Colby

Votes for Parvati:

Coach
J.T.
Jerri

Votes for Russell:

nobody

TexasLady:

--- Quote from: nanaof4 on May 16, 2010, 10:16:12 PM ---I am glad that Russell won the fan favorite, again.  But I think Parvati should have won instead on Sandra.  I still say that chick has no game play, maybe that is her strategy, no game play.

--- End quote ---

I agree, I think she should have won over Sandra. And I'm glad that Russell won fan favorite! Rupert's been on 3 survivor seasons, maybe Russell should work on his people skills in case he's asked to come back again in a few years.  :snicker:

Kiwi Jay:
Sandra had NO gameplay? Thats bull...Clearly she did...and I'm both a Sandra and Parvati fan...and I dislike Russell!

kittygoesmeow:

--- Quote from: Kiwi Jay on May 16, 2010, 11:07:40 PM ---Sandra had NO gameplay? Thats bull...Clearly she did...and I'm both a Sandra and Parvati fan...and I dislike Russell!

--- End quote ---

Sandra admitted that part of her gameplay was sucking at challenges. Because that's awesome...

She attempted multiple times (and failed multiple times) to get Russell out. She never won a single challenge. And apart from Courtney, I never thought that she was close to any of the jury members.

So please explain to me, because I'm not seeing it. What was her gameplay?

Rob:
Sandra seemed to move from place to place thru the whole season, but its what she did in Pearl Islands, it seems to work for her, and her sucking in challenges actually takes a target off her back, however, I REFUSE to believe she did that on purpose, I think she just isn't good at challenges!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version