Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

TAR 17 Speculation

(1/177) > >>

mungobuh:
I read a rumor at Survivor Sucks that TAR17 may begin filming at the end of this month. This would correlate with the information on the CBS application which mentioned filming taking place somewhere in the "Spring or Summer of 2010."

Do we know anything else?

I'll be in Italy from about June 4-15 and if TAR17 starts at the end of May, I really hope that I spot something TAR-related while there. I'm visiting Rome, Assisi, Florence, Venice and possibly Naples...three of those five would be NEW cities to visit in Italy. What do you think my odds are, folks? haha!

woden:
I'd say slim to none unless you take a big ash vacuum along with you.  :lol:

walkingpneumonia:

--- Quote from: woden on May 17, 2010, 10:48:11 AM ---I'd say slim to none unless you take a big ash vacuum along with you.  :lol:

--- End quote ---
Where would you put all of the ash after it was vacuumed?
Ash hole.  :lol3:

(Sorry - a joke told to me by my 7 year old niece.)

mjriches2005:
Be nice to the guy.  Airports in Western Europe just got reopened.  The danger is pretty low now with the volcanic ash.

Plaidmoon:
Airports in much of Europe have opened and closed a couple of times due to further ash eruptions. Although the route for TAR 17 is probably already worked out, I'd think the producers will be very careful about their routing through Europe and may rerouting it or skip it entirely. Having a several day delay due to all flights being grounded would wreak havok with the schedule for the rest of the race and may make some planned locations later in the race unavailable. I'd guess that a route through southern Europe - Spain, the French Riviera, Italy, Turkey, places like that - would be safer from ash clouds and therefore more likely.

I'd still say your odds of seeing the race are pretty low, but if you do see them, please tell us what you see. We promise to be suitably impressed and jealous.  :yess:

Plaidmoon

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version