh..I think this is a very late post but. um..I'm from the Philippines and um..One of my distant friend visited Hong Kong and um..ya know, saw some teams there.um..she said to me that she saw two blondies team..um..was this said already?

uh..well not exactly two blondies. she just said that she saw  a team with a gril with blonde hair
« Last Edit: June 26, 2010, 10:34:11 PM by jps0228 »
"I heard you're dad went into a restaurant and ate everything at the restaurant and they have to close the restaurant" -Ralph Wiggum

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #320 on: June 26, 2010, 10:33:27 PM »
All the spoilers are over in the live thread...we have some pics  there? I would have to look back to be sure just what we have, but know we have the Pink and Blue team both...I think, lol!

But if you could get the details from your friend of who she saw where and when that would be dynamite!! :waves:
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline north09

• Amazing Race Detective
  • TAR Detectives
  • RFF Frantic Poster
« Reply #321 on: June 26, 2010, 10:55:18 PM »
Hi. Um.. I'm a newbie...and Uh..Just want to say I'm very impressed on your work and um. I've been lurking here since TAR15 uh..I'm shy to post uh..because I had a very bad experience on forums.Oh and I Think this has already been said uh..kevjumba is back tweeting :)

:bigwelcome

Welcome to RFF jps! Don't be nervous about posting on here. This is a friendly forum and we'll be happy to listen to anything you have to share with us.

Offline Macaroons

• TAR Detectives
  • RFF Full Member
« Reply #322 on: June 27, 2010, 08:29:50 AM »
I noticed we have (nearly) all the all-male teams, and none of the all-women teams!! Let's change that:

This is the red team:

ANDIE DeKROON. 43. Catholic mother of a blended family (9 kids). Cumming, GA.
JENNA SYKES. 21(ish, depending when her b-day is). Film Student. Indianapolis, IN/Athens, GA (originally from Niceville, FL).

Credit also goes to Milanissimo and Mrs.Shrek for independently identifying the team.

« Last Edit: June 27, 2010, 08:36:30 AM by Macaroons »

Offline georgiapeach

• Amazing Race Admin
  • RFF Administrator
  • I Live at RFF
  • TAR Detective
« Reply #323 on: June 27, 2010, 08:53:36 AM »
Love it Mac!! Thanks!! :hearts:

Heee.... 5.5 teams identified!! Halfway there!
RFF's Golden Rule:

Offline realshowfan

• RFF Frantic Poster
  • Frantic Fanfic Fanatic!
« Reply #324 on: June 27, 2010, 09:09:19 AM »
Wow! Again great job! =D

What is their relationship? Sisters? Mother/Daughter? I can't seem to know. :lol:
This summer ※ The Amazing Race: ZBC // RSF
http://forum.realityfanforum.com/index.php/topic,31363.0.html