Archive > ‘Survivor 20: Heroes vs. Villains’

S20 Ep 14 "Anything Could Happen" FINALE

<< < (3/8) > >>

Kiwi Jay:
I think with Russell playing such a strong and at times brutish gameplay people now see that as the real gameplay and that by laying lower, finding HII, not trying to win every damn challenge, trying to get Russell out but having Candice to contend with and managing a 6-3-0 win for another million is no gameplay. Sandra did play a good social game. She aligned herself in a good alliance but then found herself in the bottom because of Russell and then managed to pass through instead of Courtney. F9 she tried to oust Russell again but couldn't because Candice flipped. Found a HII and used it because she was worried Russell would capatalize and get her out with Rupert and Colby and then managed to make F3 by Russell-Parvati getting Jerri out. She had the age old winning strategy and that was not to make waves. Russell's strategy was excellent but he played and lied to hard and too much. Russell just won't ever win! I'm telling you Sandra and Parvati had better strategies for the long run. Sandra just didn't have a lot to work with like Russell did, remember she didn't have anyone going into F10 really. She did try to do some shifty work but couldnt!

BamBam:
First of all, I hate the fact that Sandra won.  I don't like any coat-tail winners as they typically do nothing in the game and I feel Sandra is the perfect example.  I am a Russell fan only because I respect the way he plays the game.  I do agree he will never win because he can't figure out the social end of it but it's obvious there are a lot of fans out there that love him since he won the $100K again.

What I want to know is where you guys come up with the spoilers???  You were all spot on once again and my hat is off to you!  :jam:  I can see where you would figure out who goes home every week, but how do you figure out the name of the winner so quickly?  I knew from the very beginning that Sandra was going to win and it STILL drove me nuts last night to see it actually happen!  :groan:

Jobby:
I believe this is back to Fans VS Favourites, where i felt Amanda deserve to win but she played a better game.. but heck, Parv worked her social game with the jury and won.

This is what happened this season. The fact that Parv didn't win, i believe.. has a huge factor that he is aligned to Russell. And the SOLE and MAIN reason why Sandra won was because SHE'S AGAINST RUSSELL. The jury hates Russell and who're they going to vote for to win? The one that's against him. And that will be Sandra.

In my humble opinion, Parvati deserved to win.. seriously. But i liked the fact that Sandra won. Because she was like the underdog and like it or hate it, she knows what she's doing most of the time to protect her back and the way she portrayed herself confidently in every move.. you can't take it away from her.

When Jerri couldn't grab that last immunity necklace.. it was game over for her. It was pretty obvious Russell wants Sandra till the end of the game cause he hates her and thinks she won't get a vote. BUT RUSSELL, you don't get a vote. THE JURY DOES.

IMHO, Sandra deserves.. a 100 million percent, to win this season. But Parv should have been the winner if it comes to who played the best game this season. But too bad, she chose to stick with Russell and that is why she didn't win. BUT then again, if she didn't choose to stick with Russell... she might not even make it past the jury, you see.

GREAT SEASON. This is the first time... that....... i <3 Survivor more than TAR. And i'm serious. I used to thinK TAR >>>>> SURVIVOR. But just for this Allstars season... i LOVED Survivor so much more.

Jobby:
I do not respect Russell game play because Rupert said it better at the vote.

He took the easy way out to cheat, lie and manipulate. You don't need to do that to get till the end. Look at Amanda, getting there twice without lying. Look at Danni, look at Yul, at Earl and some of the past winners.

You might say well.. Amanda didn't win. But hey, RUSSELL DIDN'T WIN TOO. So if you can't win by being nice nor lying cheating or manipulating.. so what's the point of being an evil villian? I mean, the world is already so ugly, you're just taking an easy way out to be nasty.

What respect should we give for an obnoxious person so full of himself ALL THE TIME to be EVIL? I don't get it. Sure he played one hell of a game. But he also made alot of hell happened as well. :res:

kittygoesmeow:
Some of my favorite moments from last night :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version