Archive > The Amazing Race 17 Spoilers & Speculation

Taking bets on the first leg of TAR17?

<< < (18/18)

Dånooky:

--- Quote from: Caelestor on July 25, 2010, 08:17:51 PM ---Define screaming. Bickering, yes. Complaining, probably.

--- End quote ---
I mean people that continuously scream to their partners (and I meant Gretchen instead of Meredith xD)

Example:
Gretchen: Meredith! WE GOT A BAD ELEPHANT!
Victoria: NOOOO!!! THEY'RE GONA TAKE IT!!!!! JOOOOOOOOOOOHNNNNNNNNN!!!
(Jor?)Dan: I LOVE YOU BRO!!!!!

and last, but not least:

Karyn: LEENNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY!!!!

Mug Costanza:
What tasks will appear in the 90-minute premier?
I'd really like to see a Detour AND a Roadblock. If the spoilers from the first leg are correct, there wouldn't be enough time for an overnight rest, so with 90-minutes, they COULD have time to show both a Detour and a Roadblock. Probably a bit unlikely though. What I AM interested to see is the teams trying to get from Gloucester to Logan Airport, since I live outside of the city and I know getting to the airport can be a nightmare if you don't know where you're going.

Will we find out what the new twist does in the first episode?
I hope so.

Will we get another "obvious" edit of the F4(or 5)?
I hope not.

Will we get more screamers (Meredith, Victoria, etc.) this season?
There always is, so I'll say yeah.

Paron:

--- Quote from: MugCostanza on July 25, 2010, 10:23:18 PM ---What tasks will appear in the 90-minute premier?
I'd really like to see a Detour AND a Roadblock. If the spoilers from the first leg are correct, there wouldn't be enough time for an overnight rest, so with 90-minutes, they COULD have time to show both a Detour and a Roadblock. Probably a bit unlikely though.

--- End quote ---
Try unlikely.  Those turned out to be an elaborate hoax that someone blew right out of the water.

Mug Costanza:

--- Quote from: Paron on July 26, 2010, 12:00:02 AM ---
--- Quote from: MugCostanza on July 25, 2010, 10:23:18 PM ---What tasks will appear in the 90-minute premier?
I'd really like to see a Detour AND a Roadblock. If the spoilers from the first leg are correct, there wouldn't be enough time for an overnight rest, so with 90-minutes, they COULD have time to show both a Detour and a Roadblock. Probably a bit unlikely though.

--- End quote ---
Try unlikely.  Those turned out to be an elaborate hoax that someone blew right out of the water.

--- End quote ---
No, I didn't mean it that way. I mean that the flights carrying teams to their first destination (keeping it hidden, just in case someone comes to the spoilers board expecting NOT to find spoilers...  :lol3: ) arrived at like 7 or 8 in the morning local time, so it wasn't like they were arriving at a time that was feasbile for TPTB to include an overnight rest. I was lurking around here when whatshisface unleashed his reign of fake first-leg spoilers amongst us all, so I do know what you're talking about. That's just not what I was refering to when I mentioned the spoilers.

(But I'll still hold out hope that with a 90-minute premier, we might might might see a Detour and a Roadblock in the same leg.  :tup: )

Cocoa:
I hope we see both, like in China TAR 10. BUT, no quick eliminations please! :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version